blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:09:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Learning Centre (Moderators: Longy, JungleCat03)
| | | |-+  Beginners guide to Holdem Manager
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beginners guide to Holdem Manager  (Read 76530 times)
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2009, 11:45:08 PM »

I've a small HUD issue, obviously when I sit at multiple tables, I don't sit in the same seat all the time, but my HUD for my stats isn't tracking where I'm at, if I'm in seat one on table 1, my stats on other tables is in seat 1, did I explain that ok?  Can I change this?

dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2009, 02:04:17 AM »

I've a small HUD issue, obviously when I sit at multiple tables, I don't sit in the same seat all the time, but my HUD for my stats isn't tracking where I'm at, if I'm in seat one on table 1, my stats on other tables is in seat 1, did I explain that ok?  Can I change this?

Silo, go to Hud Options>Seating Preferences

For each site that you've got a hero name for, you can set your seating preference. If i'm playing on tilt or stars i always sit in the central seat as this makes it easier when mulit-tabling. I know this is not possilbe when on Ipoker, for that site, i just drag my stats box to one side of the table.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2009, 09:49:29 AM »

ty Dino, will do that when I get home Smiley

valensi_uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2009, 04:37:56 PM »

just a quickie

i have holdem manager set up at home on my laptop but i also play at work.....is there any way that HM picks up all the details and hand histories from my works computer???

NEW YORK CITY COPS, THEY AINT TOO SMART !!
valensi_uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: June 01, 2009, 10:49:00 AM »

bump 

NEW YORK CITY COPS, THEY AINT TOO SMART !!
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 01, 2009, 11:25:27 AM »

I honestly don't know the answer to this but my hunch is that you are going to have to move the hand histories over instead of hem doing it for you.These kind of things are best asked on their forums.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2009, 12:54:05 PM »

just a quickie

i have holdem manager set up at home on my laptop but i also play at work.....is there any way that HM picks up all the details and hand histories from my works computer???

Yeah i often play at work without using HEM as my work comp appears to have a problem with hte postgres stuff, anyway... i just copy and paste the HHs onto a memory stick then put them onto my comp at home.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2009, 10:50:47 PM »

Had to re-install hm on a new comp for the 2nd time FML.Anyway think i'm close to done but have a problem,i think i have it setup correctly as hands are importing and i have it setup for my screename but for some reason the hud isn't actually starting up, table manager doesn't load up so no stats show.Anyone any idea what i might be missing ? Thanks
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2009, 02:01:02 AM »

Which version of Windows are you using on your second PC?

Assuming as it's new you're using XP (edit:  I mean Vista obv) , there are a few things you can try. From the look of the HE Manager support forum it's relatively common.

Try disabling User Acount Control if you've not done so already. As I understand it, HE Manager in its latest manifestation will not work with this windows XP feature activated.

I had this problem when I installed Holdem Manager on my new PC and reckon it was because I installed HE Manager before I setup the PostSQL thingiebobie and I think doing things in that order seems to muck up the world.

A simple uninstall/reinstall solved that.

There's a good HUD Troubleshooting page in the Holdem Manager FAQs, go through it carefully and then try a reinstall and see how you get on.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 02:11:14 AM by thetank » Logged

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2009, 02:07:17 AM »

Assuming as it's new you're using XP

why? is it 2001 again?

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2009, 02:10:45 AM »

Vista, I meant vista.

This is why I can't give teccie advice.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2009, 02:11:11 AM »

Try disabling User Acount Control if you've not done so already. As I understand it, HE Manager in its latest manifestation will not work with this windows XP feature activated.

this sounds about right. PT has the same thing

you can turn user a/c control back on again once you've done the uninstall/reinstall

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2009, 07:50:52 AM »

Cheers tank/gatso

Will try this when i get in
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2009, 11:12:25 PM »

I'm actually using Xp because i think vista's shit,drive c is called vista (used to have vista on this laptop) does the user access thing still happen and if so where do i find it thanks
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2009, 12:26:08 AM »

I'm actually using Xp because i think vista's shit,drive c is called vista (used to have vista on this laptop) does the user access thing still happen and if so where do i find it thanks

you won't have it. it was introduced with vista so back to square one I'm afraid

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: