Job Application form....need help with a few questions.

(1/4) > >>

Girgy85:
Right im applying for a Job back home in U.K to be a Police Community officer.

I am stuck on a couple of questions and need some ideas/hints at where to go with the questions! (Minds gone blank at the moment)

So here goes.....

Q2. It is vitally important that in their duties, Police Community Support Officers show respect for the lifestyles of other people.

Think of an example of a situation when you have shown respect for someone who had an important aspect of their lifestyle (for example, a deep-rooted moral or religious belief) that differed significantly from your own. You will be assessed in this question on your understanding and sensitivity to the differences you and this particular person had, and how you adapted what you said or did to suit their needs.

Tell us how the situation arose.

Tell us in detail what you did and what you said.

What did you learn about the other person from this experience?

How were you able to adapt what you did to suit the other person?

Q3. It is essential that Police Community Support Officers act without being told and strive to do an excellent job.

Tell us about a situation when you have acted without being told, gone beyond what was expected of you and even gone further than others would have done. You will be assessed in this question on your willingness to get fully involved and to work to the highest standards.

What was the situation and why did you feel the need to act?

Exactly what did you do and say?

If you hadn't acted as you did, what do you think the consequences for everyone involved would have been?

Im not asking for answers to the questions cos its all about the person applying but i just want a few hints and tips to what i should be heading for!!

Thanks guys and help would be useful.

Acidmouse:
Quote from: Girgy85 on October 28, 2008, 11:55:58 AM

lol, Halton Moor patrol 4tw

Girgy85:
Quote from: Acidmouse on October 28, 2008, 11:59:23 AM

Quote from: Girgy85 on October 28, 2008, 11:55:58 AM

lol, Halton Moor patrol 4tw

Wont be patroling anywhere in Leeds so i might be ok with that one!!

action man:
patrol in australia there are lots of villains out there

cia260895:
just quote:

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Job should then be yours

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page