blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:45:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Perfect Vagina
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Perfect Vagina  (Read 7747 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2008, 05:55:02 PM »

Can someone explain what the being gay has got to do with anything?
Were talking about whether the appearance of a ladies vagina matters to you or not.

Bolt obviously doest care.
I do.

Fair enough.

But i fail to see how has this got anything to do with being gay?

so gay

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2008, 06:01:35 PM »

Lol

I walked into this one didnt I

You got me, im gay as the day is long, ive never even seen a vaglina or whatever your talking about. They all repulse me, im only interested in men.

So now thats sorted, im assuming you havent seen many either bolt? Spend a lot of time chatting to women on your computer? When you finally get to meet them it turns out to be an 18 stone bloke called Winston? Winston did things we can never talk about didnt he? Now you just like to call people gay?

Im there for you bud, if you need a homo to cry on.

Ill be more gentle than Winston to.

x

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
phatomch

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2008, 06:06:29 PM »

lol, but it doesn't matter what it looks like as long as its clean, and i am picky I wont go down on a girl unless she is shaven.
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2008, 06:07:29 PM »

I'm wondering:

a) How far you can take the pie metaphor

I dunno, but as soon as anyone starts talking about ketchup with their pie, I'm outta here...

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2008, 06:12:58 PM »

I'm wondering:

a) How far you can take the pie metaphor

I dunno, but as soon as anyone starts talking about ketchup with their pie, I'm outta here...

Ketchup's not a problem.

It always fun to recreate a murder scene!!

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
PocketLady
Northampton Nuts

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2008, 06:18:25 PM »

I think we all have a duty to keep our bits clean, guys as well as girls.  This is probably a very dangerous statement on this thread, but as a woman, if I had a vagina that was seriously not pretty I would be inclined to go and have a operation myself.  Although I would never have plastic surgery of any kind myself, I can understand those who see themselves has having abnormal shaped/sized body parts feeling insecure about this and having an operation to give themselves more self confidence.  Obviously this is within reason.  I think it's stupid when girls with C or D cup boobs go and have a breast enlargement.  That's just vanity.

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2008, 06:24:58 PM »

I think we all have a duty to keep our bits clean, guys as well as girls.  This is probably a very dangerous statement on this thread, but as a woman, if I had a vagina that was seriously not pretty I would be inclined to go and have a operation myself.  Although I would never have plastic surgery of any kind myself, I can understand those who see themselves has having abnormal shaped/sized body parts feeling insecure about this and having an operation to give themselves more self confidence.  Obviously this is within reason.  I think it's stupid when girls with C or D cup boobs go and have a breast enlargement.  That's just vanity.

Some sense at last.
Some people genitals just look strange.
Now some people dont care, some people do.
If i want to worry about it i will. If someone has no confidence because of how they look down there then one solution is to change its appearance.

I completely agree with the boobs statement to. When people with ample breasts move up a couple of cup sizes it just makes them look strange, not sexy. But again thats my opinion. Im sure all the Jordan fans would argue with me!

GayStu

(at least we have finally found me a nickname!)

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2008, 06:28:35 PM »

This is why EvilPie is not allowed to go speed dating any more.

POTW!

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2008, 06:39:06 PM »

What someones bits look like. Is that what it really comes down to these days?

And they say romance is dead.

The older I get, the better I was.
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2008, 06:43:03 PM »

Well I'm not an experienced gynae but...

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2008, 06:43:55 PM »

It's always been about what people's bits look like.  This is just about different bits...

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2008, 06:51:45 PM »

Blatant 'my wifes just had twins and I'm not having much sleep for the wrong reasons' post...
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2008, 07:04:51 PM »

Quote from: [url=http://www.blondepoker.com/blondepedia/blondepedia_view_player.php?player_id=2591
Simon[/url] Galloway link=topic=36106.msg786488#msg786488 date=1219167783]

Blatant 'my wifes just had twins and I'm not having much sleep for the wrong reasons' post...

yeah maybe Smiley

Or it could be a blatant 'daft thread' resistance.  Once the dog has seen the rabbit...

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2008, 12:03:09 AM »

It's terrible really when you think about it.

Unfortunately it's an age of vanity and looks are important to a lot of people. Not just the looks of their bits but the whole package.

I hate to admit it because I think it's bad but I'm one of them.

I don't know why. It's just the way I am. I'm not a bad person or anything I just want someone I'm with in that way to look nice.

Maybe it's just that what I find nice is the current fashion. Maybe if the current fashion was for larger people who were covered with hair then what I find attractive may be deemed strange.

Horses for courses I suppose.

And as my Grandad used to say " And cows fuck cows!"

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2008, 12:08:26 AM »

And as my Grandad used to say " And cows fuck cows!"

I bet he didn't say it in mixed company though.

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: