blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:01:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  the snip!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: the snip!!!!!!  (Read 6027 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2007, 09:43:05 PM »

As my dad always said."The snip is for Catholics and guys who cheat on their wife" Wink

Hmmmm  now i know why he was so eager , he must be catholic 

Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2007, 09:49:19 PM »

lol @ Newjapseye

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
The_duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2007, 10:11:26 PM »

It was in the summer holidays, the family was at home when I arrived back. My teenage son met me at the door. "Well Dad, I guess I'm the man in the house now," he announced cheerily. "Why is Daddy walking like that?" the six-year-old girl wanted to know. "He's had his balls removed," replied ten-year-old Big Sister with a worldly-wise air. "They're not removed! They're just ... disconnected," I protested. "Like batteries," added Big Sister, by way of explanation. Little Sister's eyes grew wide - this was adding considerably to her knowledge of Weird And Disgusting Facts About Grown-Ups. "It's so that we don't have any more babies," I added in a last-ditch attempt to drag the conversation back onto the pedagogical track. "You wouldn't like that, would you?" "Couldn't you just ... not do it anymore?" asked Little Sister (making babies: see Weird And Disgusting). "Or why not just use a condom?" drawled the teenager. "We're not getting into this!" I blurted, deciding that where this family was concerned, you might as well throw the Good Parenting Manual away. "I've had an operation. I'm going to bed. Now!"

The op was ok the aftermath was a bit wierd

A great many people believe they are thinking, when in fact they are just rearranging their prejudices
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2007, 10:30:58 PM »

lol, a great thread, Its almost like sitting around a bar having a beer talk.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
steeveg

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2007, 10:50:33 PM »

It was in the summer holidays, the family was at home when I arrived back. My teenage son met me at the door. "Well Dad, I guess I'm the man in the house now," he announced cheerily. "Why is Daddy walking like that?" the six-year-old girl wanted to know. "He's had his balls removed," replied ten-year-old Big Sister with a worldly-wise air. "They're not removed! They're just ... disconnected," I protested. "Like batteries," added Big Sister, by way of explanation. Little Sister's eyes grew wide - this was adding considerably to her knowledge of Weird And Disgusting Facts About Grown-Ups. "It's so that we don't have any more babies," I added in a last-ditch attempt to drag the conversation back onto the pedagogical track. "You wouldn't like that, would you?" "Couldn't you just ... not do it anymore?" asked Little Sister (making babies: see Weird And Disgusting). "Or why not just use a condom?" drawled the teenager. "We're not getting into this!" I blurted, deciding that where this family was concerned, you might as well throw the Good Parenting Manual away. "I've had an operation. I'm going to bed. Now!"

The op was ok the aftermath was a bit wierd

brilliant.
 disconnected, aol should start doing the snip ,
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2007, 10:58:42 PM »

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  This thread has made my day!!!!   

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2007, 11:13:32 PM »

Hearing the word pedagogical used has made mine.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
steeley68

Still a Jagsfan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2007, 11:51:26 PM »

I got it done so that the wife didn't need to take the pill as she was having problems with it - constant headaches, sore stomachs etc. Made sense.

A piece of piss - lie on the couch with a bag of frozen peas on yer baws for 2 days.

The missus ran into Farmfoods for the frozen peas and came out all worried. She got in the car and said - 'I'm really sorry, they only had frozen sweetcorn, will that be OK??'

Luckily, it wasn't on the cob.

I love....LAMP!
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2007, 12:04:22 AM »

so will u make the cut off inyour next tourny?Huh?
EyeballKid

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2007, 02:41:54 PM »

A word to the wise also, Do not bathe for too long and try to remove your own stitches, i did that and the wounds opened up again and i could see a ball ready to pop out! 

Without doubt the most frightening thing I have read on any forum, ever.  And here was me about to go get said procedure done soon...
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: