blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:02:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Pokerstars.com London EPT: Day 1B - Interactive
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com London EPT: Day 1B - Interactive  (Read 30535 times)
Queen of Hearts

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2007, 01:30:27 PM »

Before we start, are there any more requests from the above list?

Yes, please ....... Stuart Nash!

Have a great day .... it'll be fun - enjoy!

dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2007, 01:40:00 PM »

I believe Dan Carter is playing. Any updates on the Scrote's progress much appreciated.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2007, 01:44:42 PM »

As I trundled into the cardroom just moments ago, the atmosphere seemed slightly more serene than yesterday's frantic bedlam, players laughing, reclining back on their chairs and generally not reflecting the seriousness that a 5k investment might bring. One of those players is Nik Persuad, although he's rarely uptight about any poker game, whether it's a £5 rebuy or a 10k freezeout.

"Hey snoops," he beckons. "I loved your line last night about Scott Fischman, saying he was following in the pie eating steps of Dutch Boyd. I know him and he says he's put on two stone. I emailed him what you said."

Oh great, now I've got a 20 stone beast after my blood. 

He'll eat me alive... quite literally!
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2007, 01:45:24 PM »

There is a great atmosphere in the are today, really buzzin.  There were some names yesterday but today seams so many more.  I asked a few players if they were excited or nervous and most of them just shrugged their shoulders or said "no, not really."  There was one Stuart Rutter though who oozed so much excitement and positiveness it was a pleasure to see, I think he even woke me from my early in the day sleepy head.

They have just taken their seats and kicked off and it looks like a more hefty 215 seated as opposed to yesterdays 178.  Seen

Daniel Negreanu
Noah Boaken
Roland De Wolfe
Ram Vaswani
Thomas "the egg man" Wahlroos
Javed Abrahams
Praz Bansi
James Akenhead
Priyan DeMel
Joey Lovelady
Stuart Nash
John Gale
John Shipley

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2007, 01:49:23 PM »

I believe Dan Carter is playing. Any updates on the Scrote's progress much appreciated.

I have been reliably informed, by himself, that Dan Carter is not playing today.  He has decided to conentrate on Dublin instead.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2007, 01:50:28 PM »

The breaking news on the sometimes shaky mediaroom grapevine is that Juha Helppi is the first exit of the day, all-in with Aces but being bust by Queens. If everyone in the mediaroom agrees up on the it surely becomes fact, no?
little DC

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2007, 01:52:39 PM »

Any updates on David Clark Junior & Senior would be great. 
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2007, 02:00:03 PM »

As the tournament director was reading through a long list of dreary rules, a few familiar faces passed before me, one of whom was Roland de Wolfe who couldn't resist commenting on my recent growth of facial hair. "Are you ill?" he asks. "You look like Socrates." Right, no good reports for that cheeky monkey!

Also spotted was a confident Chris Sokrati, massuestastic Trevor Reardon tripping on the stairs and Stuart Rutter dwelling on his nasty Thew-ing at the Broadway with K-K vs. A-Q, a testicle crunching Five making Julian a straight on the River.

I also caught sight, although only just, of Tony Bloom, a rare specimen these days in cardrooms, but a friendly face nonetheless.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2007, 02:03:43 PM »

Roland De Wolfe who couldn't resist commenting on my recent growth of facial hair. "Are you ill?" he asks. "You look like Socrates." Right, no good reports for that cheeky monkey!

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2007, 02:07:50 PM »

As I was chatting to a jubilant Welshman, Martyn Reeve, who finished in 9th place yesterday with 50,000 and sure to receive more coverage from us bloggers come Day 2, I couldn't help but spot a young player squeeze out Kings on the very first hand. Eagerly equipped with my inside knowledge, I watched on fascinated by what might unfold. With Josh Gould, who is replacing father Peter who was called away on work duties, limping in early position, Mr Kings raised it up to 250 and Josh called. The Flop came and Josh checked, only to fold to a 500 bet from Mr Kings. Nice to see those Cowboys early, but he may have been hoping to prise out a little more from the young Brit and recent NPL finalist.
HornswaggleU

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2007, 02:09:44 PM »

There is a great atmosphere in the are today, really buzzin.  There were some names yesterday but today seams so many more.  I asked a few players if they were excited or nervous and most of them just shrugged their shoulders or said "no, not really."  There was one Stuart Rutter though who oozed so much excitement and positiveness it was a pleasure to see, I think he even woke me from my early in the day sleepy head.

Any Scarf updates would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

dad dont dance
AdamG

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2007, 02:14:02 PM »

has roland de wolfe gone to fashion shop this time???

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=36782.0
Alias' >>> DeeohDoubleG - PokerStars    adamg001/TrustinMe - DTD    Garvey001 - FullTilt <<<
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2007, 02:14:55 PM »

An ultra excited Stuart Rutter

Roland & Ram in EPT heaven.  Ram asked "Are you taking pictures of Poker's biggest losers?"

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2007, 02:20:33 PM »

One of the early exits of the days is a former EPT winner, 2006 Baden victor Thang Duc Nguyen hitting the deck within the first 15 minutes.
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2007, 02:21:46 PM »

has Roland De Wolfe gone to fashion shop this time???

Looks like he has opted for the white shirt/free hair little number today.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: