blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:17:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  MikkyT - We get the truth from the BBC
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MikkyT - We get the truth from the BBC  (Read 70296 times)
pffa

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: March 29, 2007, 11:34:53 AM »

Anita

I hope one day your children will be able to put this terrible time behind them, more so I hope that whilst guiding and supporting them you will find time to heal yourself too and one day I hope that you will all be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel, which at this moment in time may seem so far away.

You and your children are in my thoughts and prays,  I hope your love for your children will reassure them and that you have the necessary support you need to find the courage to continue once they are sleeping.
Anita

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: March 31, 2007, 03:28:04 PM »

Anita here again i would just like to clear things up on the alegations that i seem to be some sort of nutter........any fight caused between myself and this evil shit was caused by him his beatings his spending every penny his cheating.......i was terrified to leave this shit ............yes sophie im sorry you have met this man but i think my feelings will be alot different to your own my children were brought up by this man since the age of 2...and were all suffering horrifficly.....thank you all for who have replied with concern....i met a few of you in france last year and i have beat myself up so so much about being back with this bastard while this had been going on ..i lay awake at night tormenting myself.......thinking have i missed anything........and sophie if i had known you were seeing him i would have said keep away as u dont want beating to a pulp.......fact was once u were at his house(the one he thre me and my kids out of) with no where to go.........he was texting me begging me to have him back ect......hes a sick twisted bastard..................

his parents are blaming me saying its my fault,saying its me who told my kids to say this even tho there was 89 pieces of evidence and dna ect it sickens me ,,,,,,saying the fact that he paid for these images on the pc was my fault ,,,there as sick as him............all the jahovahs witnesses are protecting them..........

as for billy, thomas ect im so so sorry for you aswell as i know there has been times that he stayed with you ...........my thoughts are with you

the people who pm me with there comments thanks there appreciated .....
anita
wader leg

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 31, 2007, 10:21:00 PM »

My Mum and Dad are Jehovah's Witnesses as are both my sisters and whilst I strongly disagree with many of their beliefs and methods I know that they wouldn't protect a child abuser under any circumstances.
If this mans parents are involved with JW's then maybe they are seeking comfort and emotional help or "protection" by becoming closer to their religion like many people of different faiths do in a time of family crisis.
Obviously I don't know the specific details but I do know that all Jehovah's Witnesses aren't apologists for child abuse.

Sealed Knot Society, let's see you do this one.
Luton Town V Millwall 1985
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: