blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:42:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Gladiators
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Gladiators  (Read 7227 times)
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2007, 09:13:20 PM »

Hey yaz all MrProJuicer here, really good to meet so many Blondites down in Cardiff big up once again to "POMPY" Kev for his win, oh and I'm still fuming over TK's    to my  in the final hand of our monumental heads up final, battle from which the lucky fish made trip 4's...
as some of you have been dicussing the show should be a funny one tonight (Sunday 28th Oct) Gladiators Hunter, Saracen and Rhino finaly meet thier match in the form of the Grannnn...sorry "Godfather" of poker...the one, the only, Mr Tony "TIKAY" Kendall.  Oh and by the way everyone look out for "Tikay" making a star appearance on the Inaugural airing of the long awaited Sky Poker Club..Monday at 8pm on 846.

SkyPoker Club?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2007, 01:33:00 AM »

Hey yaz all MrProJuicer here, really good to meet so many Blondites down in Cardiff big up once again to "POMPY" Kev for his win, oh and I'm still fuming over TK's    to my  in the final hand of our monumental heads up final, battle from which the lucky fish made trip 4's...
as some of you have been dicussing the show should be a funny one tonight (Sunday 28th Oct) Gladiators Hunter, Saracen and Rhino finaly meet thier match in the form of the Grannnn...sorry "Godfather" of poker...the one, the only, Mr Tony "TIKAY" Kendall.  Oh and by the way everyone look out for "Tikay" making a star appearance on the Inaugural airing of the long awaited Sky Poker Club..Monday at 8pm on 846.

SkyPoker Club?

Yup, the first of several new Shows for Channel 846. It started yesterday. Hopefully, quite soon, thry will be making 2 or 3 episodes every week.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2007, 06:55:50 AM »

I watched the show on Monday and this was repeated on Tuesday. Do you know what the plan is as to when new episodes are shown?
Bainn
The Preacher

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2007, 01:13:41 PM »

I watched the show on Monday and this was repeated on Tuesday. Do you know what the plan is as to when new episodes are shown?

Indeed.

"Decerno, exsequor"

"It's nothing personal, just business."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2007, 01:38:04 PM »

I'm not sure, but I'll find out for you. I know that the short-term plan is to move up to two or three new episodes each week fairly promptly. Two new Episodes were planned to be recorded on Monday of this week, but I don't know if thery did indeed go ahead.

But in the medium term, it'll go that way, & there are at least two more completely new shows currently planned for Channel 846.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2007, 07:58:00 PM »

Are any of them called How to play Poker the Indestructable way? Might make a good show.  Cheesy
Miami Vic

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2007, 04:19:37 PM »

Greetings from Miami,

I've been away for a while (stakeout in Fort Lauderdale). Sorry for the mix-up as detailed above. Oops. Tikay always keeps everything between Blonde and Sky Poker above board.

Regarding The Club, we've launched it to encourage feedback and content from the Sky Poker community. We're recording three a week at the moment. Once it gets established we'll be doing five half hours a week, so there'll be a fresh show every day before The Open.

I think I can reveal exclusively on this thread that on December 27th there'll be an edition of The Open where there'll be a special prize of a Sky Poker Table, a Sky Poker Set of Cards, a Sky Poker Chip Set and...a Sky Poker Personality.

Tikay has agreed to be a dealer and come to someone's house to run a home game. He'll leave behind the full Sky Poker branded poker kit, some 'fabulous memories'....and a few strange odours.

Not sure if this is a great sell to Blonde...I suspect most would pay us to keep Tikay away from their property....

Vic from Miami
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2007, 04:25:35 PM »

can we swap the personailty?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2007, 05:33:05 PM »

For.....me?  Cool

PS 27th December in the diary.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2007, 06:33:47 PM »

Send Tikay to Cork!!!  We'll look after him...and even promise to behave.   

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Miami Vic

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2007, 02:59:03 PM »

The bad news is Tikay is the prize.

The good news is that he's just been wrapped up in Christmas paper and can't speak.

Vic from Miami
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2007, 03:24:41 PM »

ooh - I've so got to win that prize Cheesy

« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 03:41:22 PM by Claw75 » Logged

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2007, 05:11:45 PM »

The good news is that he's just been wrapped up in Christmas paper and can't speak.

can we swap tikay for Mr_JIMMY i am sure he will know how to party  and wont talk about trains all night

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2007, 06:35:32 PM »

And he means that - literally. The things I do for my profession.......Watch the Promo, & weep.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2007, 06:37:28 PM »

There are "fresh" Editions of The Club on every night now, on Channel 846. The Wednesday, Thuirsday & Friday Editions this week are particularly worth watching, they have a GREAT Guest Analyst on these three. Wink

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: