blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:25:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 3376 3377 3378 3379 [3380] 3381 3382 3383 3384 ... 3779 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6334391 times)
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #50685 on: October 27, 2017, 04:48:59 PM »

Anticipating someone will recognise a post as racist in nature, doesn't mean it isn't, or that any irony is present.
I hope that clears everything up

sola virtus nobilitat
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50686 on: October 27, 2017, 05:04:40 PM »

I'm going to make a racist statement that will have certain members up in arms, but I suggest he won't be English by birth.....

FYP.

Oh dear Tom, the irony was lost on you, but I knew someone would be unable to resist a name call. Cheesy

Yep. Totally lost I'm afraid.

Would you mind explaining it for me please?

That someone would call me a racist you mean?

That was pretty much a certainty on here. I was almost going to call myself one, but knew someone else would, so just pressed the button.

I dont feel that English are superior to other people, but I still fancy that guy will be a foreigner.

No Adz. I would like you to explain the irony I missed please because I really can't see it, and why you said 'oh dear Tom' when mine was exactly the reaction you expected.

If you don't think the guy is English why bother posting it on a forum? I don't think he wears size 5 shoes but it isn't relevant.

I would also like to know what your definition of a racist is.

There are millions of things that aren't relevant to anything posted on forums, I wanted to comment. I had an opinion. I posted it. Isn't that the nature of forums, free speech etc?

My definition of a racist is as the dictionary, hence why I said I don't feel English are superior to other people. However I do watch a lot of Crimewatch type programmes, and I stand by my original guess! Smiley

You still haven't explained the irony I missed or why you were laughing at me because I reacted in the way you expected.

I've asked this question three times and had no answer.

The truth is, I don't think you are racist, I think you're a troll. Now that's ironic.

Have a nice life.

The older I get, the better I was.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #50687 on: October 27, 2017, 05:23:42 PM »

Again. Oh dear.

Why do you have to get so nasty so quickly?

I have expressed an opinion. I don't consider that being a troll.

I find it childish that people always call out others as trolls when they have their point of view disagreed with.

I make thousands of posts on here, are they all troll posts, as that is the intimation?

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #50688 on: October 27, 2017, 05:25:55 PM »

Again. Oh dear.

I find it childish that people always call out others as trolls when they have their point of view disagreed with.

I make thousands of posts on here, are they all troll posts, as that is the intimation?

You put a post up in which you ackonwledged that you were going to piss people off.   Your understanding of trolling seems as poor as your understanding of racism.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #50689 on: October 27, 2017, 05:28:42 PM »

Again. Oh dear.

You put a post up in which you ackonwledged that you were going to piss people off.   Your understanding of trolling seems as poor as your understanding of racism.

Doobs.. Just go away(polite version)

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #50690 on: October 27, 2017, 05:37:25 PM »

Again. Oh dear.

Surely it was the 'understanding' of irony that was the standout?
Mohican

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50691 on: October 27, 2017, 05:49:35 PM »

I'm not English by birth. Worried I might have more of a disposition towards thievery now.

Cymru am byth
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #50692 on: October 27, 2017, 05:52:54 PM »

Again. Oh dear.

Jesus. This place.

I wanted to express my opinion. My right, yes?

However, I could almost feel the teeth grinders loving the chance to get stuck into a post like that. However as one of those people that feels like society frowns upon certain types of free speech, i knew I was gonna get some some racist call outs. I'm no racist, and just because I make a statement you dont like, Im not a troll either. I wont follow you round calling you out wherever you are, I am just standing my corner on this point. Why am I not allowed to express this opinion?

Yes, wrong use of irony.....see, I can admit I am wrong....very few here can.....Sorry I used the wrong word. Sorry, probably one of the least used words used on Blonde!

Now. Is Tom going to tell me why he got so angry so quickly with someone who has never had a cross word with him over many years?

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #50693 on: October 27, 2017, 05:53:39 PM »

I'm not English by birth. Worried I might have more of a disposition towards thievery now.

Very amusing. All aboard the bandwagon!!! Roll Eyes Grin

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50694 on: October 27, 2017, 07:35:54 PM »

Looks like rain again.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #50695 on: October 27, 2017, 07:47:39 PM »

I usually find the best way not to be called racist or a troll is not to troll with racist comments....

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #50696 on: October 28, 2017, 08:47:14 AM »

some days, i suspect Mr Pinter may be my spirit animal

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50697 on: October 28, 2017, 12:21:31 PM »

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Magic817

View Profile
« Reply #50698 on: October 28, 2017, 12:24:29 PM »

Again. Oh dear.

Jesus. This place.

However, I could almost feel the teeth grinders loving the chance to get stuck into a post like that. However as one of those people that feels like society frowns upon certain types of free speech, i knew I was gonna get some some racist call outs. I'm no racist, and just because I make a statement you dont like, Im not a troll either. I wont follow you round calling you out wherever you are, I am just standing my corner on this point. Why am I not allowed to express this opinion?

Yes, wrong use of irony.....see, I can admit I am wrong....very few here can.....Sorry I used the wrong word. Sorry, probably one of the least used words used on Blonde!

Now. Is Tom going to tell me why he got so angry so quickly with someone who has never had a cross word with him over many years?

Of course you can express an opinion but when it doesn't appear to be based on any facts it just comes off as racist.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #50699 on: October 28, 2017, 01:57:28 PM »

Again. Oh dear.

Jesus. This place.

Of course you can express an opinion but when it doesn't appear to be based on any facts it just comes off as racist.

Thats it then. Case closed. Im a racist. Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 ... 3376 3377 3378 3379 [3380] 3381 3382 3383 3384 ... 3779 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: