blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:37:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Where's the championship thread...
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where's the championship thread...  (Read 2795 times)
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2008, 06:40:42 AM »

Up the owls. All we need is a big investor to bring us back to where we rightfully belong..the premiership. Best fans in the world.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2008, 09:37:26 AM »

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

What a game, 2-0 up and playing 10 men within 10 minutes is always a good start, obv super biased but i can't see anyone besting us in the playoffs, we have the momentum, we have the confidence and to all extent we are freerolling from when Warnock took over. His speach post game was quality and everyone at Selhurst clearly believes it will happen.

Just a shame it means missing/turning up late to BB

Palace fan living in Brighton?  Shocked

I didn't always live in Brighton!! Don't worry though, i live in shame and definitely don't spit at the seagulls shop when i walk buy it.....

TBH its not really a rivalry to us any more given we are a proper club and Brighton are a mickey mouse outfit Cheesy

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2008, 09:41:12 AM »

Great atmosphere at Hillsborough on Sunday and Dion Dublin got a great send off.
Defenders played like they'd never met each other though and they've been pretty good this season.
A bit of money and mid-table nothingness will soon be our friend again.

I worry for Forest i really think there best chance of survival is sacking Calderwood, hopefully Championship is more his thing as he's not impressed me so far.
Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2008, 12:37:26 PM »

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

What a game, 2-0 up and playing 10 men within 10 minutes is always a good start, obv super biased but i can't see anyone besting us in the playoffs, we have the momentum, we have the confidence and to all extent we are freerolling from when Warnock took over. His speach post game was quality and everyone at Selhurst clearly believes it will happen.

I didn't always live in Brighton!! Don't worry though, i live in shame and definitely don't spit at the seagulls shop when i walk buy it.....

TBH its not really a rivalry to us any more given we are a proper club and Brighton are a mickey mouse outfit Cheesy

Lol.

Flushy didnt realise you were a Palace fan, do you go to many games.

Saturday's atmosphere was superb, such a feel good factor about the place - just not happy that we are now favs to get promotion - we are much better as the underdog.

roll on saturday.
Chipleader

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2008, 01:51:58 PM »

TBH its not really a rivalry to us any more given we and Brighton are BOTH mickey mouse outfits Cheesy

FYP
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2008, 05:15:35 PM »

Lol.

Saturday's atmosphere was superb, such a feel good factor about the place - just not happy that we are now favs to get promotion - we are much better as the underdog.

roll on saturday.

lol been thinking the same!!!

I used to go a fair bit about 7 years ago then i moved abroad when i came back i had fallen out of love with football, its only in the last 3 months i have got back into it. Managed to get my tickets for Saturday despite the debacle with the system crashing during the clickfest.

We should meet for a pint early sat, where are you sitting?

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2008, 05:20:51 PM »

Forgot to say yeah the atmosphere was quality, nice start though!

I loved the announcement after it went to 4-0 that the tickets to Playoffs would be on sale after the game Cheesy

Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 09:28:05 AM »

Lol.

roll on saturday.

I used to go a fair bit about 7 years ago then i moved abroad when i came back i had fallen out of love with football, its only in the last 3 months i have got back into it. Managed to get my tickets for Saturday despite the debacle with the system crashing during the clickfest.

I am in the Arthur Waite stand, although going with my son so not easy to get into the pubs for a pint!!!
Will be getting the 10.42 from Three Bridges to East Croydon though, not sure what time the snooty fox is open???

I am a member, but Ticketmaster said i wasnt eligible to buy tickets so had to phone the box office - was on hold for an hour and a half until i got through.  It is going to be an absolute nightmare trying to get tickets if we make the final!
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2008, 10:09:02 AM »

Lol.

roll on saturday.

I am in the Arthur Waite stand, although going with my son so not easy to get into the pubs for a pint!!!
Will be getting the 10.42 from Three Bridges to East Croydon though, not sure what time the snooty fox is open???

I am a member, but Ticketmaster said i wasnt eligible to buy tickets so had to phone the box office - was on hold for an hour and a half until i got through.  It is going to be an absolute nightmare trying to get tickets if we make the final!

Ah the good old Snooty Fox! Went to school at Worth, we used to sneak in there when we got off at Three Bridges.

Damn early kickoff really is a pain!

Save it for the final Cheesy

Chipleader

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2008, 10:47:24 AM »

u went to school? 
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2008, 10:54:07 AM »

u went to school? 

Sigh....

Can you teach me blackjack tournament strategy by tonight?

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: