blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:21:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 2418 2419 2420 2421 [2422] 2423 2424 2425 2426 ... 3779 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6334030 times)
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #36315 on: January 06, 2014, 03:45:42 PM »

I also loved the caravan photo as it reminded me of growing up in Walsall where most of our kids summer holidays were spent at Woodlands Caravan Park in Tywyn or Aberdovey just down the road, they were great times where we used to hang around the arcade (pretty sure it's where my degen problem started) with the girls waiting for the entertainment in the evenings.

I retraced my steps not long after Max was born as a bit tribute to my sadly departed Dad who used to take us there and we did a 1 week caravan holiday again in mid wales and visted all the places I remembered from the age of about 8 even did a bit of crabbing off the pier at Aberdovey along with a few walks in Snowdonia inc the Dolgellau Falls and thoroughly loved every minute of it.

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36316 on: January 06, 2014, 03:49:59 PM »

I also loved the caravan photo as it reminded me of growing up in Walsall where most of our kids summer holidays were spent at Woodlands Caravan Park in Tywyn or Aberdovey just down the road, they were great times where we used to hang around the arcade (pretty sure it's where my degen problem started) with the girls waiting for the entertainment in the evenings.

I retraced my steps not long after Max was born as a bit tribute to my sadly departed Dad who used to take us there and we did a 1 week caravan holiday again in mid wales and visted all the places I remembered from the age of about 8 even did a bit of crabbing off the pier at Aberdovey along with a few walks in Snowdonia inc the Dolgellau Falls and thoroughly loved every minute of it.

Nice Post Rich, And I lov..........wait a minute. WAIT A MINUTE.

You grew up where? Walsall? WALSALL?

So all that bloody money we lost on Walsall going up/down/middle was because you are a homer, like Ant & Peace, & Plinop?

You absolute galoot.

I may never say nice things about you on Fred again.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #36317 on: January 06, 2014, 04:04:58 PM »

So all that bloody money we lost on Walsall going up/down/middle was because you are a homer, like Ant & Peace, & Plinop?

You absolute galoot.

Ahem, If you recall I am now an Essex Boy innit, shattap, whatevs and in now way shape or form resemble Ant or Flipflop (except height in the latters case) I also blame Camel for the bet initially being placed on them to be relegated as it was his "mate who is a fan of the saddlers" and the reason why the bet was endorsed.

I look forward to my next favourable mention Wink

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36318 on: January 06, 2014, 05:24:26 PM »

What? Barristers on strike?

Take them to Court!

http://www.thelawyer.com/news/practice-areas/fraud-and-crime-news/barristers-stage-mass-protest-at-legal-aid-cuts/3014503.article

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36319 on: January 06, 2014, 05:25:48 PM »

You absolute galoot.

Ahem, If you recall I am now an Essex Boy innit, shattap, whatevs and in now way shape or form resemble Ant or Flipflop (except height in the latters case) I also blame Camel for the bet initially being placed on them to be relegated as it was his "mate who is a fan of the saddlers" and the reason why the bet was endorsed.

Quite so. Remind me when the last one was?

How is young Max these days? How old is he now - 6 months, 9 months?

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #36320 on: January 06, 2014, 05:56:20 PM »

You absolute galoot.

Here they are a couple of weeks ago.
 Click to see full-size image.

Max is 2yrs and 9 months and Ivy is 9 months old now and we are NOT having anymore despite wanting 3-4 when the process started!!!!!!

I know you love the exclamation marks hence the number at the end there.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36321 on: January 07, 2014, 10:56:32 AM »

Probably a bit deceptive, as to camera angles & perspective, but this was yesterday.

There was an awesome photo in The Times this morning of a gigantic wave at Lands End, with a person silouhetted, but I can't find it online.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36322 on: January 07, 2014, 11:04:46 AM »

You absolute galoot.

Here they are a couple of weeks ago.

Max is 2yrs and 9 months and Ivy is 9 months old now and we are NOT having anymore despite wanting 3-4 when the process started!!!!!!

I know you love the exclamation marks hence the number at the end there.

My oh my, they are adorable. Max is nearly three? Jeez.

Exclamation marks? I saw them described as "poor man's punctuation" somewhere recently. I don't mind them actually, but I like to see them used properly. In two consecutive sentences, almost never, in three or more sentences, ugh, ffs grow up. The record on blonde was a chap who used an exclamation mark after EVERY sentence. I've no idea why, but it grated awfully with me.

The record Next Door is 21, which followed "OUTRAGE". Think he had missed the first hand of a deepstack, due to some software glitch. Oh dear.

I said some nice things on Fred about you today.

Here's an interrobang.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36323 on: January 07, 2014, 11:27:46 AM »

Now THAT is cold.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #36324 on: January 07, 2014, 11:30:53 AM »

I'm still in awe of that video clip of Max riding his scooter and walking the dog with its lead attached to one of his handle-bars and that must have been six months ago.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36325 on: January 07, 2014, 01:26:49 PM »

The annual Boston.com pictures of the year links.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2013/12/2013_year_in_pictures_part_i.html

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2013/12/2013_year_in_pictures_part_2.html

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36326 on: January 07, 2014, 01:30:36 PM »

Ooh, thank you, that's tonight sorted.

Will report back.

How was your Christmas?

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #36327 on: January 07, 2014, 01:30:43 PM »

I'm still in awe of that video clip of Max riding his scooter and walking the dog with its lead attached to one of his handle-bars and that must have been six months ago.
TYTY
Here he is at 2 yrs 5 months last August

@Tikay  Thank you for the kind words and rubdown all at the same time Wink    they are great though and I love every minute with them but they are bloody hard work and as much as I jest that Petra has an easy life (when she moans) and that if she would like to go out and bring the bacon home and I could be like Milligan and be a SAHD, I hope she never takes me up on it as I would not swap for all the tea in China!!!

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #36328 on: January 07, 2014, 01:42:15 PM »

It's hard work you know!! the missus always wakes me up when she leaves to take Amelie to nursery in the morning before she goes to work, then I actually have to go offline and leave the house at 5pm to pick her up!! Then it's a whole 2hrs before she is back in bed!!

July time I could be a full time SAHD and even be expected to do some house work on top. That's when I will "realise how tough it is", apparently..

Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36329 on: January 07, 2014, 01:43:48 PM »

Oh missed part 3

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2013/12/2013_year_in_pictures_part_iii.html

Christmas was excellent thankyou - I am thankful to return to work for the rest though.  I appreciated the last 2 weeks with just the Anya and I so much, it really does put all the crap I have to deal with in December into perspective, and made returning to work very difficult, I might have to suggest having another just so I can become a stay at home Dad.
Anya is still very much at the stage of being interested in the cellotape, box's and paper more then the actual presents, something that is likely to change very soon, something I look forward too and fear in equal measure.

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
Pages: 1 ... 2418 2419 2420 2421 [2422] 2423 2424 2425 2426 ... 3779 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: