blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:30:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  past blonde Bashes
| | | |-+  LUTON BB7 FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: LUTON BB7 FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2506 times)
Photurian
WOOHOO im happier than a tornado in a trailer park!

Photurians are go

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2008, 06:03:09 PM »

Well, what a great weekend! I believe everybody had a good time! hahaha.

It was great to meet up with you all again it was truly brilliant i cant think of a bad moment oh hang on ......... thats right Two Diamonds four to the flush on the flop  and on the turn  had my allin called by  ......... no no no  snap out of it................

But i actually didnt mind i went off to the sit and go's and cashed all night long brilliant.

Last few games with Poppet dealing were the best i broke even but had so much fun thankyou guys i love you all!!!!!

Looking forward to the next one, Thanet sounds good to me i got family there so it'll be cheaper although i think i would rather be in the hotels with you guys.

I started a list of people to thank but it hoes on for ever so just look at the acceptance thread!

I run with the devil coz he has all the goodies!!!!!
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 07:22:26 PM »

great to meet some familiar faces again and also some not so familiar faces.Got to meet Boldie and Mrs B for the first time,what a delightful couple they are.Have to give a special thank you to Rod and Laz for diverting their journey down to pick me up(although i could have done without the stench in the car),Ironside for being a surprisingly good dinner companion,Cutiepie and Stuart Hopkin for the lift home and my FairyGodmother without whom the weekend would not have been possible.Thank you all,and look forward to meeting you all again at the next bash.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: