blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:44:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 3111 3112 3113 3114 [3115] 3116 3117 3118 3119 ... 3778 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6296623 times)
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #46710 on: July 21, 2016, 12:41:45 PM »

New series 8pm BBC2...

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
MrDickie

View Profile
« Reply #46711 on: July 21, 2016, 06:11:19 PM »

You may want to sit down first before clicking the link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p03xxbgg/trainspotting-live-episode-1

MrDickie

View Profile
« Reply #46712 on: July 21, 2016, 06:12:59 PM »

Forgot to say welcome back. Well chuffed for you as well. Enjoyed every page of the Vegas reports.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #46713 on: July 21, 2016, 09:57:33 PM »

Not sure if you have my correct bank details as I think we've dealt in cash over the last couple of years, want me to send them over again?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46714 on: July 24, 2016, 07:44:32 AM »

Not sure if you have my correct bank details as I think we've dealt in cash over the last couple of years, want me to send them over again?

Hi Adam,

I seem to have your Bank Details on file, so no, we are OK.

The Transfer name is "Adam Dollars", so if memory serves correct, that was only last year, as you & I did a bit of business whilst in Vegas.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46715 on: July 24, 2016, 10:09:06 AM »

Note to Stakers

This morning I've tried to settle up the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure.

Everyone will have had a PM or e-Mail, & most (except those below) of you will have received full payment. In theory.

I was unable to pay the following, as I could not find your Banking Details, sorry, but each of you will have had a PM or e-Mail as follows:

Powwwwwwwww

Sue & Dave Norsden

Teamonkey

Steve Swift

Longines

MPower

As soon as you reply, I'll ship the cash.

In addition, I have not paid EvilPie, & have absolutely no intention of so doing. He can whistle.

I also still need to sort scotty77 (Ryan), but he is currently making his fortune in Los Angeles, & he & I will sort that in due course as appropriate. 

If you can reply soonest, I'd be much obliged. All returns were promised within 7 days of my return, which will be Tuesday, so I'm keen to settle up by then. Also, I may run out of money soon, so ask now or run the risk of bring grimmed. 

I'll return, & doubtless bore for England, on the whole Vegas Staking thing, & look back at a few highlights, lowlights, best/worst etc in due course.

I'll also, eventually, try & answer a few questions I did not previously attend to.

I've been all over the place what with a hectic 10 days "work" in Vegas at the end of the trip, & getting sorted when I got home, but I'm slowly clearing the backlog. 

A brief "thank you" to everyone for their kind comments, too. In truth, I doubt many of us expected to make a profit. Variance is a thing of great power & beauty.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 10:12:51 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46716 on: July 24, 2016, 10:21:44 AM »

^^^^^

MPower now replied, & paid in full.

Regards,

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #46717 on: July 24, 2016, 11:11:08 AM »

Money received, cheers!

Have you recovered from the trip back yet? I had "jet lag" for 10 days, worst ever, must be an age thing? You'll be old one day and see what I mean Smiley

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46718 on: July 24, 2016, 11:30:15 AM »

".....I was unable to pay the following, as I could not find your Banking Details, sorry, but each of you will have had a PM or e-Mail as follows:

Powwwwwwwww

Sue & Dave Norsden - had a reply from Sue & Dave, but not sorted yet. Will be sorted today.

Teamonkey - now PAID

Steve Swift

Longines - now PAID

MPower - now PAID......"

So we are nearly there now.

Vegas was fun fun fun, but this morning is like a hangover after a heavy night, & I'm paying the bill. 31 PM's or e-Mails sent, 20 odd payments made, groan. Can't have one without the other though, so not complaining.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46719 on: July 24, 2016, 11:35:14 AM »

Money received, cheers!

Have you recovered from the trip back yet?
I had "jet lag" for 10 days, worst ever, must be an age thing? You'll be old one day and see what I mean Smiley

Nope.

Never suffered from so-called jet lag before, & I'm not even sure such a thing really exists, except as a sexy media friendly term (see also "larger louts", copyright Red Dog), but I'm sure suffering from something, & have not managed more than 2 hours unbroken sleep since I got home. I'm plenty tired, just can't sleep properly.

I kept odd hours in Vegas, starting at 7 or 8am each morning, with a kip each afternoon, then work or play though until 2am, so I guess that never helped, either.

I absolutely dread getting old.  Poor Ralph, life must be so challenging.

Magic817

View Profile
« Reply #46720 on: July 24, 2016, 11:48:15 AM »

Note to Stakers

Everyone will have had a PM or e-Mail, & most (except those below) of you will have received full payment. In theory.

I was unable to pay the following, as I could not find your Banking Details, sorry, but each of you will have had a PM or e-Mail as follows:

Powwwwwwwww

Sue & Dave Norsden

Teamonkey

Steve Swift

Longines

MPower

In addition, I have not paid EvilPie, & have absolutely no intention of so doing. He can whistle.

I also still need to sort scotty77 (Ryan), but he is currently making his fortune in Los Angeles, & he & I will sort that in due course as appropriate. 

If you can reply soonest, I'd be much obliged. All returns were promised within 7 days of my return, which will be Tuesday, so I'm keen to settle up by then. Also, I may run out of money soon, so ask now or run the risk of bring grimmed. 

I'll return, & doubtless bore for England, on the whole Vegas Staking thing, & look back at a few highlights, lowlights, best/worst etc in due course.

I'll also, eventually, try & answer a few questions I did not previously attend to.

I've been all over the place what with a hectic 10 days "work" in Vegas at the end of the trip, & getting sorted when I got home, but I'm slowly clearing the backlog. 

A brief "thank you" to everyone for their kind comments, too. In truth, I doubt many of us expected to make a profit. Variance is a thing of great power & beauty.

Didn't realise Brighton was in Los Angeles
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46721 on: July 24, 2016, 11:51:35 AM »

Note to Stakers

Powwwwwwwww

Sue & Dave Norsden

Teamonkey

Steve Swift

Longines

MPower

Didn't realise Brighton was in Los Angeles

Is he back home? My bad, I was sure he said he was heading across to LA.

Is he in a comp? Doing OK?

Magic817

View Profile
« Reply #46722 on: July 24, 2016, 11:56:12 AM »

He is at the Amex stadium in Brighton for the Party Poker Grand Prix in the commentators box live streaming www.gppt.poker/live
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46723 on: July 24, 2016, 12:04:58 PM »

He is at the Amex stadium in Brighton for the Party Poker Grand Prix in the commentators box live streaming www.gppt.poker/live

Ahh, gotcha, thanks.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46724 on: July 24, 2016, 12:13:07 PM »

Soory about all this payment stuff, which does not make great reading, but it needs sorting, then we can get back to "interesting" Vegas stories, also yesterday's trip to the seaside, which was quite an eye-opener. Got photos & everything.

Sue & Dave Norsden.

They have asked that their profit be donated to a charity of my choice, so I'm told them I will send it to young Reece, & maybe it will go towards a little holiday or something. The profit was £45.18, so I'll send that across shortly. I'll send it via Red-Dog, which is the normal means I use in such cases, as he has Reece's Bank Details.

They also suggested I keep the £150 stake & use it for next year's Vegas Staking Adventure, but that's way too far ahead to contemplate, all things considered, so I've sent it back to them.

Big thanks to Sue & Dave for such generosity & support. And T Shirts. Wink

« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 12:15:23 PM by tikay » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3111 3112 3113 3114 [3115] 3116 3117 3118 3119 ... 3778 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: