blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:03:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  BlueSq.com GUKPT Blackpool: Day 1B
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BlueSq.com GUKPT Blackpool: Day 1B  (Read 43536 times)
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: November 15, 2008, 01:03:54 AM »

Great updates snoops

LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 15, 2008, 01:04:47 AM »

give flops a break you evil ppl.

A++++++++ updates Homer.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 15, 2008, 01:14:17 AM »

Tim Magnus appears to be out.

Alan Armitage is up to 50k after betting 5k on an 8-7-4 board only to have Ali Mallu set him in for 20k. But Mallu's reputation of being more aggressive than the randy gorilla from Trading Places didn't help him out on this occasion as Armitage called all-in with A-J and had Mallu's J-9 completely dominated. Bricks on the turn and river secured the double up, though Mallu still has a sizeable stacl.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: November 15, 2008, 01:19:09 AM »

As I lurked around the near table watching the clock tick down, little did I know of the drama that was about to ensue. With Lorna Lancaster making it 3,500 preflop from mid-position, Terry Nelson pushed from the cut-off and Gary Chatterton shoved from the button. After Libertini had returned an exchange of words with Chatterton and folded what we were led to believe was a big hand, initial raiser Lancaster made the fold and we had our showdown... except one player didn't want to show.

With Chatterton's lying patiently on the felt, Nelson turned to his neighbour and said, "You told him [libertini] your hand." "No I didn't," replied Chatterton. "No he didn't," concurred Libertini. "No, I want a ruling," demanded Nelson.

As the tournament director was summoned, the argument continued.

"Look mate, I heard you say you had kings and you made him put his hand down."

"Nope, I didn't say that," replied Chatterton.

"He didn't say that, he said 'you haven't got kings have you?'" claimed Libertini. "I folded queens."

"You said 'have you got aces?', and he said 'I've got kings'," accused Nelson.

"I'm not happy about this," continued Libertini. "You're putting words into my mouth. "Look, I've told you what I heard," continued Nelson. "You're calling me a cheat, I'm not a cheat," said Libertini.

With the dealer retracing steps, the tournament director ruled that play would continue and asked Nelson to turn over his hand. Nelson showed . A board of Two Clubs was rather less eventful than the quarrel itself. As Nelson left mumbling under his breath, Libertini said, "Don't call me a cheat, I've never cheated in my life."

In what was a rather heated debate which even involved suggestions of "taking it outside", I simply couldn't resist a cheery face amid all the doom and gloom.

photography courtesy of the Floppster
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 01:33:49 AM by snoopy1239 » Logged
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 15, 2008, 01:27:49 AM »

As I lurked around the near table watching the clock click down, little did I know of the drama that was about to ensue. With Lorna Lancaster making it 3,500 preflop from mid-position, Terry Nelson pushed from the cut-off and Gary Chatterton shoved from the button. After Libertini had returned an exchange of words with Chatterton and folded what we were led to believe was a big hand, initial raiser Lancaster made the fold and we had our showdown... except one player didn't want to show.

With Chatterton's lying patiently on the felt, Nelson turned to his neighbour and said, "You told him [libertini] your hand." "No I didn't," replied Chatterton. "No he didn't," concurred Libertini. "No, I want a ruling," demanded Nelson.

As the tournament director was summoned, the argument continued. "Look mate, I heard you say you had kings and you made him put his hand down." "Nope, I didn't say that," replied Chatterton. "I had Queens," claimed Libertini. "He didn't say that. He said 'you haven't got kings have you?'" "You said 'have you got aces?', and he said 'I've got kings'," accused Nelson.

"I'm not happy about this," continued Libertini. "You're putting words into my mouth. "Look, I've told you what I heard," continued Nelson. "You're calling me a cheat, I'm not a cheat," said Libertini.

With the dealer retracing steps, the tournament director ruled that play would continue and asked Nelson to turn over his hand. Nelson showed . A board of Two Clubs was rather less eventful than the quarrel itself. As Nelson left mumbling under his breath, Libertini said, "Don't call me a cheat, I've never cheated in my life."

In what was a rather heated debate which even involved suggestions of "taking it outside", I simply could resist a cheery face amid all the doom and gloom.

photography courtesy of the Floppster

So that's what happened to Sam Alladyce...

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 15, 2008, 01:35:03 AM »

Stuart Rutter got away with a Tikay-esque misread right at the end of the day. Tim Flanders had limped and it was passed to Rutter in the blinds who looked down at Jacks. Unsure what would be exactly the best strategy, he decided to set his opponent in for his remaining 25k. Flanders passed and Rutter flipped his Jacks, saying "What am I supposed to do?"

Only now his Jacks had turned into J-3...

"I gave him an accidental rubdown, oops!

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 15, 2008, 01:40:14 AM »

Play has now finished for the day with 65 remaining. Chip counts to follow, we'll restart tomorrow at 2pm.

NEVES

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 15, 2008, 01:42:51 AM »

thumbs up Great updates as always.

Many thx.

Rules are for the obedience of fools and
guidance of wise men.
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: November 15, 2008, 02:52:10 AM »

Great updates snoops
sweepstr

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 15, 2008, 03:19:53 AM »

Great updates snoops
hi any chip counts for remaining players please guys.thankyou.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 15, 2008, 03:22:28 AM »

Great updates snoops
hi any chip counts for remaining players please guys.thankyou.

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=38314.0

LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 15, 2008, 08:37:32 AM »

give flops a break you evil ppl.

A++++++++ updates Homer.

[  ]*************************88
Numpty Dumpty

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 15, 2008, 11:43:09 AM »

Seems a long time since we heard about that lovely guy in the hat.
Is he still playing less badly than the players around him,  please?

mother. sister, grandmother? gl stu

mother Smiley hi mum!
Numpty Dumpty

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 15, 2008, 11:48:45 AM »

Stuart Rutter got away with a Tikay-esque misread right at the end of the day. Tim Flanders had limped and it was passed to Rutter in the blinds who looked down at Jacks. Unsure what would be exactly the best strategy, he decided to set his opponent in for his remaining 25k. Flanders passed and Rutter flipped his Jacks, saying "What am I supposed to do?"

thats just a class meta-bluff. stu, you are my hero
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 15, 2008, 12:16:01 PM »

Don't tell me has more moves then you Tom???

thats just a class meta-bluff. stu, you are my hero

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: