blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 12:56:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273141 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Controversial Poll illegal Drugs
Poll
Question: What drugs have you taken frequently or take presently?  (Voting closed: July 21, 2008, 06:04:24 PM)
cannabis - 39 (31.2%)
ecstasy pills - 14 (11.2%)
cocaine - 20 (16%)
crack cociane - 3 (2.4%)
heroin - 3 (2.4%)
none (won't ever) - 46 (36.8%)
Total Voters: 98

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Controversial Poll illegal Drugs  (Read 18449 times)
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2008, 06:41:26 PM »

used to dabble in a minor way in my teens ... then i grew up.

don't really understand that comment Kev, i know plenty of 30+ even 40+ yolds that go out on a friday night with 2gs of sniff in their pocket like it's their door keys or wallet.

It implies that taking drugs is childish/irresponsible and i know health wise you've done some great stuff lately but pertaining to things that are bad for you did you completely grow out of smoking/drinking/eating unhealthily?

NAIL HEAD BANG

This is a subject where you are going to have the huge divide,  I myself don't agree with taking drugs, I have had family members start soft, go hard and cause no end of misery for all of us involved, I saw this from a young age ( teens around 15 ) and as a result I would never take these drugs of my on volition, I have been spiked a few times with E cos my so called mats though i was being narrow minded.

Its just not for everyone

tbh that just implies that your mates are childish/irresponsible rather than the actual act of drug taking

what part?  being spiked?

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2008, 06:42:23 PM »

don't really understand that comment Kev, i know plenty of 30+ even 40+ yolds that go out on a friday night with 2gs of sniff in their pocket like it's their door keys or wallet.

It implies that taking drugs is childish/irresponsible and i know health wise you've done some great stuff lately but pertaining to things that are bad for you did you completely grow out of smoking/drinking/eating unhealthily?

NAIL HEAD BANG

This is a subject where you are going to have the huge divide,  I myself don't agree with taking drugs, I have had family members start soft, go hard and cause no end of misery for all of us involved, I saw this from a young age ( teens around 15 ) and as a result I would never take these drugs of my on volition, I have been spiked a few times with E cos my so called mats though i was being narrow minded.

so the main deterent for you billy is/was the potential for progressing onto harder drugs?

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2008, 06:45:16 PM »

Weed was the only thing I ever touched ...could never be bothered with mushrooms or E..and knew better than to take cocaine or something else.

We can have a debate about Alcohol and ciggaretes as well of course but just because someone does one thing that isn't good for them doesn't mean they can't say taking drugs is stupid. Taking hard- drugs is still stupid..Kev is right about that. Just because he smokes or drinks doesn't mean people who take hard drugs aren't stupid...it's just also stupid to smoke (and drink too much)

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2008, 06:45:20 PM »

Well at least there ain't no smack heads on here yet!  thats a good start Smiley

wader leg

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2008, 06:46:23 PM »

I used to grow my own weed in my outhouse until the next door neighbours son joined the Old Bill, will have to wait till he moves out now.
It's costing me a fortune

Sealed Knot Society, let's see you do this one.
Luton Town V Millwall 1985
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2008, 06:47:25 PM »

what part?  being spiked?

yep

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2008, 06:49:55 PM »

NAIL HEAD BANG

tbh that just implies that your mates are childish/irresponsible rather than the actual act of drug taking

LMAO ... and those that spout off about what they take are the opposite of childish and irresponsible.

Like i said earlier, I was no angel in my teens ... But i left all that behind and thats that.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2008, 06:51:11 PM »

NAIL HEAD BANG

so the main deterrent for you billy is/was the potential for progressing onto harder drugs?

The main part for me was as a kid seeing someone I loved, respected and looked up to loose everything, he started on cannabis, progressed to cocaine, then on to ta-mazepan   then to heroin and soon after death.

this is just one of 3 people in my family who have suffered from drug addiction, Whilst alcohol, tobacco and caffeine are drugs, at least they are regulated, you know exactly what its going to do to you.

TBH I am too emotionally invested in this subject ans as such i should remove myself from it now.

peace, be safe and don't die from an overdose.

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2008, 06:55:43 PM »

We too have someone very close addicted to Heroin. Not nice to see or be involved with, the pain it causes to the family is terrible. Knowing they are fkin up not only their own lives but everyone who loves them in the process is awful.

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2008, 06:56:48 PM »

Weed was the only thing I ever touched ...could never be bothered with mushrooms or E..and knew better than to take cocaine or something else.

We can have a debate about Alcohol and ciggaretes as well of course but just because someone does one thing that isn't good for them doesn't mean they can't say taking drugs is stupid. Taking hard- drugs is still stupid..Kev is right about that. Just because he smokes or drinks doesn't mean people who take hard drugs aren't stupid...it's just also stupid to smoke (and drink too much)

firstly i'd sat thats a matter or opinion, where i'm from theres 2 class of drugs, crack and heroin which are disgusting and naughty drugs that make people rob old women and then theres everything else.

As far as i'm concerned barring the naughty drugs people can do what they want and i happen to think E's, cocaine are perfectly acceptable, it's then a matter of opinion as to whether or not you think thats stupid, i'm sure we agree dying of lung cancer through smoking or dying of liver disease through drinking is pretty stupid as is taking an unintentional drug overdose.

the point i was making to kev was that the specific phrase"then i grew up" was perhaps a bit unfair.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 06:58:35 PM by bolt pp » Logged
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2008, 07:05:51 PM »

firstly i'd sat thats a matter or opinion, where i'm from theres 2 class of drugs, crack and heroin which are disgusting and naughty drugs that make people rob old women and then theres everything else.

As far as i'm concerned barring the naughty drugs people can do what they want and i happen to think E's, cocaine are perfectly acceptable, it's then a matter of opinion as to whether or not you think thats stupid, i'm sure we agree dying of lung cancer through smoking or dying of liver disease through drinking is pretty stupid as is taking an unintentional drug overdose.

the point i was making to kev was that the specific phrase"then i grew up" was perhaps a bit unfair.

+ 1

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2008, 07:07:54 PM »

+ 1

agree with bolt on this one +2
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2008, 07:10:25 PM »

perhaps i should have said ... "then I grew out of it"

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2008, 07:10:58 PM »

NAIL HEAD BANG

LMAO ... and those that spout off about what they take are the opposite of childish and irresponsible.

Like i said earlier, I was no angel in my teens ... But i left all that behind and thats that.

not getting your point here kev. I've simply put forward the opinion that spiking people's drinks is irresponsible, more so than someone taking drugs themselves. what's amusing about that?

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2008, 07:12:24 PM »

NAIL HEAD BANG

not getting your point here kev. I've simply put forward the opinion that spiking people's drinks is irresponsible, more so than someone taking drugs themselves. what's amusing about that?

Yeah I mucked that one up ... thought you were replying to my post, and replied ... didnt read it properly soz.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: