Needed - a senior William Hill contact asap

(1/1)

thediceman:
I'm hoping somebody can give me the name of somebody senior at William Hill online customer services as I have just found that somebody has hacked into my account and placed bets for 620 which has almost cleared out my account.

I have naturally phoned customer services and immediately suspended the account but found the general attitude of the representative unhelpful as she just repeatedly stated "the bet was from your account and what proof have I that I didn't place the bet" followed by "we can't just refund everybody who phones and claims that they didn't place the bet". I have previously had problems with William Hills frontline staff when it took them 21 days to sort out a withdrawal. Such treatment is why I would appreciate a contact who I can liase with who might help rather than adopt the typically poor phone based customer support employees who basically couldn't give a toss.

So if Julian or Tikay have some contacts you help would be much appreciated.

ariston:
I think someone must have hacked into my betfair account last week as well, there seems to be 3k missing from horse bets on horses that clearly couldnt win  ;)

tikay:
Hi thediceman.

I am afraid don't know anyone at Wm Hill who would be available at this time of night, other than the regular Customer Support. The important thing is that you have reported it, & the account has now been "frozen". So nothing adverse (& for which you may have a liability) can occur between now & Thursday.

I cannot & do not speak for William Hill, but they ARE a reputable company witha reputation to protect, & I am quite sure they will investigate this thoroughly & properly.

ifm:
620???
Is that all?
Someone nicked 22,000 out of my bank account a couple of weeks ago!!!!
Ian

Navigation

[0] Message Index