blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:41:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272583 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 3312 3313 3314 3315 [3316] 3317 3318 3319 3320 ... 3779 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6328305 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #49725 on: June 26, 2017, 07:16:52 PM »

Evening Tony, Doobs, glad to see that you are playing the rush - long may it continue - is BigO always O8 or can it be what we call 5-card Omaha?

Looking forward to more ripping yarns including multiple scoopios and arseholes swinging from belts, hopefully featuring our favourite villain in the absence of superman, Mr FOS.

It's like the poker equivalent of The Arabian Nights on here.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49726 on: June 26, 2017, 07:17:57 PM »

Next hand we get;

A-A-2-3-5 ds.

Same two callers.

We flop the wheel and top set.

Pot.

Two callers.

Bet half pot on the turn and they both fold.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49727 on: June 26, 2017, 07:20:13 PM »

Evening Tony, Doobs, glad to see that you are playing the rush - long may it continue - is BigO always O8 or can it be what we call 5-card Omaha?

Looking forward to more ripping yarns including multiple scoopios and arseholes swinging from belts, hopefully featuring our favourite villain in the absence of superman, Mr FOS.

Morning Ralph.

No, over here Big O is always five card O8.

Easily my favourite and best game.

How is the golf going?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49728 on: June 26, 2017, 07:22:18 PM »

Just to confirm, 15,000 starting chips, 30 minute clock, same structure as yesterday.

Re-entry is open until midnight on Friday. Ish.

animalpoker

View Profile
« Reply #49729 on: June 26, 2017, 07:33:08 PM »

Oops I could/would have played this but seem to have a hangover  of hangovers.  Noisiest drunk big o table ever for over 12 hours .   Urrrgh.
Gl

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #49730 on: June 26, 2017, 07:35:18 PM »

Morning Ralph.

How is the golf going?

Golf is good, swinging the club much better now - thanks to returning to my old coach who still remembers when I was half-decent - but having rediscovered a modicum of form I've not really been able to play as much as I would have liked to due to the extreme weather in this part of the world! I'm almost ready to tan Slo-Mo's behind upon his return Wink

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49731 on: June 26, 2017, 07:35:53 PM »

100 entrants (including 3 re-entries) so far.

I calculate the average age to be 107. It's like Catheter City here.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49732 on: June 26, 2017, 07:38:41 PM »

Morning Ralph.

How is the golf going?

Golf is good, swinging the club much better now - thanks to returning to my old coach who still remembers when I was half-decent - but having rediscovered a modicum of form I've not really been able to play as much as I would have liked to due to the extreme weather in this part of the world! I'm almost ready to tan Slo-Mo's behind upon his return Wink

Well if you can't do it the extreme weather will.

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49733 on: June 26, 2017, 07:39:44 PM »

Oops I could/would have played this but seem to have a hangover  of hangovers.  Noisiest drunk big o table ever for over 12 hours .   Urrrgh.
Gl

Did you get the lot, or can't you remember?

How do you feel about that early exit now? I'd have been mortified. Typically brave of you to play for stacks so early. If I had one tenth of your gamble I'd be half handy instead of Lord Min Cash.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 07:42:49 PM by tikay » Logged

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49734 on: June 26, 2017, 08:10:18 PM »

BUSTO

Took me exactly one hour to burn $250.

Marv.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49735 on: June 26, 2017, 08:15:57 PM »

Had really good aces and potted it.

5 callers......

I flop nothing, but have every conceivable draw.

I pretend i am Animal and pot every street, like a proper player, and we get to the river 4 way with 60,000 in the middle and I have 15 scoop outs.

The river was what the kids call "the worst card in the deck".

Poo.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49736 on: June 26, 2017, 08:20:47 PM »

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49737 on: June 26, 2017, 08:27:46 PM »

meh

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Machka

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49738 on: June 26, 2017, 08:31:13 PM »

It's very exciting when I come home from work to see I was on page 3310 and there are now 3316 pages.  Something good must have down last night, now to find out while eating dinner...
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49739 on: June 26, 2017, 08:32:21 PM »

Playing for a 3 way scoop all in, we end up with about one sixth......

Pages: 1 ... 3312 3313 3314 3315 [3316] 3317 3318 3319 3320 ... 3779 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: