blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:12:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The Blue Club Cardroom Poker festival - June 13th to June 19th 2005
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Blue Club Cardroom Poker festival - June 13th to June 19th 2005  (Read 1293 times)
sig75

Me and my kid brother on my graduation day

View Profile WWW
« on: April 27, 2005, 04:12:56 PM »

Attention all poker players!

The Blue Club Card Room will host a poker festival this summer in Bergen, Norway. Being the largest poker club in Norway, we hope to attract some British players as well to our event.

The Main Event will be a $1060 NL Hold'em freezeout, pre-paid via net dollars on Stars, Party or Ladbrokes.

The other events will vary in buy-in from 200 NOK (about 18) to 2200 (about 200) NOK. Events are mixed up in all sorts, both NL and PL, Omaha and Hold'em, rebuy and freezeouts. More info on www.blueclub.no.

Send the missus to Spain, the kids to camp, the dog to a relative and find your way to Bergen this summer!

There are online satelites running on Pokerstars every tuesday and thursday at 8 p.m. Norwegian time (I guess that is 7pm British) starting tomorrow. Satelites start as low as $20+2. There will also be live satelites all week during the festival, 300NOK rebuy.

For the Blue Club,

Sigbjorn Vagene aka Sig75 / UglyDuck

World peace and I'm out of a job
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 04:33:38 PM »

damm i got to work the door for a local event on the 15th on june or i would pop along

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: