blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:38:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272625 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Tony G response
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tony G response  (Read 40657 times)
Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2005, 12:08:48 PM »

sorry about spelling and punctuation. my keyboard skills are doggy doo today
TonyG

play to win

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2005, 12:09:34 PM »

Most important thing of all Camel is that I do not set an example to young players on the poker table. I set an example off the poker table.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2005, 12:10:14 PM »

embarassed by what? Dave of all people should know the attitude Tony has at the poker table, in fact, i kinda like the way Tony plays! At the end of the day im only lawyering for Tony, Im not condoning his behavior just ifeel everyone seems to be taking sides and that simply isnt fair

LMAO  sunday   so you arent "taking sides" then

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Trace
21/01/07 18:33:11

Mrs Fielding to be!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2005, 12:11:48 PM »

I'm NOT trying to take sides.

I'm TRYING to PROTECT BLONDE POKER!

Liberavi animam meam
Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2005, 12:15:36 PM »

What i mean is that everybody seems to be so against him! Like i said i dont think he has acted appropriately but then again i dont think some of the big dogs here have either.

If they have a problem with Tony there is a PM service on here and im sure they have telephone numbers. Publicly slating someone in that way is, in my opinion, out of order.

Someone needs to try and defend him!
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2005, 12:17:27 PM »

With respect Tony, you were "OFF" the poker table when you called Camel a W***** and questioned his financial ability to play in monte carlo.

Im sure when Camel reads this thread he will have something to say, and I am also certain that he wouldnt want anyone speaking on his behalf.... But IMHO to launch an attack on a member of the forum in this way is out of order and if it was posted by anyone else it would be removed for being inflammatory and abusive.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2005, 12:19:10 PM »

Tony's behaviour at the table is one thing, he must know it will provoke a lot of negitive response, he shouldn't be surprised when people react

Flaming someone on a forum where he is an admin is quite another, it's a bad example and totally against what blonde is all about

The older I get, the better I was.
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2005, 12:19:55 PM »

I am  inclined to agree with your logic, but I'm not sure he abused anyone.  All we have heard is hearsay.

That is easily solved - just press the fast forward button and you will be subjected to disc 2:britney spears and disc 3:will young's greatest hits......

on second thoughts.......

sponsored by Fyffes
TonyG

play to win

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2005, 12:21:13 PM »

The last itme I looked Camel is a pro poker player. I dont hate him one bit, I replied to his thread earier in realtion to me. I actually always liked the guy and now I just have more urgency to take care of him when we play.  Cheesy
Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2005, 12:22:09 PM »

Tony's behaviour at the table is one thing, he must know it will provoke a lot of negitive response, he shouldn't be surprised when people react

Flaming someone on a forum where he is an admin is quite another, it's a bad example and totally against what blonde is all about

Ok i dont want to fall out with anyone over this, im just in debating mood Smiley

Isnt this what happened to Tony whilst he was playing in Monte Carlo? One of the admin posting that he is a 'disgrace'
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2005, 12:25:11 PM »

Most important thing of all Camel is that I do not set an example to young players on the poker table. I set an example off the poker table.

Well I'm afraid that does not make sense Tony.

Your profile is high when you are at the table playing poker, that is when you have the exposure.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
smithy69

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2005, 12:26:19 PM »

I have to say that if everyone was the same at the poker table wouldn't poker be a boring, mundane place to be.

As in life there are characters.Tony is a character but I do think that alot of what he says is tongue in cheek, and people simply take it to serious.

Im reasonably new to Blonde but love it.Lets all get along and chill out.

Thought I had better put a pic of me on here, so you knew what my ugly mug was really like
TonyG

play to win

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2005, 12:28:33 PM »

I am stepping down from my admin role guys. It was never me, please forgive me if I personally upset anyone. I wish all the best to this forum & I only hope that everyone understands that I am a unique person. Also I believe I have a good hart & I never tell things to make people happy.

So this is my very last post on here. Everyone please take care and enjoy life outside poker, if you take me on the felt I will be after you hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at the end of the day Tony G is Tony G
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2005, 12:29:53 PM »

the
rest of the mob are a joke to poker the results speak for them selfs.
They might be good guys but they are terrible poker players.

Camel had some nice things to say about me as well, I can not wait
till I get the camel on my table hope you can scrape the buy in together.
And hey why are you not in Moncao wa***** like you can only sit at home
and abuse people like me. You know me better then to take a cheap shot
at me Camel.

I really do wonder what is going on in your mind!??!

The mob have been supportive of blonde in the past, Joe got 7th in the WPT CHAMPIONSHIP!! Is that not a good result?

The camel is a good guy and i agree with his comment.

As part of blonde your actions reflect on blonde, i look at Tikay and Dave and these 2 guys are very professional at the tables, i don't know Dave's position on rubdowns but after watching Tikay's defeat to Latif in blackpool i know where he stands on it.

I posted on another forum the other day i felt blonde was "going downhill" your post and your attitude are a fine example!

I for one don't want to be part of a forum that alows admins to call members wankers.

As for mocking the camel for not being in MonteCarlo, if you were a regular reader you would know the reason he has cut back on his tournaments, i would also imagine as any good player should have this tournament did not exactly present great value!!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2005, 12:33:03 PM »

Trace stop being a drama queen "im trying to protect BLONDE POKER"  this issue will not put bp in danger in the slightest, this is what a forum is all about, not just always sychophantic kudos towards other members, forums are there to discuss and argue issues in poker, of which this is one
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: