blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:32:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  Favourite BB6 memories
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Favourite BB6 memories  (Read 52707 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 12:34:45 PM »

jon mw asking to share my taxi

saying i was going to walk because i can

Rub down of the century (proberly).  Although Tighty's soon after was pretty close.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2008, 12:35:47 PM »

For those of you who are already missing those friends old and new made and met at BB6 why not post your favourite moments here for posterity.

Some of my favourite bits were;

I have never laughed so much in one evening or met up with so many blondes before.

Jens acceptance speech on winning the BB6 tourney was heartwarming - her mother will be so touched that Jen has dedicated her trophy to her - if she ever remembers that she said she would....

Everyone was so friendly, and the dealers were really up for a bit of fun too. The blind cash game late in the day was a scream.

Laxie for inventing the first responders team dance which we did everytime we won a match.

Flushy for offering to buy part of me and making me feel special, and then admitting he had bought half the field already...

Simon Trumper and his team worked so hard to make it a great weekend and succeded - thank you to them for all their hard work.

Trig for wearing those shorts.

And last but not least all the blonde peeps who organised and ran the event. Really sorry that Tighty couldn't make the whole thing but delighted he got there for the Sunday evening to see the sucess of his labours. Ginger and RobertHM worked so hard with the heads up. Thanks to you all - I had a really great time despite not one drop of alcohol passing my lips.

No mention of sharing a table with Paul Gascoigne 

are you sure it wasn't a boxer

Bruce Willis ?

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2008, 12:45:15 PM »

For those of you who are already missing those friends old and new made and met at BB6 why not post your favourite moments here for posterity.

Some of my favourite bits were;

I have never laughed so much in one evening or met up with so many blondes before.

Jens acceptance speech on winning the BB6 tourney was heartwarming - her mother will be so touched that Jen has dedicated her trophy to her - if she ever remembers that she said she would....

Everyone was so friendly, and the dealers were really up for a bit of fun too. The blind cash game late in the day was a scream.

Laxie for inventing the first responders team dance which we did everytime we won a match.

Flushy for offering to buy part of me and making me feel special, and then admitting he had bought half the field already...

Simon Trumper and his team worked so hard to make it a great weekend and succeded - thank you to them for all their hard work.

Trig for wearing those shorts.

And last but not least all the blonde peeps who organised and ran the event. Really sorry that Tighty couldn't make the whole thing but delighted he got there for the Sunday evening to see the sucess of his labours. Ginger and RobertHM worked so hard with the heads up. Thanks to you all - I had a really great time despite not one drop of alcohol passing my lips.

No mention of sharing a table with Paul Gascoigne 

are you sure it wasn't a boxer

Bruce Willis ?

The British heavyweight boxerist.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2008, 12:49:59 PM »

LOL

- Coming 4th in the Friday night main tournament.
- The Duke wearing ladies unerwear for the football comp. (I have a photo on my phone, will have to get it off)
- Felt bad for Rosie and Jim (not the kids prog) for the HUGE suck-outs by Jen.
- 350z playing cash tables very drunk..!!! (lots of happy customers)
- The Duke not being able to walk properly after the football.
- Some DTD regular guy called Richard who could / would not shut up.!!  Nor would he stay sat down in his seat instead kept walking around to chat to anyone important at DTD[/url]...!!
- coming 2nd in a STT 7 min blinds, LOL, level 2 not played a hand, but less than 10x BB remaining after not playing a hand..
- Jooles coming over to the final table to distract the rest of the table with her breasts...  Dealer shit himself LOL...  "Move back away from the table please.!!!"... The table was pissin themselves...
you seem to forget that he put in a huge amount of money to charity that night,more than most people did...and the "important" people who you speak about are his friends too..and why should he shut up for you,lol..(you can have your opinion obv but he is my best mate so had to get this in)

my favourite moments were having a moment with maureen,the banning incident,seeing people wasted and yesterday flushy getting sunday8pm to do horrible stuff for a tenna,pure comedy
Shogun112

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2008, 01:08:58 PM »

Fran,
mine was not a bad opinion of the guy, was a memories thread, he was one of my memories ..!!  I was not being nasty... Seemed a good guy..!!
Bainn
The Preacher

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2008, 01:10:55 PM »

But the stand out moment was in the Omaha when Bainn shows his hand thinking Compo is all in with one card to come.....Compo is drawing dead so keeps his remaining 75 chips.........

Sigh, I run so bad........

"Decerno, exsequor"

"It's nothing personal, just business."
thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2008, 01:15:16 PM »

Seemed a good guy..!!

Just bloody loud. Imagine being suck in a lift with Richard, Ionside and Laxie.  ;m3boy;  

Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2008, 01:32:58 PM »

Seemed a good guy..!!

Just bloody loud. Imagine being suck in a lift with Richard, Ionside and Laxie.  ;m3boy;  
Yeah right

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
Bainn
The Preacher

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2008, 01:34:51 PM »

Seemed a good guy..!!

Just bloody loud. Imagine being suck in a lift with Richard, Ionside and Laxie.  ;m3boy; 

Is that one of the "Hells" from Chinese mythology ? ?

"Decerno, exsequor"

"It's nothing personal, just business."
LOJ

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2008, 01:45:33 PM »

What a weekend..  Had a fair few quality moments to look back on, here are my top ones...

1. Meeting so many blondes!  Was a pleasure to put names to faces.  There were so many didnt get a chance to talk to though...
                                                      <TAKING HOME THE BLONDE BASH FOOTY TROPHY>
2. Playing cash with Kinboshi on Friday night after he had been clubbing.  He was nearly asleep on the table but still said he "owned me" lol
3. Trigg & M3boy playing bingo on the cash table..
4. 350Z giving me so much entertainment donating on the 5/5 dealers choice.  its only money.....
5. The Duke in his dress and managing to pull his calf muscle playing in GOAL!!!
6. The mountain of bad beat stories from every tourney.  A4 calling will be in my mind for a while lol...  bad beat yawn
7.  Owning the stt.  Never realised they ran turbo tourneys at DTD.... Quad 3's to win it lovely....
8.  Did i mention <TAKING HOME THE BLONDE BASH FOOTY TROPHY>
9.  Jizzemm outlasting me in the Omaha comp!  Went all in with AA for a 40k pot....  We were on our way home about 30 secs later.  
10. Taking out Simon Trumper to land the bounty in Omaha comp.  I asked him to raise my BB when he was short stacked and he obliged.  Made me smile all the way home...  thumbs up
11. The vales at DTD.  My god the bank is full for the next month.  
12. The ladies making a display on the footy pitch. thumbs up
13. Compo and Tikay's Omaha lessons.

An excellent weekend, so many more I could post, oh did I mention the footy tourney.......    cupcake

A big well done to all at Blonde and DTD for organising a fantastic weekend.  Looking forward to the norkage shots...
The_duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2008, 01:56:15 PM »

Memories..

Pain (the Vet has sorted me out. Although the request to keep my leg elevated over the level of my heart has given me another torn muscle)
Tantrums master pole dancing class
Ironsides "Buy One Get Three Free" in Flirts
Taxi rides "once more around the block please"
Only time in a gentleman's club where the women outnumbered the men buying dances
Seeing defeat in Laxies eyes in the Roshambo final (it's all in the eyes   )
Getting a bounty on my head in the main event
Best HU fun with the best of opponents
Great venue for this sort of thing, all in the right spirit

Most of all putting more faces to names, great company, great weekend - priceless

A great many people believe they are thinking, when in fact they are just rearranging their prejudices
charmaine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2008, 02:40:07 PM »

Fun weekend as usual , too much to drink and not enough sleep lol .

Joy snoring !!!

Sharing a bed with hubby and sis

Tantrum wanting a threesome  Grin

Sunbathing in the smoking area

Missing out on a lapdance  Shocked

And of course seeing some great people

Joy had a great time and was made to feel so welcome

" Kind words can be short and easy to speak , but there echoes are truly endless " -Mother Theresa
DUNK619

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2008, 02:51:41 PM »

horneris paying out on a loser on the yank racing. got me off tilt saved me a fortune
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2008, 03:00:25 PM »

Having been ordered by certain members to write in my blog again, I'll put a full report up there in a couple of days.

Highlights though

• Arriving at the hotel on Friday to find the world's smallest bar full of drunk blondes
  • Surviving Big Barry Neville on my right in the £75 without my iPod Smiley
  • The pseudo-Blonde SnG after the £75 had finished, with RichEO managing to be the first person I've seen to spill a pint on a DTD table...
  • Joobie's attempts to put the Friday final table off by flashing her cleavage.
  • The ladies deciding to play topless against the Northern Monkeys at the football - and somehow still managing to lose 4-0!
  • The actual tournament.
  • The camera - and Claw/Poppet/Joobie having a "who's tits look biggest if I push them up and out of my clothes competition". Pics will be around shortly, I definitely had fun taking those!
  • The quiz...how the hell Kev's team won is a mystery I'm still stumped by Wink
  • Heads-up, or most importantly fishing my way to victory against Compo then watching Claw decimate Kinboshi.
  • THE WHOLE WEEKEND
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2008, 03:02:56 PM »

• Heads-up, or most importantly fishing my way to victory against Compo then watching Claw decimate Kinboshi.

I was so owned.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: