blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:38:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Domestic Help req!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Domestic Help req!  (Read 4804 times)
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 09:59:29 AM »

WTF IS WINDING?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?

apart from me up

I think he means 'winding' like winding a baby - wind like air....

Doh  idiot
Photurian
WOOHOO im happier than a tornado in a trailer park!

Photurians are go

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2008, 11:46:59 AM »

can packets of ham be frozen?

i keep running out and the other day i was a real BAD father sent Charlie to school with bread rolls and extra crisps to put in em,have got emergency marmite now though.

and wtf is a rinse aid on a dishwasher?and where would it go ah sod it cant be arsed with that 1

how do you stop a dog sniffing at yr heels when ever i make something? poxy thing

and 1 last 1 for the nite what does a cat want when it keeps miaowing even when its got food and drink?

Yes i believe you can freeze ham but not for too long.

rinse aid is another load of bo###ks made to spend our money there will be a cap to unscrew in the dishwasher either in the bottom or next to the detergent.

Stick the dog out side.

Cats well you dont own a cat they own you, one of two things for me he needs out for a pee or he just wants a fuss on ya lap

I run with the devil coz he has all the goodies!!!!!
Photurian

Photurians are go

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2008, 11:49:20 AM »

yes

i keep running out and the other day i was a real BAD father sent Charlie to school with bread rolls and extra crisps to put in em,have got emergency marmite now though.

and wtf is a rinse aid on a dishwasher?and where would it go ah sod it cant be arsed with that 1

exactly what it says on the tin it aids rinsing stops the stuff coming out smeary etc

how do you stop a dog sniffing at yr heels when ever i make something? poxy thing

kick it out the backdoor til your finished

and 1 last 1 for the nite what does a cat want when it keeps miaowing even when its got food and drink?

ian your a grown man im not about to tell you what you need to do with your pussy after you have wined and dined it ok  Wink

LMAO 

cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2008, 12:26:54 PM »

Yes i believe you can freeze ham but not for too long. how long is not too long?

rinse aid is another load of bo###ks made to spend our money there will be a cap to unscrew in the dishwasher either in the bottom or next to the detergent.      balls to that !       

Stick the dog out side.      dog goes through cat flap       

Cats well you dont own a cat they own you, one of two things for me he needs out for a pee or he just wants a fuss on ya lap     so stroking a pussy helps?   

Photurian

Photurians are go

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2008, 06:44:08 PM »

Yes i believe you can freeze ham but not for too long. how long is not too long?

rinse aid is another load of bo###ks made to spend our money there will be a cap to unscrew in the dishwasher either in the bottom or next to the detergent.      balls to that !       

Stick the dog out side.      dog goes through cat flap       

Cats well you dont own a cat they own you, one of two things for me he needs out for a pee or he just wants a fuss on ya lap     so stroking a pussy helps?   

No more than a month dont use aids close the flaps and stroke the pussy!

cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2008, 09:14:53 PM »

Burnt on fajita mix on a non stick pan

removal method???
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2008, 11:27:25 PM »

Put water in pan.  Low heat.  Scrape gently with plastic spatula and pray it loosens up.  If it fails, bin the pan and buy a new one. 

Also heard coca cola works (soak for a bit then low heat, scrape as above) but I've never tried it, so no promises. 

PS.  Well done trashing a 'non stick' pan.   That took talent. 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2008, 01:18:43 AM »

Pure class thread 

I recall back errrr a few years ago when I moved in with my first proper boyfriend and I had decided to cook a roast beef dinner on the Sunday.

The smallish joint for two was put in the oven at the same time as the water was put on to boil for the frozen veg.

As the veg turned to mush I thought I need to cook this meat faster... so I fired up the chip pan as I knew from being brought up on egg and chips that the meat would be cooked much quicker.

Not wanting the meat to be greasy I decided to leave the tin foil on.

Boys and Girls...dont make the same mistake I made...tin foil and hot oil do NOT mix.
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2008, 11:26:45 AM »

Put water in pan.  Low heat.  Scrape gently with plastic spatula and pray it loosens up.  If it fails, bin the pan and buy a new one. 

Also heard coca cola works (soak for a bit then low heat, scrape as above) but I've never tried it, so no promises. 

PS.  Well done trashing a 'non stick' pan.   That took talent. 

Doh didnt have this open and boiled the coke from cold lol the pan is fooked...........
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2008, 02:10:53 PM »

Have polished charlies LCD but its smeary is it safe to use glass cleaner on an LCD
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2008, 03:05:49 PM »

Burnt on fajita mix on a non stick pan

removal method???

you gotta larf when i went to pick the boys up the last time a carrier bag was given back to me containing 1no burnt on frying pan ........
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: