blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:52:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 2514 2515 2516 2517 [2518] 2519 2520 2521 2522 ... 3779 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6333649 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37755 on: May 21, 2014, 08:49:09 AM »

any % in the staking left?

How much you after? Have up to 10% for sale.

was really looking for staking someone with the potential of a return

I think Mr Intrepid was suggesting that he has 10% of MY action already, & was desperately looking to offload it to someone......

If he asks for 1.3, make sure it includes the Bonus Tourneys.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37756 on: May 21, 2014, 08:49:55 AM »

Could I get bank details forwarded? Unless you want stars?

Morning Adam,

Details SENT by PM.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37757 on: May 21, 2014, 08:51:52 AM »

Thought I would post this here, as I know you love an Ashley tale, Tikay Smiley

Guy I know just posted this up next door -

A lad who works for him had a game at St. James Park today. The team he plays for had all paid £100 a man to go up there and play against another team in the stadium.

For the money you get a 60 minute match with a ref and two linesmen, a buffet, and a stadium tour. Bloke running it all says they are doing 7 matches a day and are booked most of the summer making around £18k per day.

Wonderful!

God bless Mike Ashley, he's a visionary. Many football club Chairmen would do well to take a leaf out of his book.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37758 on: May 21, 2014, 08:54:37 AM »

Hi tikay
I had sent.you a pm a few days ago and you had not replied, maybe you had overlooked it with all this staking proposals going on? 

Morning Craig.

In truth, it was a bit of an awkward one to answer, so I set it to one side to allow me time to consider how best to reply, without giving offence, & attended to the "easy" ones. And then I forgot all about it.

I'll reply this morning, but I'm afraid I can't actually answer the question. FWIW, I get LOTS of people asking the same question, but it would not be fair if I named her. 

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #37759 on: May 21, 2014, 09:30:23 AM »

Hi tikay
I had sent.you a pm a few days ago and you had not replied, maybe you had overlooked it with all this staking proposals going on? 

Morning Craig.

In truth, it was a bit of an awkward one to answer, so I set it to one side to allow me time to consider how best to reply, without giving offence, & attended to the "easy" ones. And then I forgot all about it.

I'll reply this morning, but I'm afraid I can't actually answer the question. FWIW, I get LOTS of people asking the same question, but it would not be fair if I named her. 
Chilli?

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37760 on: May 21, 2014, 09:40:32 AM »

Hi tikay

Morning Craig.

Margaret Rutherford?

The older I get, the better I was.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #37761 on: May 21, 2014, 12:56:26 PM »

Anne Widdicombe?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #37762 on: May 21, 2014, 02:10:09 PM »

any % in the staking left?

Morning Dean.

Unfortunately, & quite unexpectedly, it all went - & more besides - within the first 24 hours. Folks must have money to burn.

I hoped to sell up to 50%, give or take a bit, but I think I've sold 57%, so for the time being, I've had to close the thing.

I'll certainly put you on the reserve list though. There are two people (BornToBubble & EvilPie)) ahead of you on the reserve list, for 1% & "tba" respectively.

I assume you'll be heading out to Vegas, along with "Intrepid" & Co?  

Afternoon Boss flying out the day after you..hopefully bump into you along the way..not flying with Mr Intrepid as he is flying via Zimbabwe Airline with 14 stops..its £50 cheaper that way don't you know... he wont fly anything but cattle despite being about 6'3... i am a short arse and cant abide being so cramped for the best part of 11 hours..he must be like one of those curled up spiders down there.. always go prem ecom...experience is totally different..although at the moment im booked in cattle for this trip as it came as part of an Aria package and i cant upgrade until 24 hours before take off.. will teach me to listen to the advice of chinaman buddies..ive told him im sulking if i cant upgrade

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #37763 on: May 21, 2014, 02:18:36 PM »

Hi Tikay,

I saw that you expressed an interest in Mount Charleston. I went and was very disappointed. Just sat in a long queue all the way up and ll the way back down.

The lodge that you mentioned sort of half way up was terrible. The worst meal I have ever had in Vegas, in fact the only bad meal I have had in Vegas.

I'm not saying don't go but maybe enquire about likely traffic and definitely don't plan to eat at the lodge.

Have a great time

xx
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #37764 on: May 21, 2014, 04:03:49 PM »

Thought I would post this here, as I know you love an Ashley tale, Tikay Smiley

Guy I know just posted this up next door -

A lad who works for him had a game at St. James Park today. The team he plays for had all paid £100 a man to go up there and play against another team in the stadium.

For the money you get a 60 minute match with a ref and two linesmen, a buffet, and a stadium tour. Bloke running it all says they are doing 7 matches a day and are booked most of the summer making around £18k per day.

Wonderful!

God bless Mike Ashley, he's a visionary. Many football club Chairmen would do well to take a leaf out of his book.

Their next loan signing sorted before they're back for preseason Wink

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #37765 on: May 21, 2014, 10:27:42 PM »

Tikay - I appear to have forgotten to save your bank details from last year.

Can you ping them over please so I can pay for my share?
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37766 on: May 22, 2014, 01:52:45 AM »

Some people think that the French railways are a model to aspire to:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/10845789/French-rail-company-order-2000-trains-too-wide-for-platforms.html

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37767 on: May 22, 2014, 07:20:27 AM »

Tikay - I appear to have forgotten to save your bank details from last year.

Can you ping them over please so I can pay for my share?

No worries Adam, details now sent by PM.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #37768 on: May 22, 2014, 08:23:31 AM »

Oh dear. My company is working with Alstom to pave the Riyadh metro, first job this morning will be double checking those dimensions!

Nice spot Mere.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #37769 on: May 22, 2014, 09:53:32 AM »

Hi Tikay, how are you?

Gl in Vegas baby Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 2514 2515 2516 2517 [2518] 2519 2520 2521 2522 ... 3779 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: