blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:12:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Chips with a fry-up?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chips with a fry-up?  (Read 10066 times)
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2008, 10:58:20 AM »

Otherwise you are cultured enough to get fried mash

lol, wow, you and I must come from very different worlds. In mine, a persons level of culture is not measured in terms of fried mash

it's how many women on the estate he has knocked up
Wink
[/quote

One of the Best Posts Ever IMO total feckin classic, i nearly wet my pants

That sounds like stress incontinence. You should see a doctor about that or start doing some pelivc floor exercises Smiley

I might try a few, if I knew what they were.  Wink

So pedantic. I dont know........................................

Patience is a virtue.

madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2008, 10:59:53 AM »

lol, wow, you and I must come from very different worlds. In mine, a persons level of culture is not measured in terms of fried mash

Wink
[/quote

That sounds like stress incontinence. You should see a doctor about that or start doing some pelic floor exercises Smiley

Basically, it's the are of trying to crap yourself withiut actually crapping yourself.

lol, You've been doing it wrong Red. Its the art of giving strength to your bladder through exercising it, nothing to do with crap:) lmao

Patience is a virtue.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2008, 11:14:46 AM »

Wink
[/quote

That sounds like stress incontinence. You should see a doctor about that or start doing some pelic floor exercises Smiley

Basically, it's the are of trying to crap yourself withiut actually crapping yourself.

lol, You've been doing it wrong Red. Its the art of giving strength to your bladder through exercising it, nothing to do with crap:) lmao

You haven't seen my plumbing.

The older I get, the better I was.
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2008, 11:17:03 AM »

Wink
[/quote

No I have not and given the crap that comes out of the parts it's not supposed to, I dont think I'd want to:) lol

Patience is a virtue.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2008, 11:21:31 AM »

Wink
[/quote

No I have not and given the crap that comes out of the parts it's not supposed to, I dont think I'd want to:) lol

"When working out the muscles of the pelvic floor, the idea is to increase strength in the muscles that seem to hold you ‘upright and in tight.’ You can get the feeling of proper form by acting as if you are trying to control flatulence. The same type of muscle control that you allows you to contract and prevent an unwanted bout of wind is what you want to practice during a pelvic floor muscle-strengthening program."

madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2008, 11:28:31 AM »

Wink
[/quote

"When working out the muscles of the pelvic floor, the idea is to increase strength in the muscles that seem to hold you ‘upright and in tight.’ You can get the feeling of proper form by acting as if you are trying to control flatulence. The same type of muscle control that you allows you to contract and prevent an unwanted bout of wind is what you want to practice during a pelvic floor muscle-strengthening program."

That may be how they explain the  excercise technique but pelvic floor exercises are for the bladder more than the bowel:)  I found a book on the subject called 'clench it or drench it' on googling.   lol, this is a better descriptor of how you do pelvic floor exercises than holding in flatulence.  Waterever works though Smiley

Patience is a virtue.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2008, 11:31:50 AM »

Wink
[/quote

That may be how they explain the  excercise technique but pelvic floor exercises are for the bladder more than the bowel:)  I found a book on the subject called 'clench it or drench it' on googling.   lol, this is a better descriptor of how you do pelvic floor exercises than holding in flatulence.  Waterever works though Smiley

Never seen you laugh so much Mad. It seems we have found the level  Wink

madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2008, 11:34:29 AM »

Wink
[/quote

I laugh all the time:) Maybe you just never noticed before since I'm such a small fish in a very big pond:) And a bit of slapstick is my thing, its the weekend and I'm just about to go awandering with the dog to get some air:) Whats not to smile about:)

Patience is a virtue.

taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2008, 11:38:36 AM »

Bloody Hell, think it is just easier to wet my pants  Smiley 

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2008, 11:41:50 AM »

Bloody Hell, think it is just easier to wet my pants  Smiley 

lol

Patience is a virtue.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2008, 11:44:15 AM »

Wink
[/quote

I laugh all the time:) Maybe you just never noticed before since I'm such a small fish in a very big pond:) And a bit of slapstick is my thing, its the weekend and I'm just about to go awandering with the dog to get some air:) Whats not to smile about:)

Just pulling your leg Mad 

madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 19, 2008, 11:51:57 AM »

Wink
[/quote

Me too Red:) It's irresistible at times:)

Patience is a virtue.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: January 19, 2008, 11:54:56 AM »

Wink
[/quote

So we both agree, your leg is irrisistible at times.

taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 19, 2008, 11:56:23 AM »

Walking the dog, now that is exercise.

image removed

Enjoy the walk,
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 12:15:18 PM by taximan007 » Logged

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
madasahatstand

Bang

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 19, 2008, 12:03:21 PM »

Wink
[/quote

So we both agree, your leg is irrisistible at times.

well minus the cellulite its not bad:) lol

Patience is a virtue.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: