blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:57:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Best of blonde
| | | |-+  Rookie's Fantasy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rookie's Fantasy  (Read 224725 times)
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« on: June 14, 2007, 04:50:42 PM »

No, dont remove this thread mods! I am not one of "those".

I have gone and done it, last thursday whilst talking to Inthebelly on msn (even though he is in the room downstairs - why walk when you can type), I said to him i wanted to buy a greyhound. He replies with "Dont rush into anything". Ok, i think, i will wait till the morning before looking into anything.
3 minutes later and im getting links sent through from him of greyhounds for sale!!! LOL. Anyway, we had a look that night and found some pups for sale, in Ireland, and checked out there mother/father/grandad/grandma etc etc... And one of those was what i wanted.
The Dad - "Premier Fantasy". Flying Machine, set trap record at Shelbourne Park (which still stands) in the 2004 Easter Cup. He was favourite to win the derby in '04 going into his semi final as 4/7 fav in the heat. Sadly he ended up breaking his hock at the first meaning he went out of the comp and was forced to retire from racing.
The Mum - "Gunboat Karen". Produced good times over 500 and 525 in open races and was just about to move up to 700m+ before she also sadly broke her hock and was forced to retire.

The next day, rung the bloke and purchased one of his dogs! Only 4 weeks old at the mo (5 weeks next Tuesday). But i get him when he turns 12 weeks! Then at about 8/9 months i will put him into training where hopefully he can progress through racing. He may be the best open racer ever, he might not be able to run. But i cant wait for the thrill of seeing it train and knowing its mine, and, hopefully, going round the tracks with it! If not, its not the end of the world, I get to keep him as a pet anyway!

The title of the thread will hopefully be his racing name. His Kennel/Normal Name? - Rodney Cheesy

HI HELEN!
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 04:54:00 PM »

we spoke about this at Romford on Monday, Good luck with it mate .... I still think you should call it "My Face" though Wink

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 04:54:47 PM »

Sooo Tempting! That would have been the choice if i hadnt already decided!

HI HELEN!
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 04:56:01 PM »

good luck Rodders , i used to have part share of a greyhound and she provided many hours of entertainment for us. hope she's a good 'un

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 04:56:57 PM »

good luck Rodders , i used to have part share of a greyhound and she provided many hours of entertainment for us. hope she's a good 'un

He

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 04:57:12 PM »

He

But thanks Smiley

HI HELEN!
Wardonkey
No ordinary donkey!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 04:57:29 PM »

Good luck!

EEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAAAAWWWWW
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 05:19:59 PM »

Let's hope Rodney/Rookie's Fantasy's a good un, best of luck  thumbs up

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 05:20:12 PM »

Japanese Rope torture would be a good name for a dog

Just don't practice on him.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2007, 05:21:01 PM »

Japanese Rope torture would be a good name for a dog

Just don't practice on him.

LOL

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 05:39:24 PM »

Good lord - almost had a heart attack - Tikay - you have much to answer for.... :-)

HI HELEN!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2007, 05:46:49 PM »

Good lord - almost had a heart attack - Tikay - you have much to answer for.... :-)

For anyone who thinks rookie has suddenly developed a split personality - this is skrikera - at work - and unable to remove his profile from the blonde website on my computer - did that make sense? - Anyway - Tikay almost gave me, the heart attack...

HI HELEN!
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2007, 07:07:08 PM »

sounds cool - best of luck with it Rookie!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2007, 07:16:39 PM »

For anyone who thinks rookie has suddenly developed a split personality - this is skrikera - at work - and unable to remove his profile from the blonde website on my computer - did that make sense? - Anyway - Tikay almost gave me, the heart attack...

Is this all part of Rookie's fantasy?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2007, 07:22:42 PM »

Is this all part of Rookie's fantasy?

Well I damn well hope not - I just kissed - a proper smacker too - the Author of that Post.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 81 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: