blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 09:42:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272886 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Bluesq.com GUKPT Luton: Day 1b - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluesq.com GUKPT Luton: Day 1b - Interactive  (Read 57501 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: August 08, 2008, 08:26:04 PM »

Matt Eiler Gedsden is out, eliminated I believe, and hope, by this chap, Paul Kemp. It was lucky I scraped into the building with my plimsolls on as I had to race over to the table to catch the tail end of the hand. All in on the turn of an board with two spades, Paul was up against , and although the on the river was the right colour, it was the wrong suit and Matt was gone.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 08:33:19 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: August 08, 2008, 08:27:30 PM »

On a flop of and with a mammoth 20k plus in the middle, Leo Kam moves in for 4,600. Opponent Willie Tann manages to find a fold and is now down to circa 15,000.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 08, 2008, 08:27:58 PM »

Paul Kemp is out, eliminated I believe, and hope, by this chap, Matt Eiler Gedsden. It was lucky I scraped into the building with my plimsolls on as I had to race over to the table to catch the tail end of the hand. All in on the turn of an board with two spades, Paul was up against , and although the on the river was the right colour, it was the wrong suit and Paul was no more.

That is Paul Kemp!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: August 08, 2008, 08:32:02 PM »

When you double up, you're inevitably on a high, in confident mood and ready to start beating up the table with your newly acquired stack. Not so Ian Roberts, as even after doubling up with J-T against the A-3 of Sid Harris on an ensuing 8-K-T-4-8 board, he still only has 1,900 chips. Still, from small acorns...

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: August 08, 2008, 08:32:34 PM »

Paul Kemp is out, eliminated I believe, and hope, by this chap, Matt Eiler Gedsden. It was lucky I scraped into the building with my plimsolls on as I had to race over to the table to catch the tail end of the hand. All in on the turn of an board with two spades, Paul was up against , and although the on the river was the right colour, it was the wrong suit and Paul was no more.

That is Paul Kemp!

Oops, sorry, got my dudes the wrong way round. Way to go Kempy!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: August 08, 2008, 08:40:09 PM »

Poker is a fun game. For a minor investment, especially if you have qualified via satellite, you can increase your buy-in 100 fold and go home with a sumptuous six figure sum. What's more, you get to lock horns with some of the game's most talented players in Dave Colclough, Julian Thew and Paul Foltyn, not to mention meet the legend that is TV's own Tony 'tikay' Kendall. All the while, you're enjoying a form of escapism, avoiding the grind of the 9-5 and soaking up all the entertainment that this exciting game can bring. With adrenalin pumping through your body at the mere though of hitting the nuts and acquiring a mountainous stack, it's no wonder that people are drawn to this game in their droves.

Considering all that, it makes you wonder...

What's the matter with this guy?!  ;m3boy;

« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 08:41:42 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: August 08, 2008, 08:47:27 PM »

Poker is a fun game. For a minor investment, especially if you have qualified via satellite, you can increase your buy-in 100 fold and go home with a sumptuous six figure sum. What's more, you get to lock horns with some of the game's most talented players in Dave Colclough, Julian Thew and Paul Foltyn, not to mention meet the legend that is TV's own Tony 'tikay' Kendall. All the while, you're enjoying a form of escapism, avoiding the grind of the 9-5 and soaking up all the entertainment that this exciting game can bring. With adrenalin pumping through your body at the mere though of hitting the nuts and acquiring a mountainous stack, it's no wonder that people are drawn to this game in their droves.

Considering all that, it makes you wonder...

What's the matter with this guy?!  ;m3boy;

He looks a bit gutted to be wearing my shirt
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 08, 2008, 08:56:36 PM »

Is her name Kelly by any chance?

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 08, 2008, 08:56:43 PM »

Sigh

look at the name badge Beagle!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: August 08, 2008, 08:59:30 PM »

Disclaimer at the ready.

Word on the poker grape vine is...

Dana has just found kings and gone all-in.

Call!

But her opponent also has kings and it's a split pot.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: August 08, 2008, 09:02:29 PM »

Is her name Kelly by any chance?

Oops, I guess your monitor is bigger than mine.  Sad
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: August 08, 2008, 09:07:01 PM »

Here's a smattering of chip counts like a little assortment of random chocolates for your delectation.

Apologies if you get the coffee or orange, yuk.

Dana Immanuelle - up to 18,500, didn't win with kings a moment ago, but didn't lose either. Onwards and upwards!

Here she is looking cheeky as she sips her vodka and gin glass of water.

Bond villain Seasoned poker veteran Stuart Nash, looking menacing as he sweeps in his latest pot. Only 5,000 chips though...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 08, 2008, 09:08:35 PM »

He looks a bit like the Joker

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: August 08, 2008, 09:22:07 PM »

Can you please wish The Mole (Stephen Boyd) good luck.

Could you also tell him that i just bumped into Barney and he does a brilliant impression of a drunken scottish poker player. Cheers guys.
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: August 08, 2008, 09:22:53 PM »

Dave Smith has amassed a mountain of chips. I couldn't get in a good position to snap him in his usual black suit ensemble (sans yellow flower sadly) but will do so at some point. I made a rough estimate of his stack at 40,000 which is very nice thank you very much.

Stuart "The Nutter" Rutter - 7k.

Not Stuart's real nickname but I like it. Stu was out in Vegas where both he AND his brother managed to simultaneously lose their passports - clumsy!.

After two weeks of beatings in Guantanamo Bay however he was released back to the UK black and blue but a wiser man.

Jerome Bradpiece - 16k.

Jerome grew up in a cave and lives for honey. All his poker winnings have been spent on honey apart from a small portion which he kept aside to donate to charities which support disadvantaged and handicapped bees.

One day he hopes to have enough honey to take on Albert Sapiano in a high stakes HU4honeyrollz game. There can bee only one.

Neil Channing - 12k.

Neil Channing's success in life and poker has led to him now reputedly staking 63% of the known world. Small children in hitherto undiscovered unknown villages deep in south america have now been bought into the WSOP ME next year by Neil. "It's the only way to beat variance."

He has recently started a petition to let chimpanzees play in poker competitions as he is running out of humans to stake. "There's an old saying. Give a million chimpanzees a million buyins and one of the hairy fellas is gonna run good" someone who could have been Neil was heard saying.

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: