blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:17:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272480 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Next Pompey manager
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Next Pompey manager  (Read 3979 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2005, 06:22:14 PM »

I have been reliably informed that Neil Warnock will be the next Portsmouth manger.

My brother tells me that agent Pini Zahavi said today that this was a "done deal".

I've had $100 on Befair @ 2.4  but there is still some 2.3 or thereabouts left.

If this bet does not win then you are invited to come and help me kill my brother afterwards. Roll Eyes

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
smithy69

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 06:24:36 PM »

i also heard this rumour - but the thing that put me off was the fact that sheff utd will prob get promoted, and pompey will prob go down.his contract is up at the end of the season so he could use the interest from pompey to get a better deal at sheff utd

Thought I had better put a pic of me on here, so you knew what my ugly mug was really like
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 08:47:06 PM »

I am a little concerned that the price has not shortened dramatically.

I thought it would be well odds-on by now, it is in fact slightly bigger.

I have already asked my bro' which of his limbs he likes the least. 

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2005, 09:43:14 PM »

I cant really see why he'd want too.  Warnock is a Blades fan, not just thier manager and it looks like he's at the better side at the moment.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2005, 10:48:35 PM »

To be honest, I don't care why he'd want to or not.

I was told that the deal has already been done, and as such this should be free money.

But the price still available is making me wonder.......

Nem

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2005, 11:45:59 PM »

Neil Warnock is a Sheffield United fan, so I severley doubt he will leave Sheff Utd, especially with them being in contention of getting automatic promotion.
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2005, 04:06:16 PM »

Well you would not say that if you knew what the current board thought of him and told him last week. They told him hes not a prem. standard manager. Where does that leave Warnock?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: