blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:32:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272431 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 [42] Go Down Print
Author Topic: china mug on china mug by china mug for china mug courtsy of china mug...a diary  (Read 143918 times)
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: January 25, 2024, 11:01:24 PM »

Pride is indeed a joyous thing.

I discovered that there was a world beyond Watney’s when I first tasted Barnsley Bitter in a country pub somewhere between Corby and Northampton. When I then learnt that this marvellous brew was to become history I joined CAMRA and was involved in a fair few beer festivals in the 70s.
In 1975 I auctioned off 8 pints of London Pride at Northampton Drill Hall, for £2 a pint. Amazing what people will pay when they’ve spent the day drinking.

If I were told that i was only ever allowed to drink one single beer, then Landlord is the beer that I would choose.

I am not in favour of the proliferation of so-called ‘craft’ beers and ‘American’ IPA, who drinks this stuff?

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: January 26, 2024, 08:10:39 PM »

I'm partial to a few craft beers, but very expensive stuff and some tastes so strange on the palate you'd have to work hard to acquire the taste.

Do enjoy some of the Salt IPAs from time to time.

Cloth cap back on and will drink one Guiness later on while watching Traitors

sola virtus nobilitat
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #617 on: January 26, 2024, 11:35:25 PM »

Pride is indeed a joyous thing.

I discovered that there was a world beyond Watney’s when I first tasted Barnsley Bitter in a country pub somewhere between Corby and Northampton. When I then learnt that this marvellous brew was to become history I joined CAMRA and was involved in a fair few beer festivals in the 70s.
In 1975 I auctioned off 8 pints of London Pride at Northampton Drill Hall, for £2 a pint. Amazing what people will pay when they’ve spent the day drinking.

If I were told that i was only ever allowed to drink one single beer, then Landlord is the beer that I would choose.

I am not in favour of the proliferation of so-called ‘craft’ beers and ‘American’ IPA, who drinks this stuff?

I agree with you about Landlord if I could only drink one beer, unless TT's Boltmaker - their best bitter - were available.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: January 27, 2024, 01:18:02 AM »

So i say i will go on about   THE POKER SCENE    and then spew about beer in the cheepest pub in st albans insteed an i come in from said watering hole and find all the self proclaimed poker girus and  divas.... glenn .... have all turned into  real ale wannebes .......
got thru to the sunday 25/50 only 71000 when average is 210000 but hey one shot and all to hope for

WHATDOYOUCALLADOGWITHNOLEGSOREYESOREARS,....YOUDONTCALLITHEWONTCOMETOYOUANYWAY

LONDON PRIDE  DOOMBAR  ABBOTS ALE  worthingtons   mconalds and a pizza hut  im sure theres a tune in there some where

On a serious note i have to be on my tipple AAA game for Sunday 4.30pm  as yet again i shall be the poor relative chip wise while being the village elder  skill wise first task see if i draw the button for a free round without ante .....like hal said before his trajectory crashes him into saturn    will i dream

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: January 27, 2024, 12:29:45 PM »

Looks like you’ll have 12 bigs - easy game with only two options for each hand 😁

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
china mug

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: March 01, 2024, 03:07:55 PM »

Long over due i got a good few quid out of luton g last night ........but thats not what im on about right now ....how is this for a tight money grabbing tight arse..........i got blown out in third place an am realy pleased to have got so far as i am allways the poor relative in these things  a bit like that guy patches from the 70s song     an the guy in chip lead says to the guy in secound place   say 800 000  chips to 600 000   words to the effect that he is tired and won the game recently on another day  so would realy like to chop it with him having a little bit extra cash and bragging rights for back to back wins ....he the chip leader then says he will take a extra 25 quid to which secound chip guy speedly agrees.....as we are all three of us getting our payment slips secound chip player gives chip leader 12 pounds and says there   12.50p  from me and 12.50p from you makes the 25 pound you wanted...................to which the chip leader agrees as he is chuffed with the back to back wins and too tired to think or raise the issue that has been perpertrated on him......................a man is only as good as his word

next jurney forth sunday

MUG IN THE POO

your comments on money grabbing tight arse es in poker welcome
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 [42] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: