blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:30:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Whats the best Tip you have ever received?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Whats the best Tip you have ever received?  (Read 12995 times)
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2012, 12:20:13 PM »

Was told a horse once called  'Dusty Carpet' would take some beating : )

just because the shrewdest of shrewdies likes to be reminded of it now and again i'm sure....

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=22833.msg466284;topicseen#msg466284

norrrr fml

edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2012, 12:22:25 PM »

This might just be the best tip i have ever had...
Picking up my indian takeaway tonight and the head stable bloke of Twiston Davis also in there, we are both regs and having a pint...
Cut a long story short...he tipped "the new one" or "the only one" or something similar, its his tip for Cheltenham Gold Cup week, its in a bumper???
I dont bet on the horses so not sure if that makes sense to you guys or not.

http://www.cheltenham-betting.co.uk/135.htm

If I wanted to place a bet on this where would be the best place to sign up for a new account, maybe to get a free bet or something?

This site has a decent list of free bets: www.everyfreebet.com

Allez!!
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2012, 12:29:28 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/free-bets.html

Bet365 for £200 free looks the pick.

bigalhx1

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2012, 12:00:01 PM »

Adiemus  back in early 2000 was told to back it for the lincoln @ 50/1 and to lump on it in his next 4 races as it had to win to get into the lincoln it won all 4 races at some good prices and on the day of lincoln was 5/2 as i had it ew @50/1 but it came 2nd in the lincoln by a neck but over 4k up in the 5 races has to go down as my best  horse tip
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2012, 12:49:08 PM »

haha thinking back, was in the summer off 2000 first lads holiday in benidorm, we were 16-17. And already keen on punting spent a few afternoons in the bar/bookies called the sheffield arms iirc, and having banter with some fella, he tipped me up continent next time it ran, i got on at 16s for the ayr gold cup and it danced in.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2012, 12:18:10 PM »

"This dog is a freak" were Peter Meldrum's exact words to me when he told my to lump on Moral Standards @ 33/1 for the Greyhound Derby around fifteen years ago. Peter used to write the Racing Post's pricewise column in the greyhound section and is known as one of if not the best judge around to this day.

Wimbledon, as greyhoung afficionados will know almost always favours early-paced types and as that is where The Greyhound Derby is held each year many thought that Peter's confidence was misplaced and poo-pooed the idea of a come-from-behind dog winning the Derby. I went along with him and had a nice little £2K/£60 with those lovely blokes at Corals.

Anyhow Moral Standards won that Derby unbeaten in the competition having come from last to first in every round.

sat next to Peter at DTD 3 weeks ago. - was checking the dog results on his blackberry trying to avoid eye contact with the usual suspects all bugging him for a tip... not seen him for years before that
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: