blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:39:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Learn new things with VideoJug
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Learn new things with VideoJug  (Read 889 times)
Sark79

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2007, 12:24:42 AM »

Want to know how to hang a door or catch a problem mouse?     Then videoJug may be able to help you with your problem .

I have just learned how to make a  beach peach cocktail  Cheesy .   

Jeeez, I am a sad dweeb, lol.   Is it obvious I am single ?  Cheesy

http://www.videojug.com/
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 12:26:59 AM »

Sark if you dont make a post about a cactus in the next 10 minutes i'm gonna go mad, it's about time!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin
Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 12:36:09 AM »

I am trying not to think about plants in general right now mate.  My beloved plant Gerald has had a terrible 6 months, he caught some freaky spider plant disease and went from being the largest spider plant in the World to a tiny plant in the corner of my window ledge.

He is recovering now, but it took him since 1995 to get to the stage where people commented "Jesus Christ, what do you feed that thing...steroids?" whenever anybody saw him for the first time.  The main thing is, he is alive, but most of him rotted away. I play him a mixture of classic rock CD's such as the Who and Paul McKenna's "Change you life in 7 days" confidence CD's to encourage his continued recovery. He looks brighter every day.
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 12:41:13 AM »

I am trying not to think about plants in general right now mate.  My beloved plant Gerald has had a terrible 6 months, he caught some freaky spider plant disease and went from being the largest spider plant in the World to a tiny plant in the corner of my window ledge.

He is recovering now, but it took him since 1995 to get to the stage where people commented "Jesus Christ, what do you feed that thing...steroids?" whenever anybody saw him for the first time.  The main thing is, he is alive, but most of him rotted away. I play him a mixture of classic rock CD's such as the Who and Paul McKenna's "Change you life in 7 days" confidence CD's to encourage his continued recovery. He looks brighter every day.

And normal service is resumed 

now stop pissing about both of you and get over to the acceptance thread!!! 
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 12:42:19 AM »

madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 12:54:29 AM »

it fells like the good old days Smiley

Patience is a virtue.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 02:11:34 AM »

Comedy genius, come on Sark Luton isnt that far.....

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bhoywonder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 02:38:06 AM »

Sark..have u been having prawn sarnies with Prince Charles again............

he talks to trees you know

may your god go with you

Scottish Open Apat online gold medal winner 2008
Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2007, 02:42:32 AM »

Sark..have u been having prawn sarnies with Prince Charles again............

he talks to trees you know

Nope mate, I am a vegetarian  lol

Trees allow us to breath.  You have to give them the respect.  I don't hug them though, where I live it would be dangerous, I would get beat up for being a weirdo
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: