blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:23:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  2 x Vegas Event Staking
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2 x Vegas Event Staking  (Read 8645 times)
Numpty Dumpty

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 06:56:44 PM »

can i get 10% of the triple chance? $350 - will ship on tilt if/when you confirm

and do you have anything left of the caesars event?

gl pal
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 11:30:05 PM »

can i get 10% of the triple chance? $350 - will ship on tilt if/when you confirm

gl pal

10% sold bud, I got 5% left in the other if you want that too?

SickoChamp10K on tilt

Cheers bud
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2009, 11:35:08 PM »

gl pal

If u want the last 5% bud ill do it the 10% and the 5% for a cut price of $395 if you want?

Worked out as 5% in each for $220 and then the additional 5% at $175
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2009, 11:36:56 AM »

Congrats on last nighrt's score Mr B!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2009, 11:09:06 PM »

5% in the triple chance please Neil, PM me bank details please.
Numpty Dumpty

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2009, 12:43:41 AM »

gl pal

10% sold bud, I got 5% left in the other if you want that too?

SickoChamp10K on tilt

Cheers bud

sounds good.. how much total?
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2009, 01:00:17 AM »

5% in the triple chance please Neil, PM me bank details please.

cheers bud
Numpty Dumpty

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2009, 09:23:18 AM »

sent!
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2009, 04:35:51 AM »

Well not the greatest of days today but still very enjoyable.

Woke up at 9 by the maids and then eventually got up at 10.30 so I could grab some brekkie from the full tilt room before the comp at 12.  Went down to the taxi place to get a ride up to the rio to see a huge cue, forgot it was sunday and looks were checking out.  So was forced into getting a Limo for $40 as wouldnt arrive in time.  So off I went in the limo in my Full Tilt gear.  Pulled up at the rio at the Poker entrance and was greated by some little Chinese kid who asked for my autograph.  I didnt have the heart to tell him I wasnt a pro so I signed away and off he ran to his Dad saying "I got it".  Bless

Got my to my table and was pretty happy with it.  Table was very soft apart from a Stars pro in seat one and Mr O'Dea to my left.  After a round of the button one guy had shown to be an idiot so I targeted him and about a round later I managed to get 3 streets of value out of him with JJ on a 10 high board.  Then Layne Flack came to sit in seat 10, two to my left.  First hand he flopped a set and then within one round he then had AA, KK and AK and got action everytime. 

I got the first break with around 11k from the 9k start and had started to work most of the table out.  I then got in a hand with Flack, with it folded round to me on the button I raised with A3 off.  Flack flatted and check the ace high flop with 2 diamonds, I checked behind.  Blank on the turn saw me get check raised which I called and Flack led for 2k on the river when the flush draw filled up.  I called and he mucked so was no sitting pretty with around 19k.

About a round later an active player raised UTG to 550, I flatted with    and the stars pro flatted on the button.  Board came      HELLO!!!!  UTG led for 825, I flatted, BUtton pumped to 4150, UTG folded and I shoved for 19K.  Button had me covered by 1k and reluctantly called.  He flipped    to kill most of my outs but I was happy to see any 4 or 5 werre good too.  Quenn came on the river to leave me thin and blank on the river to leave me out.  Sadly a 40k didnt go my way when the average was around 12k.  Maybe I could have played it differently but im surprised he raised with the flush into a UTG bet and a flat.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2009, 07:07:14 PM »

Well not the greatest of days today but still very enjoyable.

Woke up at 9 by the maids and then eventually got up at 10.30 so I could grab some brekkie from the full tilt room before the comp at 12.  Went down to the taxi place to get a ride up to the rio to see a huge cue, forgot it was sunday and looks were checking out.  So was forced into getting a Limo for $40 as wouldnt arrive in time.  So off I went in the limo in my Full Tilt gear.  Pulled up at the rio at the Poker entrance and was greated by some little Chinese kid who asked for my autograph.  I didnt have the heart to tell him I wasnt a pro so I signed away and off he ran to his Dad saying "I got it".  Bless

Got my to my table and was pretty happy with it.  Table was very soft apart from a Stars pro in seat one and Mr O'Dea to my left.  After a round of the button one guy had shown to be an idiot so I targeted him and about a round later I managed to get 3 streets of value out of him with JJ on a 10 high board.  Then Layne Flack came to sit in seat 10, two to my left.  First hand he flopped a set and then within one round he then had AA, KK and AK and got action everytime. 

I got the first break with around 11k from the 9k start and had started to work most of the table out.  I then got in a hand with Flack, with it folded round to me on the button I raised with A3 off.  Flack flatted and check the ace high flop with 2 diamonds, I checked behind.  Blank on the turn saw me get check raised which I called and Flack led for 2k on the river when the flush draw filled up.  I called and he mucked so was no sitting pretty with around 19k.

About a round later an active player raised UTG to 550, I flatted with    and the stars pro flatted on the button.  Board came      HELLO!!!!  UTG led for 825, I flatted, BUtton pumped to 4150, UTG folded and I shoved for 19K.  Button had me covered by 1k and reluctantly called.  He flipped    to kill most of my outs but I was happy to see any 4 or 5 werre good too.  Quenn came on the river to leave me thin and blank on the river to leave me out.  Sadly a 40k didnt go my way when the average was around 12k.  Maybe I could have played it differently but im surprised he raised with the flush into a UTG bet and a flat.

dude ur cards haveb't copied over!

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2009, 12:30:20 AM »

Just going to reg for the day 1a of the Ceasers main event now although playing it tomorrow for us over here.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2009, 09:07:52 AM »

GL Blatch, bring home those dimez.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2009, 09:13:56 AM »

Sadly backers no joy.

Sat down at a very soft table without any really good players and things were going great.  I managed to flop an early set and get a decent start before chassing two flush draws and missing both apart from that was quite a quiet start for me.  First break im on 55k from 50k start.  First hand back guy raises UTG +1 to 1800 at 300/600 and I flat with   next nexts to me, a card runner blogger. bumps it to 4100, OR calls and I call too.  Flops brings   , checked to me, I bet 10.2k, guy next to me flats and UTG +1 folds.  Turn brings   and I shove pretty certainn he has aces and he snaps me off and flips his aces.  Nice double up to 110k.

I then re raise twice in next two round to hit a peak of 119k with average of around 62k and then sadly the wheels came off.  I raise with KK get no action, very next hand get QQ and get check shoved on bu a short stack on a King high flop with 2 hearts.  I make the call knowing he is on the draw and the sicko calls in the   to get there with his nut flush draw.  Not too bad as still have 92k ish.  The flop set over and down to 72k, could have done more but guy made it so obvious he has top set.  Next I chase down a flush draw on two streets and obviously miss getting a huge price on both streets, down to 50k, then walk AJ into a short stacks AQ.

At this point im down to around 38k or so and starting to get a tad annoyed with todays events.  Eventually I end up shoving on someone is opening too much with   and he obviously snaps with 55 and obviously holds.

GG Ceasers.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: