blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:31:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  blonde January league
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde January league  (Read 2653 times)
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2009, 08:55:25 AM »

Not played the blonde league yet? Then you're missing out.

To let you get the feel for this fun and friendly comp I have 2 stakes on offer:

Staking for all 4 league games at 50/50 after stake for each game.

Should you be fortunate enuff to win the league and the champions STT for the DTD seat, I'd be looking for 25% of your take of any winnings from that (remember there is part % goes to other champions STT players) Should you win the seat but are unable to attend then I would expect to be considered in any future deal.

Looking for 2 players who would not normally play the blonde league and usual 300 post rule applys.

League details here  http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=39271.msg878687#new

Geo
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 08:57:08 AM by Geo the Sarge » Logged

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 10:26:53 AM »

I wouldn't mind being staked, but I wouldn't want to attend any live events so you could have it if I won and I got the small cut of you? Smiley

Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 10:40:36 AM »

I wouldn't mind being staked, but I wouldn't want to attend any live events so you could have it if I won and I got the small cut of you? Smiley

PM on it's way

Geo

LOL......just looked at your site (nice,) hopefully you'll go from Geo-cacher to Geo-casher!!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 10:46:52 AM by Geo the Sarge » Logged

Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 10:47:54 AM »

This pretty much covers what I was thinking (except couldn't attend the live events rather than wouldn't)

I also think it would be fair for you to play the event rather than me as a reward for your staking generosity - if you pass one of your stakes to me.

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 10:58:27 AM »

This pretty much covers what I was thinking (except couldn't attend the live events rather than wouldn't)

I also think it would be fair for you to play the event rather than me as a reward for your staking generosity - if you pass one of your stakes to me.

My pleasure Jon,

PM on it's way

Geo

Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 11:06:48 AM »

I have 3 horses for the January league:

Team Geo:

Acidmouse
Jon MW
Jim-D

2 decent cashes by any of us should get my money back, I managed a couple last month so feel confident it's a good stake.

Be good to use this thread for updates on progress

Gl us.

Geo

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 11:08:56 AM »

GL Geo's Horses, bring home the bacon Smiley

Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 06:43:20 PM »

To let you get the feel for this fun and friendly comp I have 2 stakes on offer:

Should you be fortunate enuff to win the league and the champions STT for the DTD seat, I'd be looking for 25% of your take of any winnings from that (remember there is part % goes to other champions STT players) Should you win the seat but are unable to attend then I would expect to be considered in any future deal.

Looking for 2 players who would not normally play the blonde league and usual 300 post rule applys.

League details here  http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=39271.msg878687#new

Geo

BUMP

If anyone else fancies staking me, im happy to use this Deal above with anyone else?

First game is in 1 hour 45 mins.

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 07:19:36 PM »

Geo

BUMP

If anyone else fancies staking me, im happy to use this Deal above with anyone else?

First game is in 1 hour 45 mins.

PM'd mate

HI HELEN!
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2009, 10:00:38 AM »

Cheers for stake geo sorry coudln't do better last night. As you were at my table all the time don't really need to comment on alot but there were 3 hands that busto me.

vs two all ins when down to 8 BB's. I felt I should have just put it all in like the other two short stacks for odds. shove vs your BB didn't think you would wake up with  and win race and finally the exit hand standard  on button small blind has  out.

Seemed like everytime I raised with pocket pair someone called and overcards flopped.

Hope to do better next time.

Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2009, 10:36:35 AM »

Cheers for stake geo sorry coudln't do better last night. As you were at my table all the time don't really need to comment on alot but there were 3 hands that busto me.

vs two all ins when down to 8 BB's. I felt I should have just put it all in like the other two short stacks for odds. shove vs your BB didn't think you would wake up with  and win race and finally the exit hand standard  on button small blind has  out.

Seemed like everytime I raised with pocket pair someone called and overcards flopped.

Hope to do better next time.

No probs mate, i didn't really have any option than to flip with the 6's, was part hoping you'd hit. All the stable run decently last night. 3 more to go mate...........and then there's always next month too - lol

fantastic turnout to get 52 runners.

Well done all

Geo

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: