blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:36:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  stung!! ouch
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: stung!! ouch  (Read 2181 times)
bhoywonder

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2008, 08:59:31 PM »

earlier today at about half 5 I recieved my 1st ever wasp sting on my left middle finger...

I picked up junior's Fifi doll and just caught a weird,hot sensation,always wondered what a sting feels like...It aint pleasant..

Anyway washed it with cold water and applied some anti-septic cream hours ago......its still as sore..WTF?

lol but i feel like crying

anyone else had a sting ( apart from 's friends ) ,and what if anything can be done at this late stage?

may your god go with you

Scottish Open Apat online gold medal winner 2008
phatomch

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 09:01:30 PM »

earlier today at about half 5 I recieved my 1st ever wasp sting on my left middle finger...

I picked up junior's Fifi doll and just caught a weird,hot sensation,always wondered what a sting feels like...It aint pleasant..

Anyway washed it with cold water and applied some anti-septic cream hours ago......its still as sore..WTF?

lol but i feel like crying

anyone else had a sting ( apart from 's friends ) ,and what if anything can be done at this late stage?

you could maybe grow a pair its a wasp sting (singular) ffs
wader leg

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 09:08:56 PM »

Rub some vinegar on it, the wasp sting is alkali and the acid of the vinegar neutralises it.

Sealed Knot Society, let's see you do this one.
Luton Town V Millwall 1985
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 09:10:41 PM »

Rub some vinegar on it, the wasp sting is alkali and the acid of the vinegar neutralises it.

that helps.

I do think growing a pair would help as well though.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 09:17:12 PM »

lol Cheesy

Not been stung since I was a nipper, didn't hurt that much then, grow a pair Cheesy

phatomch

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 09:18:58 PM »

As I eluded to early I am waiting for a cab to take me to A&E, "what could of happened top the fat one" I hear you cry. Well whilst shaving my privates for the 100 odd time I noticed the batteries on my set of clippers wher running very low, trying to get it all done in one go I carried on. Now as the blades where not running as fast I had to put a little more pressure on them and with the slightest of slips, the blades bit. And they held on, cue the blood, and the screams you would associate with a 8 year old girl, and as the blades chewed further my near swooning. I managed to shut them down before we reached anything to delicate but I am still left with a inch long cut that is quite deep and bleeding like a stuck pig. I think sticthes are needed.

this was painful
bhoywonder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 09:24:53 PM »

As I eluded to early I am waiting for a cab to take me to A&E, "what could of happened top the fat one" I hear you cry. Well whilst shaving my privates for the 100 odd time I noticed the batteries on my set of clippers wher running very low, trying to get it all done in one go I carried on. Now as the blades where not running as fast I had to put a little more pressure on them and with the slightest of slips, the blades bit. And they held on, cue the blood, and the screams you would associate with a 8 year old girl, and as the blades chewed further my near swooning. I managed to shut them down before we reached anything to delicate but I am still left with a inch long cut that is quite deep and bleeding like a stuck pig. I think sticthes are needed.

this was painful

lol

puts it in perspective,but those little flying darts  can fair pack a punch...

I was and am surprised at the intensity of the poison,aint nature great....

tried the vinegar thing,i think its calming down a bit now

if not there is always amputation, ( not my pair though )

thanks guys...and thx for the sympathy.sheeeeeeeeeeeezzz..........lol

may your god go with you

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 09:30:56 PM »

Kiss

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
bhoywonder

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 09:36:14 PM »

Kiss

tis funny..my daughter kissed me better...it's the little moments that counts

may your god go with you

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 10:38:51 PM »

How have you never been stung by a wasp before?

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 10:40:41 PM »

I havn't
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 10:50:48 PM »

I havn't

That's because you look so hard, the wasps do one when they see you.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Destroyer316

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2008, 10:53:18 PM »

this was painful

ouch unlucky..........

i have a story of my own..........

i play rugby as you may or may not know and in the summer we started training again for the the new season and in the first training session of the year at the very end we played a game..... i received the ball (the star winger lol) and began to gallop one on one with the other winger if i get past him i score.... so i side stepped him but in the process i managed to shatter my knee cap and snap my tibia that was nasty  

as for the wasp sting i got one when i was younger and i wouldn't want another one in a hurry
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 10:57:33 PM by Destroyer316 » Logged
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2008, 10:55:00 PM »

I havn't

That's because you look so hard, the wasps do one when they see you.

that's what i thought, then the other day this moth was hovering around the light and kept dive bombing me, it was relentless, he just kept swooping in and smashing himself into my head, no respect whatsoever, so now i think all these years ive just been lucky.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 10:59:40 PM by bolt pp » Logged
bhoywonder

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2008, 11:06:32 PM »

How have you never been stung by a wasp before?

dunno mate

does that mean im gay?

may your god go with you

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: