blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:20:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Monthly £300 - Day 2
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Monthly £300 - Day 2  (Read 27969 times)
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2008, 10:12:42 PM »

Right, everything is done and dusted. The next update will be at the GUKPT in Blackpool in a couple of weeks!

See you there!

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2008, 10:13:46 PM »

P.S Can we have a Rod-puking status update?

He's much better now after falling asleep in the car when my mum picked us up from Victoria and then passing out within seconds of entering the flat. Incidentally, the taxi-puking affair was some of the most discreet vomiting I have ever seen, largely owing to my quick thinking with a bottle of water, a plastic bag and a wad of toilet paper. The driver never even noticed. Well done, that man.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2008, 10:25:39 PM »

Lame deal!!!!  WTF?!

what were the chip counts at the time of the deal?

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 02, 2008, 10:31:35 PM »

Lame deal!!!!  WTF?!

It was about to go 5k/10k/1k. Garinder had about 145k, Swingler about the same, Wong had a little bit more and Dicesare and Stearn had about 325k each.

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 02, 2008, 10:57:17 PM »

Lame deal!!!!  WTF?!

It was about to go 5k/10k/1k. Garinder had about 145k, Swingler about the same, Wong had a little bit more and Dicesare and Stearn had about 325k each.

get it played out!... IMO
DUNK619

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 02, 2008, 11:38:21 PM »

i agree deals shouldn be alowed imo
riverdave

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 03, 2008, 06:55:30 AM »

Lame deal!!!!  WTF?!

Completely standard 9 times out of 10 after i get knocked out of a final they've chopped it up within half an hour.
Free_Rollin

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 03, 2008, 01:39:18 PM »

Lame deal!!!!  WTF?!

Completely standard 9 times out of 10 after i get knocked out of a final they've chopped it up within half an hour.

I would have expected you to take it down quite easily with your chip stack after the QQ vs 66....!

GG though.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 03, 2008, 02:00:06 PM »

Lame deal!!!!  WTF?!

+1

30+ big blinds for the top 2, small stack on 14 big blinds and they don't want to play on?

Still I suppose they all got paid nicely. Happy days.

WP everyone.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
riverdave

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 03, 2008, 06:45:04 PM »

Lame deal!!!!  WTF?!

I would have expected you to take it down quite easily with your chip stack after the QQ vs 66....!

GG though.

That was the plan but Mr Stearne had other ideas when he insta donk shoved over the top of my 2.5*BB UTG raise with AJ off for 26*BB if my KK had held i'd of had nearly half a million chips with 6 left. Sigh.
Free_Rollin

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 03, 2008, 07:38:15 PM »

Lame deal!!!!  WTF?!

GG though.

That was the plan but Mr Stearne had other ideas when he insta donk shoved over the top of my 2.5*BB UTG raise with AJ off for 26*BB if my KK had held i'd of had nearly half a million chips with 6 left. Sigh.

I see, just went through the rest of the tournament history.

He was putting me badly on tilt. Everytime I would raise, and most times when I would limp, he would just shove his massive stack the whole way through the tournament! I guess the hand on the final table when I had AK was just too much for me, and I obviously went mental with my 66!
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 03, 2008, 09:54:43 PM »

Lame deal!!!!  WTF?!

GG though.

again.... standard!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: