blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:09:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Best and worst presents
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Best and worst presents  (Read 4175 times)
ScottMGee

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2008, 07:08:36 PM »

Last year my missus got a 'grow your own name' plant seed from her brother with the wrong name!
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2008, 07:13:36 PM »

Last year my missus got a 'grow your own name' plant seed from her brother with the wrong name!

why was she adopted?
MPOWER

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2008, 07:41:25 PM »

Chuffed to bits with my

G-2   
GS-1
GS-11

Worst thing I can't get my mits on the Daughters D.S lite.. Got that Brain Training Game..

You will soon see the quality of my posts Increasing Dramatically !!!! (  2300 Hours + posting will excused )

Happy new year.

Regards

M
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2008, 07:44:42 PM »

Worst thing I can't get my mits on the Daughters D.S lite.. Got that Brain Training Game..

You will soon see the quality of my posts Increasing Dramatically !!!!

you given your daughter your blonde password?
MPOWER

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2008, 07:56:06 PM »

Unfunny

Regards

M
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2008, 08:00:22 PM »

Unfunny

Regards

M

I wasnt joking,

Unless someone else takes control of your account it's very difficult to imagine this happening: "you will soon see thethe quality of my posts increasing dramatically"

saying that your posts cant get much worse so theres always chances.
Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2008, 11:30:21 PM »

I got the Eric Bristow autobiography, I have read the first couple of chapters already and it is great. 
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2008, 11:31:24 PM »

I got the Eric Bristow autobiography, I have read the first couple of chapters already and it is great. 

LOL sark, come back to the forum full time, it needs you!

what you up to these days?
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2008, 11:42:32 PM »

dont river me dont make me beg sark, for the love of god just come back pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.

Before the days of the diary sark was the top poster on blonde, if carlsberg did diary's!!!!
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2008, 02:38:29 PM »

Best present: Two bottles of quality vodka. Won't last long.

Worst present: My brother getting me Tiger Woods Golf 2001 - yes 2001 - for the playstation 2. Especially lame given my PS2 broke about a year ago and I now have an xbox 360. "GG?" - n o.

Best christmas moment: Punching my brother repeatedly in the head on Wii Boxing.

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2008, 04:13:07 PM »

lol, Bolt .  I have pleurisy at the moment, so I am just taking it easy watching the 24 series 6 box set. It is a great illness to make people in queues get out of your way. All I do is mention it to another customer and they seem to move. I think they are getting mixed up with leprisy.

I also got the 2009 Pro Evo game. Last month I actually bought it, however it developed a fault and I exchanged it for another game.  Pro Evo is great, however I find Man United are so much better than everyone else it is a bit unrealistic.  I beat Rangers 14-0 earlier playing as Man U.  Are Rangers really that bad in real life? 
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2008, 04:15:57 PM »

lol, Bolt .  I have pleurisy at the moment, so I am just taking it easy watching the 24 series 6 box set. It is a great illness to make people in queues get out of your way. All I do is mention it to another customer and they seem to move. I think they are getting mixed up with leprisy.

I also got the 2009 Pro Evo game. Last month I actually bought it, however it developed a fault and I exchanged it for another game.  Pro Evo is great, however I find Man United are so much better than everyone else it is a bit unrealistic.  I beat Rangers 14-0 earlier playing as Man U.  Are Rangers really that bad in real life? 

That's just silly, Mr Sark. In real life, it would be 24-0. You do know Rangers are a Scottish side, yes?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2008, 04:19:15 PM »

That's just silly, Mr Sark. In real life, it would be 24-0. You do know Rangers are a Scottish side, yes?

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, even i wouldnt go that far! 
Sark79

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2008, 04:19:42 PM »

I believe they are the champions of Scotland aren't they tikay. lol, I am not sure if that is a hard thing to do or not, I am not really a big fan of football
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2008, 04:27:44 PM »

I believe they are the champions of Scotland aren't they tikay. lol, I am not sure if that is a hard thing to do or not, I am not really a big fan of football

Neither are most Scottish people.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: