blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:29:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  Favourite BB6 memories
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Favourite BB6 memories  (Read 52515 times)
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 14, 2008, 02:09:17 PM »

Sorry the pic is a bit blurred, my other hand was shaking Cheesy

TMI!!!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 14, 2008, 02:11:47 PM »

Sorry the pic is a bit blurred, my other hand was shaking Cheesy

I don't doubt it!   

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 14, 2008, 06:43:44 PM »

An extra big thank you to Matt 'monkeyboy' for giving Timothy and I lifts from A to B...and yer willingness to stop and ask for directions when the location of B wasn't so obvious. 

You were an absolute star looking after us and it was nice to get to know you better this time around.  Now I see why yerself and Claw are so perfect for each other!!!  If ye ever get to Cork, will be our pleasure to return the favour and show ye around.

Oops missed this one among everything else (the msn message makes sense now lol!).  Yep - it's all good - I drink, he drives Grin

Thanks for the invite - may well take you up on it!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 17, 2008, 11:10:38 PM »

me coming home with money in my wallet  miracle. And monkey boys face when i schooled him heads up lol

we were on that many starting tables together law of averages said you had to outdraw me at some point in one of them............... Wink

sponsored by Fyffes
amcgrath1uk

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 17, 2008, 11:16:12 PM »

me coming home with money in my wallet  miracle. And monkey boys face when i schooled him heads up lol

we were on that many starting tables together law of averages said you had to outdraw me at some point in one of them............... Wink

Where it mattered, DUNK got schooled Wink

DUNK619

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 17, 2008, 11:17:36 PM »

still haunts me i knew u was at it just couldnt find the hero call. i blame it on poor structure lol
DUNK619

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 17, 2008, 11:21:57 PM »

it was a blinder wasnt it you got me back in the omaha. see u in blackpool on the same startin table no doubt
amcgrath1uk

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 17, 2008, 11:30:17 PM »

still haunts me i knew u was at it just couldnt find the hero call. i blame it on poor structure lol

my entire gameplan was getting to 200/400 kinda level and pushing hard.. worked too Smiley

DUNK619

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 21, 2008, 07:10:28 PM »

my entire gameplan was getting to 200/400 kinda level and pushing hard.. worked too Smiley
rematch at bb7 4 rollz
amcgrath1uk

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 21, 2008, 10:12:47 PM »

rematch at bb7 4 rollz

seeing as my roll is about 30 quid :p

stallyon

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 23, 2008, 12:09:29 PM »

my best experience at BB6 (they were all good) was coming back from a very low chip deficit (400) when the blinds were 800/1600 with 200 antes with about 58 players left to grind back to finish in 13th place and in the money on the Saturday

Click to see full-size image.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 23, 2008, 04:46:45 PM »

my best experience at BB6 (they were all good) was coming back from a very low chip deficit (400) when the blinds were 800/1600 with 200 antes with about 58 players left to grind back to finish in 13th place and in the money on the Saturday

boring!  Who wants their best memories of a blonde bash to be poker related!?!?!

Joobie538

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 23, 2008, 05:50:15 PM »

boring!  Who wants their best memories of a blonde bash to be poker related!?!?!

I have to agree!!!  still trying to remember my best memories though!! It was all a blur!

stallyon

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 23, 2008, 07:25:35 PM »

ok...my best non-poker related memory of BB6 was in the hotel room, in the shower when someone obv turned on a tap somewhere and all that came out was scolding hot water directly onto my erm......big hunk of love making it a lot redder than normal and it was fkin painful

Click to see full-size image.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 23, 2008, 07:50:09 PM »

If you can remember details of bb6 then you didnt drink enough ... FACT !

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: