blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:47:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  BlueSq.com GUKPT Brighton: Day 2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BlueSq.com GUKPT Brighton: Day 2  (Read 63190 times)
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2009, 03:55:08 PM »

Thanks Steve. Been in Melbourne less than 72 hrs and played two tournaments. twelve hour day in the first one to miss the money by a few spots. twelve hour day in the bounty tournament yesterday. Came back as one of the lowest stacks of 32, made the final eight second in chips, went to chip leader and then lost for pots and went out 5th for $31k Aussie.

I think I need at least a third from Ramsey to get me out of it in Brighton. At least making the final meant I wasn't free to play the $100k event today. They're down to six and four get paid.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2009, 03:57:11 PM »

After 3-betting Paul King's button raise from the big blind, getting King to relinquish deuces, Ramsey Ajram reraised Mike Ellis' 4.7k EP raise to 12.9k. Ellis moved in for addition 20k or so and Ajram snap-called.

Ajram:

Ellis:

three diamonds

Ajram back over the 100k mark.

Mitchell

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2009, 04:00:07 PM »

Thanks Steve. Been in Melbourne less than 72 hrs and played two tournaments. twelve hour day in the first one to miss the money by a few spots. twelve hour day in the bounty tournament yesterday. Came back as one of the lowest stacks of 32, made the final eight second in chips, went to chip leader and then lost for pots and went out 5th for $31k Aussie.

I think I need at least a third from Ramsey to get me out of it in Brighton. At least making the final meant I wasn't free to play the $100k event today. They're down to six and four get paid.

Unlucky Neil, which day are you playing in the main event? Also I still haven't decided if I'll go to Deauville, but I'll let you know.

James Mitchell
bovie

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2009, 04:02:01 PM »

Neil, you gotta slow down.......well done on the 5th place........... at least someone in your little firms doing there bit a,
starts 2morra down there dont it Huh? i see you are 200-1
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2009, 04:03:29 PM »

hey snoopy u still down for the challenge we talked about at DTD?

Yes, currently revising via my VHS collection. I didn't do this much work for my degree.
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2009, 04:06:06 PM »

hey snoopy u still down for the challenge we talked about at DTD?

Yes, currently revising via my VHS collection. I didn't do this much work for my degree.
good you will need to work hard,Joe is gonna crush you imo
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2009, 04:06:14 PM »

Hi James. Got to play tomorrow or Monday if I want to also play the heads-up tournie. I'll probably spend tomorrow attempting to get rid of this flu I keep thinking has gone when I wake up (felt really rough throughout that final), and play Monday.

Let me know about deaville. Hope you're doing ok.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2009, 04:07:14 PM »

Players are now on a break.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2009, 04:10:06 PM »

Will Kassouf limps for 1,600. Tim Flanders makes it 4,000 which causes some of the quickest passing seen since the Brazilian World Cup team of 1970. Kassouf calls.

Check, check.

Kassouf bets 7,500. Flanders moves in for 25,900 more. Kassouf thinks long and hard, speculating on if Flanders would raise with 8-7 or 9-6. He folds. Flanders shows .

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2009, 04:20:52 PM »

As the great Pete Tong would say, "We continue..."

T8MML

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2009, 04:36:18 PM »

Floppy please pass on best wishes to Iwan - one time big man!!

if the snow is yellow - don't eat it!
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2009, 04:37:35 PM »

Kjetil Naess has doubled up through Matt Perrins with Jacks against Ace King.

Perrins then knocked out Christopher Cousins and Ewan Le Marquand, both of whom pushed preflop with and respectively. Perrins handily finding at the right moment which held on the board.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2009, 04:43:52 PM »

Paul King limps UTG for 2k, Ramsey Ajram raises to 7.7k two seats down. Next to him, Will Kassouf raises to 21k, it's passed around back to Ajram who thinks for ages before 4betting to 71k. Kassouf looks pained and begins to think saying, "Well I know I've got the second best hand at the moment..."

That doesn't stop him folding though, he continues to think for ages. Paul Lammas says to me, "I wouldn't be surprised if he has Kings here," this alludes to the fact earlier, apparently he practically slowrolled against Ramsey with on the taking ages to call all-in.

Ian Woodley, gets annoyed with how long it's taking and calls a clock. With 30 seconds left Kassouf folds face up, but before the rail can contemplate what's happening, the table is broken and everyone heads to a different table.

bovie

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2009, 04:55:59 PM »

Snoops you said Kassouf was like albert.....albert could never and i mean never pass kk
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2009, 04:59:18 PM »

Kirit Patel has been knocked out by Richard Lewidon, his A-9 failing to hit against T-T.

Nicholas Holbrook raises to 4,600 from early position and Steve Jelinek calls from the cut-off.

three diamonds

Check check.

Holbrook bets a smallish 3.5k, slightly odd look from Jelinek, but he calls.

Holbrook thinks for about 10 seconds and checks. Jelinek quickly fires out 10k. Holbrook tanks for a bit before folding face up, Jelinek shows .

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: