blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:10:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary
Pages: 1 ... 1948 1949 1950 1951 [1952] 1953 1954 1955 1956 ... 2340 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary  (Read 3586891 times)
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #29265 on: January 21, 2018, 04:23:29 PM »

Thanks anyway, those are some good links. I know more about rabbits now than I'll ever need - and I don't even have any.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29266 on: January 22, 2018, 10:50:57 AM »

My Granddaughter got a really cool dog.

Click to see full-size image.

The older I get, the better I was.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29267 on: January 27, 2018, 10:11:07 AM »

Today is Holocaust memorial day. Below is a list of genocides, each with a few details.

If you want to click a link or Google one I suggest perhaps you take a look at the Holodomor because it's one of the lesser known atrocities and gets little publicity.

Lest we forget.

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll.html
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 10:47:12 AM by RED-DOG » Logged

Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #29268 on: January 27, 2018, 10:13:58 AM »

Today is Holocaust memorial day. Below is a list of genocides, each with a few details.

If you want to click a link or Google one I suggest perhaps you take a look at the Holodomor because it's one of the lesser known atrocities and gets little publicity.

Let we forget.

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll.html

Hi Tom well said. I have posted this on VIP and FB. Do you mind if I use your link.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29269 on: January 27, 2018, 10:49:39 AM »

Let we forget.

Hi Tom well said. I have posted this on VIP and FB. Do you mind if I use your link.

I don't mind at all. Thanks Kev.

PS. Thanks to Tony for pointing out my unfortunate typo too. I've fixed it now.

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #29270 on: January 28, 2018, 09:00:40 PM »

Lions def tell bad beat stories.  Look at this from 2.16.00 - at the end she is def looking round and saying "did you see that?"

peejaytwo

View Profile
« Reply #29271 on: January 29, 2018, 09:51:13 AM »

Who'd have thought that the Warthog outruns or is more nimble than the Lioness.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29272 on: January 29, 2018, 07:16:41 PM »

Lions def tell bad beat stories.  Look at this from 2.16.00 - at the end she is def looking round and saying "did you see that?"

Great find. I've always loved hunter/prey chase footage, I think it's a legacy of my coursing days.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29273 on: January 29, 2018, 07:17:27 PM »

It's not that the warthog is faster, it just turns better.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29274 on: January 30, 2018, 11:03:45 PM »

This makes me laugh. The doll is apparently OK for a 4yo to play with, but the Leicester Mercury have to blur the image for it's readers.

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/mum-pulls-daughter-out-leicester-1137429

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #29275 on: January 31, 2018, 07:59:12 PM »

After seeing that I'm now quite flattered that you once likened me to a warthog.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29276 on: January 31, 2018, 08:23:35 PM »

After seeing that I'm now quite flattered that you once likened me to a warthog.

I never... Did I?

Was I drunk?

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #29277 on: January 31, 2018, 08:33:05 PM »

I never... Did I?

Was I drunk?

It was part of an amusing description of my occasional nocturnal snoring noises brought about by the dry desert air in Nevada.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #29278 on: February 03, 2018, 09:24:13 PM »

I went into town yesterday on the bus due to a minor car problem to do some shopping and on the way back I took my seat opposite a 30/35ish lady with what looked to me like an eighteen-month/two years old orangey coloured cockerpoo which I was allowed to give a little pet to as she let the lead out seeing that we were both friendly.

I didn't speak to the lady as I was only on the bus for a few stops but she did speak to the dog to soothe it as it was a bit whiney. It was only when she spoke to it(not sure of it's sex) and called it something which sounded very much like "Barney" that I later wondered if it could possibly be Poppy's first pup or Red as we knew him as I remember you telling us that was his name.

Surely it's too much of a coincidence although I reckon that's an unusual colour for a 'poo.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29279 on: February 03, 2018, 10:04:53 PM »

I went into town yesterday on the bus due to a minor car problem to do some shopping and on the way back I took my seat opposite a 30/35ish lady with what looked to me like an eighteen-month/two years old orangey coloured cockerpoo which I was allowed to give a little pet to as she let the lead out seeing that we were both friendly.

I didn't speak to the lady as I was only on the bus for a few stops but she did speak to the dog to soothe it as it was a bit whiney. It was only when she spoke to it(not sure of it's sex) and called it something which sounded very much like "Barney" that I later wondered if it could possibly be Poppy's first pup or Red as we knew him as I remember you telling us that was his name.

Surely it's too much of a coincidence although I reckon that's an unusual colour for a 'poo.

I can't remember where Barney lives now Ralph but I'm sure it isn't Nottingham.

His owner writes to me regularly. Here he is on a recent camping holiday.

Click to see full-size image.

Pages: 1 ... 1948 1949 1950 1951 [1952] 1953 1954 1955 1956 ... 2340 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: