blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:34:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1282773 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3345 on: February 17, 2011, 01:44:46 PM »

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/74597.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

ESPN have changed their report completely Cheesy

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: February 17, 2011, 08:13:01 PM »

No Sterling tonight Sad
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: February 17, 2011, 10:06:51 PM »

No Sterling one turned up tonight Sad

FYP

Carpe Diem
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3348 on: February 17, 2011, 10:08:45 PM »

Utter dirge.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3349 on: February 22, 2011, 02:06:56 PM »

Apparently Gerrard had an injection in his groin and it didn't work properly - so he had to have another.  This will mean he'll definitely miss the next two matches and is a doubt for the manu game.

On a brighter note, Carroll starts full training next week.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3350 on: February 22, 2011, 02:09:43 PM »

Apparently Gerrard had an injection in his groin because it didn't work properly - so he had to have another.  This will mean he'll definitely miss the next two matches and is a doubt for the manu game.

On a brighter note, Carroll starts full training next week.

Wow, Gerrard missing two games with a dodgy pecker? Wimp.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #3351 on: February 22, 2011, 02:19:31 PM »

Did you see Andy Carroll went to see Boyzone with Kenny? Must have been a weird night.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3352 on: February 22, 2011, 03:46:01 PM »

Did you see Andy Carroll went to see Boyzone with Kenny? Must have been a weird night.

Yes, saw the pics.  Obviously their football skill is greater than their taste in music Cheesy

77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3353 on: February 24, 2011, 05:16:26 PM »

Liverpool FC confirms that following the successful transition of the Club to its new owners, Christian Purslow is to step down as special advisor and non-executive director.

LFC Chairman Tom Werner said: "We will always be grateful to Christian for his vital contribution to the Club during his time as Managing Director and latterly as Special Advisor.

"He has played a fundamental role in securing the future of the Club and in the sale of LFC to new ownership."

Christian Purslow said today: "I have been happy to be available to provide support for the new owners during the transitional period since the sale but now Liverpool FC is in excellent shape for the future, and in safe hands, it is time for me to concentrate fully on other business interests. I look forward with pride and excitement to watching Liverpool FC compete at the highest levels once again."

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3354 on: February 24, 2011, 07:55:50 PM »

Liverpool FC confirms that following the successful transition of the Club to its new owners, Christian Purslow is to step down as special advisor and non-executive director.

LFC Chairman Tom Werner said: "We will always be grateful to Christian for his vital contribution to the Club during his time as Managing Director and latterly as Special Advisor.

"He has played a fundamental role in securing the future of the Club and in the sale of LFC to new ownership."

Christian Purslow said today: "I have been happy to be available to provide support for the new owners during the transitional period since the sale but now Liverpool FC is in excellent shape for the future, and in safe hands, it is time for me to concentrate fully on other business interests. I look forward with pride and excitement to watching Liverpool FC compete at the highest levels once again."

GTFO Purslow

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3355 on: February 24, 2011, 07:56:07 PM »

Thank Robbie for Kuyt.

ItsMrAlex2u

View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: February 24, 2011, 07:56:17 PM »

GTFO Purslow

LoL, well put

Best QM ever

FACT !
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: February 24, 2011, 07:58:31 PM »

Thank Robbie for Kuyt.

Sweeter if you've backed him!  Grin

Carpe Diem
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3358 on: February 24, 2011, 08:02:50 PM »

Thank Robbie for Kuyt.

Lol 

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3359 on: February 25, 2011, 07:31:29 AM »

Thank Robbie for Kuyt.

He's overrated IMO

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: