blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:49:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Tikay in Flush magazine
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tikay in Flush magazine  (Read 4554 times)
KingPoker
Complete and utter luckbox

CHAMPION OF EUROPE!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2007, 04:52:35 PM »

you got the blame for it

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=11831.15

CYMRU AM BYTH!    Join my fan club on facebook thumbs up 
Voted Best Arse of Blonde bash 6!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2007, 05:37:49 PM »

Fine, I can handle that, I get blamed for lots of stuff, so be it.

But I am still at a total loss at to what you mean by this though, in this thread (entitled "tikay in Flush Magazine") & in which Articles I have just written for Inside Poker were mentioned......

Although tikay just uses it apparently to slag off devilfish without even being involved!!

I do not "slag off" people.

I did not mention, refer, allude or even think about Mr Uliott in the two Inside Poker articles.

The Article by Dave Colclough was written by him, not me, & had nothing to do with me.

In the 6 month old thread you linked to, I simply answered, honestly, some points raised, & repeated the gist of a conversation Mr Ulliott & myself had. I WAS "involved" in that conversation, as the Thread clearly explains, & I reported it faithfully.

What has all that got to do with the Inside Poker Articles I wrote?

Although tikay just uses it apparently to slag off devilfish without even being involved

I really don't want peole getting the impression that my Articles said what you are suggesting. Sky Poker paid me to write them, & as such, I don't think the Articles (poor as they may well be) should be defamed by such comments. Nor do I think you should suggest I have "slagged off" Mr Ulliott.

I am not Chairman of the Devilfish Fan Club, (for reasons many people know), nor, I imagine, does he give too much thought to me. But when I have a problem with him, I tell him direct, to his face.  I don't "slag him off" (or anyone else) in the printed Media.

If you read what I write, generally, you find I write & say very little about those I find less than wholly agreeable. Live & let live, eh?

Your Post suggests I was critical of Mr Uliott in the Inside Poker Articles. That is wholly untrue.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2007, 05:40:55 PM »

I think he was saying you weren't involved in slagging off Devilfish, but managed to get the blame anyway...

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2007, 05:46:17 PM »

I think he was saying you weren't involved in slagging off Devilfish, but managed to get the blame anyway...

Maybe.

Thats not what his Post said though......"tikay just uses it".......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
KingPoker
Complete and utter luckbox

CHAMPION OF EUROPE!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2007, 08:14:48 PM »

Maybe.

My wording was off and was supposed to mean that devilfish blamed you for an inside edge article you were not even involved in. I have no reference to the articles you actually wrote but was merely observing on the one you hadnt and that the comments that had been made by a third party had some how been linked to you which i found interesting to say the least! the "tikay just uses it" was a very poor way of expressing what i was trying to say and if it were possible i would have edited it had i known such a misunderstanding would take place.
I understand it is a slur on your character and reputation to suggest you use articles published in well known magazines to "slag off" people, and as such i will expect a letter from your lawyer regarding the date of court proceedings.

kP xx

CYMRU AM BYTH!    Join my fan club on facebook thumbs up 
Voted Best Arse of Blonde bash 6!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2007, 08:23:42 PM »

Maybe.

My wording was off and was supposed to mean that devilfish blamed you for an inside edge article you were not even involved in. I have no reference to the articles you actually wrote but was merely observing on the one you hadnt and that the comments that had been made by a third party had some how been linked to you which i found interesting to say the least! the "tikay just uses it" was a very poor way of expressing what i was trying to say and if it were possible i would have edited it had i known such a misunderstanding would take place.
I understand it is a slur on your character and reputation to suggest you use articles published in well known magazines to "slag off" people, and as such i will expect a letter from your lawyer regarding the date of court proceedings.

kP xx

Thank you for clarifying that.

FWIW, Mr Ulliott never blamed me for the article DC wrote, but he vented his wrath on me - whilst DC was standing just a few feet away. They later had their own tete-a-tete.

Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2007, 11:21:15 PM »

I've never met Devilfish I have taken an instant dislike to his jewellery. I've seen some rings in my time  Roll Eyes but his are just not nice.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 11:46:14 PM by Dingdell » Logged
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2007, 11:37:48 PM »

I have never read Flush Magazine, I thought it was a publication for plumbers.

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: