blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:28:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Bluesq.com GUKPT Brighton Day 2: Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluesq.com GUKPT Brighton Day 2: Interactive  (Read 48615 times)
b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: January 20, 2008, 11:07:35 AM »

Great updates guys ty,

Thewy must have gone for a curry at the break! He is on such sick form, good luck pal. Best of luck to Jim Read to, great game he has and i'd love to see him and Thewy HU.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 20, 2008, 11:45:21 AM »

Great Updates, we doff our collective caps to Dana & the Cat for such superb work at what has been, technically, one of the most awkward & demanding Updating gigs ever, with Server issues, & the very long trek between Cardroom & Press Room. And big thanks to Lord Raab for his unstinting help with Chip Counts, using the Patented Raaby System of Player Cards.

And what a show Jen put up! Now established as Britain's best Female player, she must be very near the top of the list of best British Player, male or female. Most of us were gutted she busted out so deep, after playing such terrific poker, & Julian told me this morning that her exit hand, in which he narrowly prevailed, (it was about even money post-flop) was bittersweet for him, because Jen & Thewy Heads-Up would have been the match-up of the century for all of us in blonde. One wonders who'd been favourite between those two.

But we still have a terrific Final in store, & from blonde, we wish all of them well.

I'd quite like to see Thewy & Jim Read get Heads-Up, as they are both personal friends & top blokes, but whoever wins this will have done well.

I am down there today with a Camera Crew, thanks to Blue Square, & hopefully we can get some nice interviews with a few of the Finalists.

Good Luck to all of them.

And that goes for Dana & Junglecat, too, who thoroughly deserved the support many of you you displayed yesterday.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 20, 2008, 12:52:11 PM »

Great updates guys, I have enjoyed them over past few days and was trying to catch up with them this mornong when i got in but was just toooooo tired.

Ohh LMAO @ Slick Kid what a tw@t.

vinni

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 20, 2008, 01:19:37 PM »

did  i here some one say get of your high horse ,lol

it should be the other way round muppet .

brilliant updates as ussual wd guys and thanks.

i`v become cos`s bitch
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 20, 2008, 03:48:05 PM »

great updates as always, I completely disagree with mr mccool but I'm sure I've read close to a million posts over the years saying that the updates are FREE

I think we all know that by now Smiley

They're Free?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh? I've been paying Floppy a fiver a week for them. Right, thats it, me and Mick are starting our own forum. brunettepoker.com

Thanks alot Byron... Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: