blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 09:07:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272644 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Rangers 1 - 0 Celtic
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rangers 1 - 0 Celtic  (Read 1917 times)
Barry Ferguson
Probation

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2008, 04:43:25 PM »

What an incredible return it has been for the great man Walter Smith. The man really is a tactical genius ( as wee chesney is now finding out ) lol . 4 straight old firm wins, 7 goals scored, zero goals conceded. 6 POINTS CLEAR WITH A GAME IN HAND yes there's life in the old dog yet. We have 1 hand on the treble, possibly quadruple  lol . NORMAL SERVICE HAS RESUMED.                                                     CHAMPIONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES CHAMPIONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES     
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 04:49:36 PM »

What an incredible return it has been for the great man Walter Smith. The man really is a tactical genius ( as wee chesney is now finding out ) lol . 4 straight old firm wins, 7 goals scored, zero goals conceded. 6 POINTS CLEAR WITH A GAME IN HAND yes there's life in the old dog yet. We have 1 hand on the treble, possibly quadruple  lol . NORMAL SERVICE HAS RESUMED.                                                     CHAMPIONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES CHAMPIONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES     

Ban!

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 04:50:05 PM »

yawn

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 04:51:21 PM »

LOL

How many different accounts does this guy have?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 04:55:51 PM »

Patience and calm pls while we sort this out, ty

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Barry Ferguson
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 04:56:06 PM »

If u can't take abit of banter chaps yer in the wrong game.  
Div

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 05:07:04 PM »

If u can't take abit of banter chaps yer in the wrong game.  

If you can't post under your own account you've got no balls.

'Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.'
- Warren Buffett

http://pokerdiv.blogspot.com
ZZZZZZZROPE

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 06:41:08 PM »

QFT
mickyp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 07:23:26 PM »

I've been on the forum for a while ,but have never got involved in footie arguments.The facts are ,Rangers play a boring ,but effective game of winning football.Celtic still live in the past about free flowing ,attacking football.This is all well and good ,but i'm afraid in this day and age every club is judged on only one thing which is sucess.And as we all know sucess in 2008 =money.
Sad to say from me but imo that is where Scottish football is now.
henrik777

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 09:19:19 PM »

You can win with great football. Arsenal and Man Utd are good examples.

The SPL is not over this season although we need to win all games. Stuart Dougal shouldn't get to referee another spl game this season. Scott Brown stayed on his feet despite having both legs clipped from behind inside the box. Blatant penalty and last defender so automatic red card. Thomson was on a yellow card and stretched his leg out to make contact with Samaras as he dived. Automatic 2nd yellow and sending off. Rolled around for 3 and a half minutes before being stretchered off. The commentators both said he was was stretchered of with embarrasment. 5 subs yet only 3 minutes of injury time.

As for the op - what kind of fan celebrates a win over your main rival by hiding ??

Sandy
mickyp

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 09:44:09 PM »

You can win with great football. Arsenal and Man Utd are good examples.

The SPL is not over this season although we need to win all games. Stuart Dougal shouldn't get to referee another spl game this season. Scott Brown stayed on his feet despite having both legs clipped from behind inside the box. Blatant penalty and last defender so automatic red card. Thomson was on a yellow card and stretched his leg out to make contact with Samaras as he dived. Automatic 2nd yellow and sending off. Rolled around for 3 and a half minutes before being stretchered off. The commentators both said he was was stretchered of with embarrasment. 5 subs yet only 3 minutes of injury time.

As for the op - what kind of fan celebrates a win over your main rival by hiding ??

Sandy
Cant argue with anything you said sandy.But as soon rangers scored there going to be one winner .My team are so boring ,but very well organised,if they get in front  there is only going to be one winner.
RFC

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 10:13:03 PM »

Got to admit after the game we played crap and so did celtic while we took our chance they didnt . You cant blame Dougal as he bottled out of all the big decisions ..... Thomson should of been of the park , Not a penalty as Brown had a clear goal scoring chance , naylor mcgeady and brown should of seen a second yellow but didnt so swings and roundabouts . Truth be told its not over yet still got 2 old firm games to go and with all the extra games its going to be hard .. BRILLIANT  not had it like this for a while :-}

Blonde means a lot to me
When you cry, I cry
When you laugh, I laugh
When you jump out of a window , I laugh again
henrik777

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2008, 10:46:37 PM »

I wouldn't go as far as say he cost us the game as you guys know how to build a fortress in front of your own goal Tongue

However telling me he got more wrong doesn't encourage me to say he wasn't as bad as i thought and he shouldn't be punished for having a very bad game. Cheesy

The 16th should bring more of our doubters back onside.

Sandy
RFC

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2008, 11:00:49 PM »

I wouldn't go as far as say he cost us the game as you guys know how to build a fortress in front of your own goal Tongue

However telling me he got more wrong doesn't encourage me to say he wasn't as bad as i thought and he shouldn't be punished for having a very bad game. Cheesy

Sandy

Got to agree sandy all bad refs should be punished but we dont get told if they do or dont
The standard of refs is shocking and there is nothing we can do about it
Let an english ref come up and take the blame that would be fun lol

Blonde means a lot to me
When you cry, I cry
When you laugh, I laugh
When you jump out of a window , I laugh again
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2008, 11:14:17 PM »

Sandy

Got to agree sandy all bad refs should be punished but we dont get told if they do or dont
The standard of refs is shocking and there is nothing we can do about it
Let an english ref come up and take the blame that would be fun lol

The ref was poor and made some bad decisions but thatdoesn't hide the fact for me that Strachan got it wrong once again.  You can't go to Ibrox knowing you need to win and drop the guy that has scored 26 goals this season its a nonsense.

As for the refs I'd like to see them miced up like the rugby refs so we know whats going on, on the park.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: