blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:25:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  is there anyone left that wants a %age of Pro-Am action? - back meee!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: is there anyone left that wants a %age of Pro-Am action? - back meee!!!!  (Read 6496 times)
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2008, 07:27:34 PM »

Lol, one of the backers has to hit big in this.  Everyone playing it is being staked pretty much  Grin  Good luck Claire, see you tomorrow!

thanks! see you tomorrow!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2008, 10:44:25 AM »

Thanks to the folks that backed me, and sorry I didn't bring home any bacon Sad  If anyone didn't catch the live updates, I had a good start, taking the early chip lead.  Played nice and steady down to the final two tables, finally getting done with  vs  aipf with a on the river Sad

thanks again Smiley

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2008, 04:15:18 PM »

Thanks to the folks that backed me, and sorry I didn't bring home any bacon Sad  If anyone didn't catch the live updates, I had a good start, taking the early chip lead.  Played nice and steady down to the final two tables, finally getting done with  vs  aipf with a on the river Sad

thanks again Smiley

ouch vul wp.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: