blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 20, 2020, 06:32:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2243677 Posts in 66429 Topics by 16587 Members
Latest Member: TiredEyes
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary
Pages: 1 ... 2161 2162 2163 2164 [2165] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary  (Read 2159374 times)
Supernova

He who laughs last didn't get it.

View Profile
« Reply #32460 on: February 13, 2020, 04:36:12 PM »

Enjoy your trip Tom, I'm looking forward to all the pics and thoughts. I've a friend who did a similar trip and she said that Cambodia had a certain smell that hit you as soon as you got off the plane so please let us know if you get the same!

I'm almost hoping I'll get some sort of non life threatening injury that leaves a scar so that I can say, "Yeah, I got it in Nam..."

You could just get a tattoo

I'm not sure about the hygiene so I'd be tempted to give that one a miss!

The Sands of Time were Eroded by the River of Constant Change
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32461 on: February 13, 2020, 06:59:52 PM »

Enjoy your trip Tom, I'm looking forward to all the pics and thoughts. I've a friend who did a similar trip and she said that Cambodia had a certain smell that hit you as soon as you got off the plane so please let us know if you get the same!

I'm almost hoping I'll get some sort of non life threatening injury that leaves a scar so that I can say, "Yeah, I got it in Nam..."

Whenever i have seen Tom , he has always appeared quite clean and tidy so i suspect he would be ok.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32462 on: February 13, 2020, 08:08:08 PM »

Whenever i have seen Tom , he has always appeared quite clean and tidy so i suspect he would be ok.

Oi!

I have a bath every month, whether I need it or not.

Happiness is so amazing, it doesn't even matter if it's yours or not.
Supernova

He who laughs last didn't get it.

View Profile
« Reply #32463 on: February 15, 2020, 10:24:55 AM »

Oi!

I have a bath every month, whether I need it or not.

You're such a clean dude.

Baths consisted of a big tub filled with hot water. The man of the house had the privilege of the nice clean water, then all the other sons and men, then the women and finally the children—last of all the babies. By then the water was so dirty you could actually lose someone in it—hence the saying, "Don't throw the baby out with the bath water."

I spend too much time on google.

The Sands of Time were Eroded by the River of Constant Change
Pages: 1 ... 2161 2162 2163 2164 [2165] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: