blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:51:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272600 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Pokerstars.com Dublin EPT: Day 3 - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com Dublin EPT: Day 3 - Interactive  (Read 28468 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: November 02, 2007, 07:16:21 PM »

Just to confirm, play is over for today with the remaining 9 players returning at 4pm for tomorrow's final.

End of day chip counts at the foot of the previous page...
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 02, 2007, 07:24:05 PM »

image removed
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 09:52:14 AM by taximan007 » Logged

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: November 02, 2007, 07:36:09 PM »

Out of all the updates I've ever done, I must confess that today's outing was the most hectic, chaotic, whirlwindy spin of bedlam that I've ever witnessed, every hand seemingly leading to either a double through, exit, or memorable quote from Mr Black. At times, I wondered if we could keep up, and it was often demoralising to hear Thomas Kremser announcing yet another all-in in the distant background as you frantically tried to report the last three confrontations.

However, although it proved trying, it also made for a fun day, and one that was aided by the unrelenting, fearless aggression from the majority of players involved. Few want to come second here as everyone seems to have their eyes firmly fixed on that Pokerstars.com Dublin EPT title. Who will take it is anyone's guess, and although I appear to be the worst tipster in the entire poker industry ("This will be the year of the Lodden" being a quote I'd prefer to erase), you'd be foolish not to at least tout 19-year old Annette Obrestad as a big favourite at this final table.

We'll have to wait to see if that prediction comes true, but until then, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for tomorrow's updates which will commence at 4pm (Dublin time). It should be another roller-coaster day, so please do join us. Many thanks for the support.

snoops

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: November 02, 2007, 07:36:21 PM »

Thanks so much to those that were mega complimentary about the updates today, it really is much appreciated by all of us.  I shall leave you for today with the sponderoons the lucky 9 will be playing for tomorrow.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 07:42:26 PM by Chili » Logged

Pelham Boy

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 02, 2007, 08:30:33 PM »

Here's a final picture of the now departed Kenneth Hicks Jnr. Notice the casual, laid-back approach of our easy-to-identify-as-American of Kenneth - no shades, no ipod, no nothing. He doesn't even look bothered, just sitting there legs spread, arms folded, patiently waiting in his shorts and sports shirt as if out for a morning stroll rather than playing for half a million in Euros. Nothing would fluster this chap. In contrast, the Scandinavians are all business, poker stare firmly plastered across their face, upright posture and Terminator shades shadowing a menacing stare. Bizarrely, I'm not sure which type of image frightens me the most.

I would love to see him try to get into the Grosvenor at Luton dressed like that!

"The boy Gedge has written some of the best love songs of the Rock 'n' Roll Era. You may dispute this, but I'm right and you're wrong!" John Peel.
DesD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: November 02, 2007, 09:29:15 PM »

Great updates you two.  I bet John Duthie is pulling his not inconsiderable hair out over not having the cameras out there for this event. 
NEVES

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 02, 2007, 11:10:25 PM »

Fantastic updates.

thx v much.

Rules are for the obedience of fools and
guidance of wise men.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: November 03, 2007, 01:11:53 AM »

So, the final table bubble is not a bubble at all, as 9th gets the same as 8th.

Superb update today guys. Can't believe Lodden and Black blew up again. Annette is golden. I'll be at APAT tomorrow but hope to see Annette beat the random Scandies.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: