blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:47:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  WSOP MAIN EVENT: DAY 1B - Interactive
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WSOP MAIN EVENT: DAY 1B - Interactive  (Read 41971 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 06:33:21 PM »

Hello Snoops and Homer

I am on table 215 seat 6, which is nowhere near a rail.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
hlmsdog

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 06:39:39 PM »

Good job yesterday guys - unlike your competition, who i noticed classily reported Teddy Sheringham as a 'sawwwker' player and promptly displayed the incorrect photo of a bloke at least 15 years older! lol   (unless of course his recent miss uk norkage conquest aged him substantially!)

also noticed at end of day one report:

Floor!

A sticky hand broke out at Johnny Lodden's table, in which the dealer incorrectly awarded the pot to Lodden.

The board read x-K-10-J-x and both Lodden and his opponent checked the river.

At the showdown, Lodden's opponent turned over A-Q for a Broadway straight, while Lodden showed K-Q, for top pair and a busted straight draw.

The dealer mucked the A-Q and pushed the pot to Lodden, then proceeded to start shuffling the next hand. Players at the table called for the floor, who eventually ruled that Lodden must return the 23,600 pot to his opponent.

We should also note that there was a possible flush on the board, making Lodden's opponent's check on the river a legitimate one. A recently implemented rule here at the World Series states that if a player has last action and checks the absolute nuts, he would receive a one-round penalty for collusion.

May I offer the following suggestion for alternative punishment:

made to wear nothing but a giant nappy for the remainder of the event - with a sticker on his forehead saying in big pink letters.... I AM A DUMB FCUK

Anyway, good luck all the Brits playing today, especially my mate Raj Modha. Sat table 226 Seat 1. Please could you keep an eye on his stack for me please, if possible.

Thankx in advance

Luv  Dog

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2007, 07:02:05 PM »

I'm on Table 119 Seat 1.. and I'm expecting an early visit from Snoops with a crisp twenty spot "cough cough"

GL all.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2007, 07:05:04 PM »

I'm on Table 119 Seat 1.. and I'm expecting an early visit from Snoops with a crisp twenty spot "cough cough"

GL all.

Have a good one Keith.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2007, 07:05:22 PM »

Looks like plenty of Brits/blondes to follow tonight.
Good Luck all.

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2007, 07:31:26 PM »

GO JEN

GO JEN

GO JEN

Patience is a virtue.

Clare
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2007, 07:36:54 PM »

Good luck to my boyf - Paul Gourlay. Please will you let us know how he gets on. xxx
SteveBee

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2007, 07:58:54 PM »

Just to stop you wasting time looking for him today, Daniel Palmer is actually playing on Day 1D
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2007, 08:14:20 PM »

GL Ben and all the betfair team. The Badbeat team are also starting today:

Me T38 seat 2, John Conroy and John T.

best of luck to all playing today.

We're going to need a surname for John T I'm afraid in order to follow his progress.
julian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2007, 08:17:37 PM »

great work as always guys,
gl to everyone,
i'd better pop along later & buy-in!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2007, 08:21:27 PM »

Good job yesterday guys - unlike your competition, who i noticed classily reported Teddy Sheringham as a 'sawwwker' player and promptly displayed the incorrect photo of a bloke at least 15 years older! lol   (unless of course his recent miss uk norkage conquest aged him substantially!)

also noticed at end of day one report:

Floor!

A sticky hand broke out at Johnny Lodden's table, in which the dealer incorrectly awarded the pot to Lodden.

The board read x-K-10-J-x and both Lodden and his opponent checked the river.

At the showdown, Lodden's opponent turned over A-Q for a Broadway straight, while Lodden showed K-Q, for top pair and a busted straight draw.

The dealer mucked the A-Q and pushed the pot to Lodden, then proceeded to start shuffling the next hand. Players at the table called for the floor, who eventually ruled that Lodden must return the 23,600 pot to his opponent.

We should also note that there was a possible flush on the board, making Lodden's opponent's check on the river a legitimate one. A recently implemented rule here at the World Series states that if a player has last action and checks the absolute nuts, he would receive a one-round penalty for collusion.

May I offer the following suggestion for alternative punishment:

made to wear nothing but a giant nappy for the remainder of the event - with a sticker on his forehead saying in big pink letters.... I AM A DUMB FCUK

Anyway, good luck all the Brits playing today, especially my mate Raj Modha. Sat table 226 Seat 1. Please could you keep an eye on his stack for me please, if possible.

Thankx in advance

Luv  Dog

I remember this hand. The guy knew he'd won, but chucked (after showing) before the pot actually was pushed towards him. According to the TD, because he showed a winning hand, the chips can be pulled out of the stack and reallocated to the other player. Lodden didn't say much accept, "Yes, he had the winning hand" when asked.

Wasn't too big a kafuffle to be honest.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2007, 08:22:02 PM »

great work as always guys,
gl to everyone,
i'd better pop along later & buy-in!

I expect a pot of tea ready when I arrive tomorrow. Got that, Sun Boy?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TioMac

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2007, 08:27:47 PM »

Good luck to my boyf - Paul Gourlay. Please will you let us know how he gets on. xxx

If you are the girl in the photo, Paul has used all his luck for this life. In my country we say: Lucky in Games, unlucky in love. Lol

Good luck to all.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2007, 08:33:34 PM »

Just a reminder, but we are restricted to hourly updates.
julian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2007, 08:41:27 PM »

ur booked in for a large t-bone w all the trimmings before we head over to buy you in...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: