blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:21:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  EPT Grand Final - Monte Carlo: Day 2 - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: EPT Grand Final - Monte Carlo: Day 2 - Interactive  (Read 68714 times)
oyoysavaloy

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: March 30, 2007, 11:21:42 PM »

Alright snoops and Jen its chris and dan smith! gr8 reporting!

Do you have a chip count on richard herbert(Strummer)
Hi Dan iwan here m8 u feeling better? Where did yr father finish?
Bit m8 had to go for blood test this morn! all clear! got antibiotics and back home tomorrow cant wait! Dad came out around 8:30pm not sure what placem8!
beautiful m8

shame u had to miss out m8 - see u in dublin?
FOR SURE going for the win buddy! Good thing came from this though! Cause i was sick Bad beat giving me seat in London WSOP Main Event!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA disco
dakid88

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 30, 2007, 11:23:20 PM »

So anyone got news on my man STRUMMER pls
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #422 on: March 30, 2007, 11:28:43 PM »

Mickey Wernick (48.5k) proudly concealing his Blue Square logo.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #423 on: March 30, 2007, 11:30:06 PM »

Richard 'The Sherbert' Herbert -- 64k

Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 30, 2007, 11:32:24 PM »

phew that was a lot to catch up on!! Great work gang. GL to Andy Black. He was obviously warming up for this game playing the €50 double chance in the Fitz on Tuesday night!! lol

He keeps putting himself in good spots to get a really big score in these events and I hope this itme it comes right for him.

Andy is absolutely dominating his table - with what I can only describe as a fearsome intensity, he raises almost every hand with a kind of routine - grab some 1k chips, cut them in, while throwing a couple more smaller denom ones in for good measure, stare at everyone as they generally pass, and restack the blinds and antes with alarming speed and dexterity.  Then grab some black chips and rotate the top five, followed by the bottom one, top five, bottom one until the dealer is ready to start the whole swift process again.

Just now a young chap in a green hoody (could it have been Andrew Robl?) re-raised his utg preflop raise of 2,400 about another 8k.  Andy called instantly.  They check-checked their way down to the river at lightning speed, and the board stood two spades.  Andy bet as soon as the river was out:  12k.  He was called immediately, and showed a winning .

It looks like his fast-paced, unrelenting aggression inspires quick reactions from his opponents too - not giving themselves time to think about decisions.  He's about as focused as a person is possible to be without setting fire to the baize with the concentration of his stare.

oyoysavaloy

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 30, 2007, 11:33:34 PM »

GO ON MY SON wish him luck from me plse guys and also the legend
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #426 on: March 30, 2007, 11:33:52 PM »

Mickey Wernick raises to 16k, Gavin Griffin (pictured) makes it 36k, Mateyboy moves all-in from the big blind for just 20k and Mickey folds.

"I had Nines!" exclaims The Worm as Mateyboy reveals and Gavin .

three clubs two spades board and Mateyboy's a gonna.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 11:35:46 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
goodluck2me
Rivering two-outers since 1889

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 30, 2007, 11:34:02 PM »

phew that was a lot to catch up on!! Great work gang. GL to Andy Black. He was obviously warming up for this game playing the €50 double chance in the Fitz on Tuesday night!! lol

He keeps putting himself in good spots to get a really big score in these events and I hope this itme it comes right for him.

apparently he was quoted as saying if he cashes he is going to Splash out on the €100 DC in the JAckpot that night instead, and the cash in fitz after....
oyoysavaloy

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 30, 2007, 11:35:15 PM »

GO ON MY SON wish him luck from me plse guys and also the legend
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 30, 2007, 11:35:50 PM »

Andy is absolutely dominating his table - with what I can only describe as a fearsome intensity, he raises almost every hand with a kind of routine - grab some 1k chips, cut them in, while throwing a couple more smaller denom ones in for good measure, stare at everyone as they generally pass, and restack the blinds and antes with alarming speed and dexterity.  Then grab some black chips and rotate the top five, followed by the bottom one, top five, bottom one until the dealer is ready to start the whole swift process again.

Just now a young chap in a green hoody (could it have been Andrew Robl?) re-raised his utg preflop raise of 2,400 about another 8k.  Andy called instantly.  They check-checked their way down to the river at lightning speed, and the board stood two spades.  Andy bet as soon as the river was out:  12k.  He was called immediately, and showed a winning .

It looks like his fast-paced, unrelenting aggression inspires quick reactions from his opponents too - not giving themselves time to think about decisions.  He's about as focused as a person is possible to be without setting fire to the baize with the concentration of his stare.

Blimey, just reading that has shaken me up 

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
dakid88

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: March 30, 2007, 11:36:20 PM »

Thanks snoops!!! thumbs up
mel0dy_am

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 30, 2007, 11:41:23 PM »

djinn,

the young chap in th green hoodie is very likely american Jon Little, who finished 4th in the PCA @ the bahamas in Jan.

and, assuming it was, given the way the hand played theres no chance he did not have anything but KK/QQ
ollyk1

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 30, 2007, 11:42:54 PM »

Great reporting Jen!

P.S. Joe I'm pretty sure there was no seat open in the big cash game hence the reason he was killing time - funny stuff nevertheless!

dgrimreaper
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: March 30, 2007, 11:47:13 PM »

Hi,hows Kerrigan doing ? is he still in ??and what about the rest of the Hit Squad ??  thanks !!!!!
dgrimreaper
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: March 30, 2007, 11:47:47 PM »

Hi,hows Kerrigan doing ? is he still in ??and what about the rest of the Hit Squad ??  thanks !!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: