blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:06:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  New prop bet?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New prop bet?  (Read 1387 times)
Dingdell

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2008, 03:36:13 PM »

Ok - we haven't had a prop bet for a while, lets get something exciting and fun going. Any suggestions?
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 03:52:03 PM »

Let's see if we can prove/disprove the ideas of nostadamas by doing our very own Blonde 2009 predictions?

Let me try...........

I see in the summer of 2009 one will come with ideas of SNG greatness, he wil promise his followers updates, a +ROI% and a vague promise  that he wont do a bunk with the dough and call everyone a ***** on his blog but when the moon of saturn is high a downswing will come and our intrepid donktard will fly into a varience induced spin up and insta ban from blonde.............
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 04:11:30 PM »

I see in the stars that during the year 2009 the great stella drinking chav king of woolwich will venture out of town and alight at a blonde bash.  Nah - never gonna happen.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 04:23:53 PM »

My grandad made a clothes prop from the wooden body of a Bedford lorry that we broke for scrap in 1968. It's almost rotted through now, but I bet it makes it to 2010

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008, 04:26:44 PM »

My grandad made a clothes prop from the wooden body of a Bedford lorry that we broke for scrap in 1968. It's almost rotted through now, but I bet it makes it to 2010

TK?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008, 04:27:48 PM »

I don't think the blonde Nostradamus's have really been paying attention to how to make a good prediction - you can't be so specific.

My prediction is that a great or unknown player will do something really brilliant or terrible in the month where the moon is shining brightly.

That should do the trick

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2008, 04:30:00 PM »

I don't think the blonde Nostradamus's have really been paying attention to how to make a good prediction - you can't be so specific.

My prediction is that a great or unknown player will do something really brilliant or terrible in the month where the moon is shining brightly.

That should do the trick

Damn - you ARE Nostradamus! That was the sort of tosh he spouted - & some folks believed it!

Abe Lincoln got it right.

Or as Nostradamus said.....

This should happen. Fact.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2008, 04:34:02 PM »

TK?

No. A "J" type, like this one, but not in such good nick.

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: