blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:04:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 3608 3609 3610 3611 [3612] 3613 3614 3615 3616 ... 3778 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6296130 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54165 on: June 17, 2019, 07:28:16 PM »

2 orbits in, and Vietnam, at the far end of the table, white t-shirt has opened, bet or 3 bet every single hand.

Very fun.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 07:30:15 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #54166 on: June 17, 2019, 07:29:32 PM »

Glgl.

Any sign of Dan Best?

I still can't remember who Dan Best is.

Not seen Leif this year. Did you see him?

Leif confirmed out here. Spotted in Rio the other day.

You run so good. I never saw him once. Checked out all the huggable trees in the area too but no sign.

Besty was Rajvinder's other half back in the day.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #54167 on: June 17, 2019, 07:30:55 PM »

See they've got a $240 Triple-Stud down there on the 27th.

You having that, Tikay?

Pompeynick

View Profile
« Reply #54168 on: June 17, 2019, 07:32:50 PM »

Hi Tony,
Very best of luck today.
I have made it to Arlington Texas after my weekend in Cincinnati. The Rangers took two of three against a poor Reds team. I actually stayed in Covington, Kentucky just over the Ohio river. Walked over the Robling bridge to and from the Great American Ballpark all three days of the weekend.
The bridge is the forerunner of the Brooklyn Bridge , if I was tech savvy, I would post some pictures to get you all excited. We had amazing Thunderstorms Saturday and Sunday, I had several severe weather warnings on my phone for flash floods over both days. The weather meant I couldn’t get everything done I wanted to, but did manage a trip up and down the river on the paddle steamer Cincinnati Belle.
Cincinnati is a beautiful place, wish I had stayed a couple of extra days .
Staying in a bit of a dump in Texas, mind you, after the Palazzo everything is going to look bad. It’s 1.20pm here, going to take a nap, was up at 4am for the flight this morning, before my first ever game at Globe Life Park. We host the Cleveland Indians tonight , first pitch at 7.05pm local.
I have loads of photos you might like, need to learn how to upload them for here and next door in the future.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54169 on: June 17, 2019, 07:33:12 PM »

Glgl.

Any sign of Dan Best?

I still can't remember who Dan Best is.

Not seen Leif this year. Did you see him?

Leif confirmed out here. Spotted in Rio the other day.

You run so good. I never saw him once. Checked out all the huggable trees in the area too but no sign.

Besty was Rajvinder's other half back in the day.

Ahh yes, I remember now.

Is Raj attached these days? Lovely kid.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #54170 on: June 17, 2019, 07:33:41 PM »

2 orbits in, and Vietnam, at the far end of the table, white t-shirt has opened, bet or 3 bet every single hand.

Very fun.

If he ends up busting you, I trust the report will read;

Sigh, gone.

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54171 on: June 17, 2019, 07:35:28 PM »

Hi Tony,
Very best of luck today.
I have made it to Arlington Texas after my weekend in Cincinnati. The Rangers took two of three against a poor Reds team. I actually stayed in Covington, Kentucky just over the Ohio river. Walked over the Robling bridge to and from the Great American Ballpark all three days of the weekend.
The bridge is the forerunner of the Brooklyn Bridge , if I was tech savvy, I would post some pictures to get you all excited. We had amazing Thunderstorms Saturday and Sunday, I had several severe weather warnings on my phone for flash floods over both days. The weather meant I couldn’t get everything done I wanted to, but did manage a trip up and down the river on the paddle steamer Cincinnati Belle.
Cincinnati is a beautiful place, wish I had stayed a couple of extra days .
Staying in a bit of a dump in Texas, mind you, after the Palazzo everything is going to look bad. It’s 1.20pm here, going to take a nap, was up at 4am for the flight this morning, before my first ever game at Globe Life Park. We host the Cleveland Indians tonight , first pitch at 7.05pm local.
I have loads of photos you might like, need to learn how to upload them for here and next door in the future.

Good stuff Nick. Will reply later, or tomorrow, bit busy right now.

Am keen to see those photos, so will try and explain how to post them later, unless some other kindly disposed blonde ( or Tom) would like to oblige.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 07:43:41 PM by tikay » Logged

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #54172 on: June 17, 2019, 07:36:07 PM »

Last I heard Raj was with Matt, the quiet lad who used to deal at the G. Besty now has a son, with another on the way.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54173 on: June 17, 2019, 07:36:22 PM »

Very fun.

If he ends up busting you, I trust the report will read;

Sigh, gone.

Oh my. Step aside AndrewT, that's top notch.

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #54174 on: June 17, 2019, 07:39:57 PM »

^^^^^

Very good Mr 2xUp.

I had to use google translate though. 

I knew you would

I have had an attempt to learn a bit of Spanish and "very fun" is a translation that causes consternation for some

https://forum.duolingo.com/comment/27525038

good luck

and binion burgers are great (or were anyway).

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #54175 on: June 17, 2019, 08:23:21 PM »

Binion's hot salt/corned beef sarnies at the late lamented deli-bar were the absolute nuts.

I always remember their brekkies in the basement as being decent too.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54176 on: June 17, 2019, 08:26:34 PM »

34,000 after an hour or so.

Nothing of note to report except, perhaps, the arrival of Miss Hoang.

Just 37 entries so far, including 3 re-entries.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 08:30:07 PM by tikay » Logged

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #54177 on: June 17, 2019, 08:37:43 PM »

Woodsey learning O8 as we speak.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #54178 on: June 17, 2019, 08:59:53 PM »

Do not listen to Chompy.

Binion's burgers are superb pre tourney fodder.

Do NOT listen to Marky and post pictures of food, unless you are shown eating it.

If you do, you may as well post on Facecloth and be like the millions of morons that do it on there.......

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54179 on: June 17, 2019, 09:04:09 PM »

Where possible, I like pics.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Well maybe it did but a pic is still nice sometimes.

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: 1 ... 3608 3609 3610 3611 [3612] 3613 3614 3615 3616 ... 3778 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: