blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:52:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  Favourite BB6 memories
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Favourite BB6 memories  (Read 52724 times)
stallyon

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2008, 06:36:46 PM »

~ Standing by the sinks in the Ladies loo whilst the quiz answers were being announced and hearing Claire shout "YES!!" from one of the cubicles...I take it she got that question right.

i'm guessing she enjoys having a poo far tooo much

Click to see full-size image.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2008, 06:38:08 PM »

~ Standing by the sinks in the Ladies loo whilst the quiz answers were being announced and hearing Claire shout "YES!!" from one of the cubicles...I take it she got that question right.

i'm guessing she enjoys having a poo far tooo much

sigh.  I was not having a number two and, just for the avoidance of doubt, I was not having a number three either Wink

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
stallyon

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2008, 06:40:24 PM »

sigh.  I was not having a number two and, just for the avoidance of doubt, I was not having a number three either Wink

ah right...bladder problems...i get it now. nowt to worry about hun...it happens when you get to your age Wink

stallyon

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2008, 06:52:00 PM »

Ok heres mine

~ Seeing everyone again cos I missed you all!
~ I managed to be a little bit more daring and bluffed...was so happy when it worked!
~ Sitting outside with Laxie, RobertHM, Suzanne, Ironside, Claw, Gatso and Bongo etc with most of them singing... Claw and Ironside should duet on the X Factor!
~ Playing the 0.50/1 cash game with my Dad and Delboy on the table and constantly getting into pots with the guy at the other end of the table... we did have a good laugh. Then Del very kindly embarrassing me!
~ Last hand of my heads up game. Gatso was dealing for us and had accidently dealt the cards the wrong way so swapped them before we had a chance to look, I get pocket aces, the other guy (whose name I fail to remember) gets pocket kings and we both slow play them - obv I win Cheesy and I'm so glad Gatso realised his dealing error before it was too late!
~ Playing a small game with Gatso and Laxies Husband (gosh I'm bad with names!) we had such a giggle, Gatso learnt that trying to beat me when I'm holding 35 SUITED (twice!) is just asking for trouble, and also trying to play a J-8-x flop without looking at your cards, then to realise you're actually holding J8 still isn't going to win when the turn is a K and the river is a 9... and I'm holding K9 Cheesy Sorry gatso but you shouldn't be such a fish! Smiley

Had a really good time, thanks to everyone that organised it, was very impressed by how organised the heads up was! Was good to see you all again! See you in September xxx

i see that meeting husband to be isnt in this list....holiday romance not cracked up to all it could be???

Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2008, 07:04:01 PM »

Ok heres mine

~ I managed to be a little bit more daring and bluffed...was so happy when it worked!
~ Sitting outside with Laxie, RobertHM, Suzanne, Ironside, Claw, Gatso and Bongo etc with most of them singing... Claw and Ironside should duet on the X Factor!
~ Playing the 0.50/1 cash game with my Dad and Delboy on the table and constantly getting into pots with the guy at the other end of the table... we did have a good laugh. Then Del very kindly embarrassing me!
~ Last hand of my heads up game. Gatso was dealing for us and had accidently dealt the cards the wrong way so swapped them before we had a chance to look, I get pocket aces, the other guy (whose name I fail to remember) gets pocket kings and we both slow play them - obv I win Cheesy and I'm so glad Gatso realised his dealing error before it was too late!
~ Playing a small game with Gatso and Laxies Husband (gosh I'm bad with names!) we had such a giggle, Gatso learnt that trying to beat me when I'm holding 35 SUITED (twice!) is just asking for trouble, and also trying to play a J-8-x flop without looking at your cards, then to realise you're actually holding J8 still isn't going to win when the turn is a K and the river is a 9... and I'm holding K9 Cheesy Sorry gatso but you shouldn't be such a fish! Smiley

Had a really good time, thanks to everyone that organised it, was very impressed by how organised the heads up was! Was good to see you all again! See you in September xxx

i see that meeting husband to be isnt in this list....holiday romance not cracked up to all it could be???

Seems that the drugs have worn off now

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2008, 07:04:33 PM »

Ok heres mine

Seems that the drugs have worn off now

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Joobie538

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2008, 07:05:33 PM »

Favorite memories??

hmmm some are only coming back to me now!! so a bit too soon to list them all!!

but i have to thank a certain someone!! Coz i have just spent the whole first day of my new job  humming the f%&*ing gang bang song!!!

KNOCK KNOCK FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2008, 07:06:21 PM »

KNOCK KNOCK FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who's there?

Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2008, 07:16:11 PM »

brenda...

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
RichEO

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2008, 07:30:10 PM »

Having been ordered by certain members to write in my blog again, I'll put a full report up there in a couple of days.

Highlights though

• Arriving at the hotel on Friday to find the world's smallest bar full of drunk blondes
  • Surviving Big Barry Neville on my right in the £75 without my iPod Smiley
  • The pseudo-Blonde SnG after the £75 had finished, with RichEO managing to be the first person I've seen to spill a pint on a DTD table...
  • Joobie's attempts to put the Friday final table off by flashing her cleavage.
  • The ladies deciding to play topless against the Northern Monkeys at the football - and somehow still managing to lose 4-0!
  • The actual tournament.
  • The camera - and Claw/Poppet/Joobie having a "who's tits look biggest if I push them up and out of my clothes competition". Pics will be around shortly, I definitely had fun taking those!
  • The quiz...how the hell Kev's team won is a mystery I'm still stumped by Wink
  • Heads-up, or most importantly fishing my way to victory against Compo then watching Claw decimate Kinboshi.
  • THE WHOLE WEEKEND

You missed something out I gather?

Yes. I could write an essay on the weekend. Unlike most of the degens who were there, I stayed sober and remembered EVERYTHING. Be scared Wink
  so u can confirm it wasnt me who knocked that pint over i just was on the recieving end of it. dealer yesterdaqy swore it was me.

You split my pint 

scared
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2008, 07:34:13 PM »

brenda...

brenda who

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Delboy

If you never let me go, I will never let you down.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2008, 07:42:12 PM »

NO!!!! talktothehand

'Still we sing with our heroes thirty three rounds a minute'
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2008, 07:45:15 PM »

Don't you dare

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2008, 07:48:07 PM »

yeah bongo dont you dare finish the joke

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2008, 07:52:08 PM »

General chat in the smoking area "someone misheard Ironside's name, they thought he was called Einstein".. Bongo "That's the world's worst f..ing misread"

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: