blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:48:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Pokerstars.com London EPT: Day 1B - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com London EPT: Day 1B - Interactive  (Read 30542 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2007, 04:42:35 PM »

Although still plugging away, Steve Jelinek is ruing a call he made against mischievous Hit Squadder Praz Bansi. According to Jelinek, he hit a set of threes on a 3-7-T, smooth called a re-raise from Praz before checking the Jack Turn. With Praz also checking, Steve bet out 800 on the Jack River, but found himself calling a 2.2k re-raise from Praz who was sitting pretty with Quads.

"I could have folded," mused Steve, "but there's a decent chance that he has the straight or even Aces. I saw him play Aces that way later on."
HornswaggleU

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2007, 04:45:50 PM »

Hi 

How's Stuart (N) doing?

There is only one real Stuart N, and that is Stuart Nutter
mullacott

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2007, 04:50:42 PM »

Can you please tell me how Neil Channing is getting on.

Any news yet?

Please tell him Mullacott is watching.

He ain't heavy.  He's my brother.
FRIDAYS

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2007, 04:56:35 PM »

Updates on Alan Vinson would be appreciated thanx
Slick Kid

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2007, 05:03:52 PM »

I feel for Adam as we were talking about the EPT whilst playing a game on BF last night and he was looking forward to it,l had a bit of a bad beat myself yesterday when the guy hit QUADS on the river with all the chips in the middle on the turn and me sitting pretty with the second nuts and a flush draw to boot.

Got over it quickly though as l am becoming immune to the bad beats now. One of those things and best of luck to the guy as l want his chips in the pot everytime. Best of luck to all the brits today and the ones left from yesterday.

GOOD NEWS IS ROB AND THE TEAM GOT THE GREEN LIGHT FOR DTD. LIVING 10 minutes away is a real bonus.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2007, 05:05:34 PM »

Hi 

How's Stuart (N) doing?

Stuart Nash is currently swimming along rather nicely with 20,900. He used the term "bits and pieces", but did relate one curious hand: "I had J-8, checked it down on a 3-3-T-7 board and bet 200 on the 9 River with my straight. My opponent chucked in 1k, and was asked if it was a raise or a call. He said it was a raise but Ian Frazer intervened and claimed it had to be a call. At that point, I used some experience and quickly said "I'll re-raise it to 2k. He called with A-3."
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2007, 05:08:31 PM »

With the break causing the players to swarm around the table like flies around... no, I won't say it, I managed to catch up with a few choice folk, one of whom was the gangly Mantis himself, Karl Mahrenholz.

"I'm on 19k, but haven't really played many big hands. I'm just secretly bashing them up, re-raising and not showing any big hands."
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2007, 05:09:06 PM »

Italian Stallion Christiano Blanco is on 7,500.

He remains in high spirits though.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2007, 05:15:16 PM »

Keith Hawkins and John Shipley were both propping up the bar, although The Camel was inevitably the only one consuming any alcoholic beverages. After his six figure win in the recent PokerStars online event, John Shipley is riding the wave, but is yet to gather speed on his surfboard at this EPT with just 11k. A peak of 11.5k and a trough of 8.5k, "No hands" were the only words I could prise out of him. Keith, however, is hovering around the 20k mark having "flopped two sets and had Aces paid off."
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2007, 05:15:44 PM »

do us a favour snoops .,.,,.tell martyn cavanagh i still got my eye on him from 2000 miles away and tell him i love him lol.,.,.,.and get it won hes so,so,so,so,so,so overdue....,.,.,

p.s ask him for his email address ive lost my phone with his number in
and pm it to me when you got  a minute if you can please thanks mate,.,.,.,..,

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2007, 05:17:05 PM »

Updates on the 7ft Gangly Tallest Man in Poker Mantis, the Flushmeister, the Jones, the BigTr, the Soxy, the Foxy and the Chilli hangover pls. She was well laminated last nite. Also a headcount on how many people Dena the Black Widow has executed pls. Thank her for the one hand she dealt me yesterday, she's rapidly losing her status as the nation's favourie dealer...well almost
henrik777

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2007, 05:22:21 PM »

Also of interest:

dtd (dusk till dawn) poker club has been given the green light to open by magistrates this afternoon.   Early indications are that the club will open in November.

What is the link to dusk till down club?

The live club, not the online site

http://www.dtdpoker.com/

The live club details are there as well as the online side. I'd imagine more live club details will appear soon but nt today since they might be having a lemonade or 2.

Sandy
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2007, 05:32:15 PM »

Ok finally found John Murphy in swish PKR attire, he is good on 20,925.  He did have Thomas Wahlroos sat next to him but he went out just before the last 10 min break.  I was actually talking to someone and completely missed what happened to Wahlroos, so I went and completely made an ass of myself. 

On hearing Walhrools proclaim in my ears "I f...ing hate this game."  I then go and laugh and ask "How many chips do you have?"  He looks at me like I'm some nutter and says "ERM ZERO." 

Oopps THOMAS WAHLROOS OUT

John Murphy

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2007, 05:40:23 PM »

Neil Channing 6,000
Stuart Fox  12,000

Neighbours enjoying eachother

Pete Linton  17,000
Happy with life blondes PeteL & Crapper

Ian Frazer  8,700
Nick Persaud  6,500
Roland DeWolfe  10,000
Warren Wooldrige  14,500
Priyan DeMel  12,500
Stuart Rutter  5,200
Julian Thew  12,500
James Akenhead  2,850
Richard Ashby  5,000
Carlo Citrone  10,000

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2007, 05:50:56 PM »

Updates on the 7ft Gangly Tallest Man in Poker Mantis, the Flushmeister, the Jones, the BigTr, the Soxy, the Foxy and the Chilli hangover pls. She was well laminated last nite. Also a headcount on how many people Dena the Black Widow has executed pls. Thank her for the one hand she dealt me yesterday, she's rapidly losing her status as the nation's favourie dealer...well almost

Oiiii Jaffa, I was not well oiled last night, I'm always that chatty Wink.  As for a Foxy hangover that has to be pretty standard, I hope no bruised ribs this time, he has no chance on remembering because he called me over to ask if he had drunk alot on Saturday night in Birmingham LOL

Big Trevor Reardon 7,350
Karl "mantis" Mahrenholz  19,000

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: