blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:46:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 3110 3111 3112 3113 [3114] 3115 3116 3117 3118 ... 3778 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6296310 times)
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #46695 on: July 10, 2016, 07:19:12 AM »

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this for the last few weeks and a 25% ROI is brilliant. Just goes to show it is a young man's game Smiley  Very well done sir.
RedFox

View Profile
« Reply #46696 on: July 10, 2016, 04:26:59 PM »

Great results TK and as always excellent updates
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46697 on: July 12, 2016, 03:25:23 PM »

Thanks for the updates tikay, enjoyed the read. wp sir  thumbs up

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #46698 on: July 13, 2016, 10:03:39 AM »

How's all your sky qualifier padowans getting on ?
A non poker update would be good too
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #46699 on: July 20, 2016, 08:13:56 AM »

Are you back in Blighty?

We turned the heating up for you, just to ease you back into society.

Since you've been gone:
- England embarrassed themselves in the Euros
- England sacked our manager
- Wales made the semi finals
- Portugal won the competition by winning one game inside 90 minutes
- UK voted to leave the EU and the Prime Minister's resignation was accepted by the Queen
- we had a Tory Leadership competition where Boris went from favourite to no-channer in 24 hours, Michael Gove decided he didn't want to be a front bench politician anymore, a string of faux pas later and Theresa May is PM
- Sam Allardyce and Steve Bruce have been interviewed for the England job
- England cricket team prepared a pitch gainst Pakistan at Lords that turned on day 2
- Man United have had a €100m bid for a player they let go for a box of assorted buttons Paul Pogba rejected
- oh and it was 22 degrees at 5am.

Your move, fiction writers!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46700 on: July 20, 2016, 09:31:17 AM »

Are you back in Blighty?

Since you've been gone:
- UK voted to leave the EU and the Prime Minister's resignation was accepted by the Queen
- we had a Tory Leadership competition where Boris went from favourite to no-channer in 24 hours, Michael Gove decided he didn't want to be a front bench politician anymore, a string of faux pas later and Theresa May is PM
- England cricket team prepared a pitch gainst Pakistan at Lords that turned on day 2
- Man United have had a €100m bid for a player they let go for a box of assorted buttons Paul Pogba rejected

You certainly could not make much of that stuff up. Combine them all together, that would be some acca.

The whole political landscape is staggering, a real pot boiler. Not just the UK, & Brexit & it's fallout, but globally, with Terrorism, Turkey, Trump etc.  I'm hoping the first books on the Summer of '16 will be in the shops by Christmas, will make for quite a read.

Yes, I got back yesterday. I don't generally suffer from jetlag, but I'm all overt the shop right now, & barely slept last night. Bizarrely, I played an online poker session last night, a mixture of £3, £5, £10 & £15 SNG's.  Quite a contrast to the last time I played a hand of poker, which was in the WSOP $3,000 PLO8. Lowered in class, did I get the lot last night? I wish, I lost £6.65. Marv.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46701 on: July 20, 2016, 09:40:36 AM »

Note to Stakers

Good morning.

I've not been able to post much for 10 days or so, as I had to get my head down as to work, having over-run in my playing schedule & cut into my work time. In due course I'll try to pick up on the various comments & replies which I have not yet addressed.

I got back home yesterday afternoon, at 5pm. The arrangement for repaying my investors or donors was within 7 days of my return.

That remains the plan, & target. If I don't have your Bank Details already, please send them across by PM.

In the next day or so, Dear Mere will post a list of who is due what. I can then mark them "PAID" as I work though them, & we can keep the books straight.

I'll likely bore you all to tears in the coming week with Vegas memories, best & worst, good decisions/bad decisions, most or least impressive players I encountered, da de da, but I have to get it out of my system.     

Confirmed I had a wonderful trip. Now it's back to work time. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46702 on: July 20, 2016, 09:47:40 AM »

Are you back in Blighty?

Since you've been gone:

LOL.

The older I get, the better I was.
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46703 on: July 20, 2016, 02:33:38 PM »

Glad you home safe and well.
Congratulations on the results and fantastic to see so many photos of you around the net with a real smile on your face this year.
Your reports bring some real colour to the proceedings.
Would invest again.

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46704 on: July 20, 2016, 05:21:50 PM »

The returns on the investments are as follows:

MANTIS    £501.52

NAKOR    £125.38

KarmaDope    £214.69

RedSimon    £111.59

booder    £111.59

hhyftrftdr    £111.59

Mohican    £111.59

sonour    £223.18

Redbull   £111.59

Big_D   £557.95

bobAlike    £111.59

engy    £111.59

Knottikay   £125.38

Marky147    £111.59

MrDickie    £111.59

Chompy    £223.18

Sue & Dave       £188.07

Doobs   £223.18

MereNovice  £111.59     PAID

bobby1    £125.38

TeaMonkey   £62.69

Steveswift   £111.59

Longines    £111.59

MPOWER    £313.45

Geo The Sarge    £188.07

HutchGF    £111.59

horseplayer    £25.38

I've left out anyone who has separate arrangements with tikay with regards to swapping action or similar.

I predict tikay will receive a concerned call from his bank manager who will be unaccustomed to him paying dividends.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 05:26:36 PM by MereNovice » Logged

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46705 on: July 20, 2016, 05:35:23 PM »

Thanks Vince.

The other 4 investors were....

EvilPie

The Camel

scotty77

POWWWWWWWW

Separate arrangements exist with these 4, either because we did swaps, or they have an ongoing slate. I'll be in touch with them in the next day or so, & settle up accordingly within 7 days. 

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46706 on: July 20, 2016, 05:56:27 PM »

Pre-Vegas, I got my $$$'s from Thomas Exchange Global Ltd, on the recommendation, I think, of Simon Galloway.

When I purchased them, which was on May 29th, I paid by Bank Debit Card, nice & simple, just like that. 

This morning I returned to the same branch, in Victoria Station as it happens. Never need prompting twice to visit a London Train termini, obv.

All went well, as I presented the $$'s, (all in $100 bills) Passport, & my Debit Card, so they could repay direct to my Bank. However, they claimed they could not pay my bank direct eirher via my DEbit Card or Bank Transfer, & insisted on paying me in cash, all of which was in £20 notes, so I briefly became the proud owner of a wad of £20 notes as big as a Staffordshire Blue Class A. Which felt at one & the same time nice, & a little dangerous, too, as it barely fitted my new & somewhat petite-sized man bag.

The thrill soon passed once I found a Natwest Branch, though that started a whole new rigmarole, as they now wanted proof of the source of funds, as it was a lumpy wad of notes, & such activity was "unusual" (as in, "unknown") on my account. Somewhat testy by now, my reply that Natwest were the source of the bulk of the funds (I invited them to view the transaction on 29th May) was not exactly greeted with enthusiasm. But really, that's all they needed to do, as I had the receipt from Thomas Exchange Global on the same date.

What a palaver. Much easier when we knock it in.     

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #46707 on: July 20, 2016, 07:37:12 PM »

Pre-Vegas, I got my $$$'s from Thomas Exchange Global Ltd, on the recommendation, I think, of Simon Galloway.

When I purchased them, which was on May 29th, I paid by Bank Debit Card, nice & simple, just like that. 

This morning I returned to the same branch, in Victoria Station as it happens. Never need prompting twice to visit a London Train termini, obv.

All went well, as I presented the $$'s, (all in $100 bills) Passport, & my Debit Card, so they could repay direct to my Bank. However, they claimed they could not pay my bank direct eirher via my DEbit Card or Bank Transfer, & insisted on paying me in cash, all of which was in £20 notes, so I briefly became the proud owner of a wad of £20 notes as big as a Staffordshire Blue Class A. Which felt at one & the same time nice, & a little dangerous, too, as it barely fitted my new & somewhat petite-sized man bag.

The thrill soon passed once I found a Natwest Branch, though that started a whole new rigmarole, as they now wanted proof of the source of funds, as it was a lumpy wad of notes, & such activity was "unusual" (as in, "unknown") on my account. Somewhat testy by now, my reply that Natwest were the source of the bulk of the funds (I invited them to view the transaction on 29th May) was not exactly greeted with enthusiasm. But really, that's all they needed to do, as I had the receipt from Thomas Exchange Global on the same date.

What a palaver. Much easier when we knock it in.     

Did you get any extra money when you converted them back? If not I think you should complain Smiley

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #46708 on: July 20, 2016, 10:04:24 PM »

Will need to sort a bigger manbag for next year...

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #46709 on: July 20, 2016, 10:28:20 PM »

Tikay/mere pmreceived and understood thanks for that

For some reason the hospital WiFi thinks blonde is a gambling site (whatever next) on certain pages and not others so I seem unable to respond to pms
Pages: 1 ... 3110 3111 3112 3113 [3114] 3115 3116 3117 3118 ... 3778 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: